2.1

I used to love your company. Super fast shipping, I could always call and talk to a person promptly with any (very rare) issues. Then last month you charged me when I was on "payment vacation" and it was like pulling teeth for you to refund my money. THEN I tell myself you know what, only 1 bad experience in 2 years, I'll try again.

I really wish I hadn't.

I placed my order and YOU TOOK MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. but here we are over 2 weeks later and my order is still processing? I've called over a dozen times sitting on the line waiting at least 10 minutes each time only to be let down with "we are unavailable to take any more calls right now please try later". Then when I try to email I get AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE!! Are you freaking kidding me????? And this seems to be the only way you guys reply to people so maybe now something will actually get done!

Order #304072488

Review about: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Update! Adore me finally had a representative contact me, they shipped out my item immediately and gave me a $40 credit.

Hello Caitlin,Thank you for letting us know! We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with us.Don’t worry, your review has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you regarding all of your concerns.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com