I ordered a swimming suit more than a month and a half ago which turned out to be out of stock! Not only didn't they reimburse the money right away automatically, but also they don't respond to my emails since then...I am calling two/three times a week and every time they give me a fake apology and ask me to wait 1-3 business days for their account specialist to get back to me.

They told me they have gone through an incident and changed their warehouse location...They do not refund people's money. They are terrible in customer service...The worst online store I have ever seen...

DON'T BUY FROM THEM YOU DON'T NEED THIS HEADACHE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Jul 17.

Comments

andreea.s_67
#1520963
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for reviewing us!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.We have been experiencing processing delays in our distribution center recently because we are relocating to our new warehouse, and have had subsequent shipping delays due to this. We are working to improve our process so that delays will not happen in the future.

We sincerely apologize for any delays in your orders and are so grateful for your patience and understanding.Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application.

Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter.Thank you for your patience and kind consideration while we resolve this. And please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com