2.8

I’ve been using adore me for awhile now, and besides some sizing issues, I haven’t had any problems. Until the last 3 orders I’ve made.

I had an order never show up, so they refunded the account, and I ordered another one. It didn’t fit so I returned that set. It went back to my account as opposed to the card I used. It took over 4 months for me to get the $80 refunded to my card.

Even after that, I thought I’d try again. Once again, I have an order that shipped but never made it to me. Even though it’s a week after the original estimated delivery date, they keep telling me to wait, just in case it shows up. So I decided to order another one and figure it out later.

Except that one has been “processing” for 5 business days.

Looks like I won’t be receiving that set either. Overall, it’s just a bad company that doesn’t care about their customers as long as they already have your money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

andreea.s_67
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello, Thank you for taking your time to review us! I'm very sorry to hear that you're disappointed with our services.

It is our constant wish to offer quality services and products and to make sure that we always maintain a wonderful Adore Me experience for our customers. Rest assured that we will assess your complaints to deduct measures we can adopt to prevent issues of this nature in subsequent times. Unfortunately, we cannot identify your account through this application. Therefore, can you please elaborate your discontent further by email, so that we can be able to assist you?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Our customer service is available to assist you with any issues you may have. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com