Verified Reviewer

I placed an order on Apr 3. I got an email 2 days later that it was delayed in processing but it should only add 2-3 days at most to the ship time.

On apr 23, I emailed and asked where my package was. I got a canned response of sorry its delayed, itll ship out in the next few business days. So, 9 days later, I email again and, guess what, I get EXACTLY the same response. Still processing.

So right now they have over $150 of my money (2 different orders) and I have no package; 1 month later. I cancelled my membership and if I dont have a package shipped notification tomorrow, Ill be contacting my bank to reverse the charges due to fraud.

User's recommendation: Don’t shop here. It’s like wish only more expensive.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Adore Me Cons: Processing times, Horrible response time, Customer service.

Comments

#2017467

Hello, Thank you for reaching out. We had an unexpected volume of orders that has affected the processing time of certain orders and the email response time as well.

We are working hard on clearing this out. Could you please help us out with an order number related to this issue and explain your concern at help@adoreme.com or for faster service call us by telephone at 1.800. 433.2367 (Monday – Sunday 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.

(EST))? We would greatly appreciate it.

It would help us greatly to find a solution for you. Kind regards, Adore Me