Verified Reviewer

Unauthorized charge of 39.95 on my credit card. I didn't make any purchases.

So I was wondering why am I Being charge for a purchase that I didn't make. I would like to get back a refund to my credit card

Location: Key West, Florida

Comments

Hi, Thank you for the review, we apologize for any confusion! It sounds like you joined our VIP Membership with your first order and did not shop or skip the month by the fifth of the month.

The membership is one of two payment options (the other is Pay as You Go) you select during checkout with your first order. Members are never obligated to order each month, instead, they visit the site between the first and fifth and choose to either shop or skip that month. If you do not shop or skip between the first and the fifth, you’ll see a $39.95 charge on the card provided. This turns into store credit that you can shop with anytime We send reminder emails, but you’re welcome to make use of our no-questions-asked 30-day refund policy: http://adoreme.com/charges.

Let us know if you have other questions!

We’re happy to help. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com