179 views

I signed up for Adore Me literally three days ago and I am ready to cancel my VIP with this company and never do business with them again! I was hung up on by Mariah and Marisol.

And when I asked to be rerouted to a lead or manager I was told nobody was there to speak with me.

I was inquiring about when my order will arrive which is a week after the promised delivery date and they're unwilling to honor what they advertise online. Don't do business with these people unless you're okay with being disrespected.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Adore Me Cons: Lack of information, Delayed in processing, No escalation department.

Comments

Hello, Thank you for your review! We apologize for the inconvenience this situation may have caused.

As we continuously work on improving our products and services, rest assured that we've taken note of your feedback and submitted it to the appropriate teams for review and consideration. At Adore Me, our greatest desire is to ensure our customers are satisfied at all levels and find the most suitable way to fix their problems without delay. Furthermore, we would be more than happy to assist you regarding your order, however we will need your order number to do so. Unfortunately, we cannot identify your Adore Me account through this platform.

Therefore, we are kindly asking you to get back to us by email, so we could be able to assist you in this matter. Our apologize for not being able to assist you immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Adore Me, help@adoreme.com