I've never had a problem with them in the past. I would generally get my items within 2 weeks.

I'm getting scared because I got the email saying my items were delayed for processing due to them changing warehouses. I ordered my items 4/7/18. So I came to this website and found they'd been having "warehouse issues" at least since October 2017. It's now April.

There's no way they should still be having these kinds of problems for 6 months. Not to mention that on this site alone there are at least 200+ complaints and only 7 have been reported as resolved.

I'm demanding answers(real answers) or I will take to every form of social media and direct them to this page. Do not give me spam bots with 2 standard responses!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private and 4 public responses to the review from Apr 13.

Comments

Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for letting us know! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.Don’t worry, your review has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email regarding this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

I still have not received a response from your company. I've tried to give you a response.

This is regarding order#304270611.

If I don't receive an answer not only will I post all screenshots of my emails to all of my social media accounts but yours as well. I also fully intend to contact the BBB.

to JessicaL #1469272
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for your reply!At this time, we can only apologize for this unfortunate occurrence and that we were not able to assist you immediately.Please note that you have been contacted by one of our customer service agents and you were already refunded for the amount paid for your order.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Maybe you will be lucky and get your order. Mine has been processing since March 10th and all I get is the generic responses.

Its really shady how they are doing business and I suspect it has something to do with the lawsuit they just recently settled. There customer service is a complete joke. I have filed 2 BBB complaints and was told my order would be top priority and shipped on March 23, and it still hasn't.

The only thing that gives me some hope is that I read somewhere a lawyer in New York is getting a case together to sue them for what they are doing to thousands of customers. At this point I don't even care if I get my order, I just want justice to be served to this awful business.

Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for your review!We are so sorry to hear that you have not received your package.Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. We are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter.Best,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

I've ordered from Adore me quite a bit. No issues til this last one which I'm assuming is because they were moving.

Ordered 3/7 and just got my order 3 days ago. I ordered an underwear set along with a swimsuit and cover-up. Got the underwear and cover up but my order is missing the swimsuit. Put in a claim because it says it was delivered.

Have not heard anything from them.

We will see what happens. Really hope I get it before my vacation.

to Candace Dean #1464027
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello Candace,Thank you for your review!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.Unfortunately, we cannot identify your Adore Me account through this application. Therefore, in order to be able to assist you, could you please contact us via email, chat or phone and provide us your email address or the order number?Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com