2.7

I ordered my first set from Adore Me. I was super excited to receive them before going out of town.

I am still waiting two weeks later for the set to even ship. I hope this Is not normal, and I particularly hope I receive my products from March before I am charged for April products. There is something truly wrong with that.

If this becomes a normal issue, I will be getting a refund for everything and cancelling my account.

My order is #304126824

Review about: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

As of this morning, Adore Me contacted me letting me know they have oven me a full refund, and tonight my order shipped.I am impressed by that customer service and thank them for their consideration.

andreea.s_67
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello Kate,Thank you for letting us know, we are very sorry to hear that you have not received your package at this time.Don’t worry, your request has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email in resolving this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com