I have ordered from adore me about 4 times. The last two times the tracking on my order was impossible.

I would check for updates on delivery. All i would get is was it was shipped. That i am not even sure it shipped. The was the second time i was unable to actually track my package.

I will no longer be ordering from adore me after this. With the amount of money people are spending for the product a good system of shipping and tracking would have been a smart decision.

Sorry Adore Me i will no longer tell anyone to shop with you. They are better off going to a department store!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments

andreea.s_67
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! We always appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right, as this is not the kind of experience we would want you to have.

Therefore, I would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, I will need your email address or the order number to do so.

If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com