I place my 3rd order with Adore Me on February 27th and still have not received the order. My credit card has been charged.

I habe emailed the company 3 times with no response from them, other than an automated response. When I try calling, I wait on hold for 10 minutes and then I get disconnected. I have to say in all fairness, the first 2 orders arrived quickly and I loved what I had ordered. I would just like a response of some kind from an actual person.

This is NOT the way to run a company.

I have spent well over $200 with this company but I will never do business with them ever again. HORRENDOUS customer service....next step is lodging a complain with the BBB!!

Review about: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

andreea.s_67
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me

to andreea.s_67 #1450091

I would love nothing more to provide my order number, however I do not feel comfortable with giving that information unless it's done privately. I did finally receive an email back regarding this issue, however it gave me no time frame that I can expect to receive this order.

We are getting close to a month since I placed this order and and to still not have the merchandise I've already been charged for is ridiculous. Not to mention the lack of any response from your customer service. Please read all of the other comments on your company. You may want to bring it to management's attention that they either need to hire more customer service reps or the reps they already employ are not doing their job.

Customers should not have to threaten to lodge a complaint with the BBB. Just hire more people to get the orders already paid for shipped out in a timely manner!

Unacceptable! Unfortunately i had placed another order prior to this delay but please know i will never order from your company again and i will be sure to tell my friends to not do business with your company.