Advertised that if I placed order, merchandise would arrive before Valentine's Day. It's the 15th and order is still processing. Thanks for the false advertising.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 2 public responses to the review from Feb 15.

Comments

andreea.s_67
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us! We always appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right and rest assured that I will do my best to address your concerns.We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.

Our warehouse typically processes and ships an order within two business days, most U.S. orders are then delivered in 3-7 business days.However, we are currently receiving an unexpectedly large amount of orders and working on organizing and improving our warehouse so that we can manage to process and ship them out as quickly as possible.

This might result in a longer processing time for the majority of our orders.In order to be able to assist you, could you please provide us by email, the number of the order you are referring to?Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

andreea.s_67