1.7
Poster increased review rating.

I made an order on February 21 and it is March 6 and it is still processing. I’ve contacted the company multiple times including on the phone, email and Facebook.

I keep getting the same responses about how they’ve had more orders than usual and that they have no update at this time. I’ve asked for a refund and they won’t do it telling me they can only cancel the order within 30 min of making an order. How was I supposed to know I’d never receive my order? I’m at a loss of what to do except file a complaint with the better buisiness bureau since the company won’t solve the issue for me.

I read the reviews here and they all are saying the same thing. Someone needs to provide some solutions!

Review about: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

andreea.s_67
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me