Multiple attempts made to return my box as it does not fit . However the easy peel off return label peeled all the letters off and I'm u able to return so need address or shipping label .

No one will respond to me .. I've emailed 12 times no response

User's recommendation: Do not join !

Comments

Hello, Thank you for your review! We want to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the difficulty in reaching our customer service.

Our response time can sometimes vary depending on the number of customers contacting us. Even so, we always do our best to reply to and assist all of our customers in a timely manner. Rest assured that it's our constant goal to further improve all areas of our services, including customers service response time. Unfortunately, we cannot identify your Adore Me account through this platform.

So would you mind elaborating your concern further by email and providing the order number, so that we can find the best way to assist you? If there is anything else that we can assist you with at this time, please let us know.

Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Adore Me Reviews