1.7

Update by user Mar 21

**Update** The company reached out and gave me a refund due to these issues.

Original review posted by user Mar 16

Placed my order #304060414 on 3/5. Np where on the site did it state there was processing times issues.

I placed my order, which was supposed to be a treat to me from my husband, and waited the 1 to 2 days for processing. I was excited to finally have a bra in my size that was cute. No shipping update in the 2 days so I text the text number. Text the number stating that I had not received any shipping notification.

The message said they would answer back in 10-15 minutes. No one answered me for 2 days. I called and spoke with Crissa at the customer service number on 3/12. She told me it would ship in a day or so and emailed that response to me.

On 3/15 I emailed customer service and did not get a response back. I called this morning and it took 4 times of me calling the number to reach a rep. She told me there was nothing they could do and that they couldn't cancel my order because I would need to do that within the 1st 30 minutes after purchasing. How the *** was I supposed to know that this company was a giant disappointment and a bunch of liars.

They have take the money out of the account already.

There should be no issues cancelling a order if it has been processing for over 2 weeks. I want my money back and will be disputing this charge with my bank because I can't trust this company to fulfill the order.

Review about: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I have been waiting almost two months and am absolutely livid as well. Semms like other people are getting some orders shipped out?

Starting to think there is something else going on. Last time i emailed them it took almost a week to get a reply.

Still no estimated time i am getting my order and i am sick of hearing "here's some store credits". Whatever this "warehouse issue" is, their lack of transparency with the ordering process as of late will undoubtedly have a severe impact on sales and subscription numbers.

KimberlyCasias

I ordered on March 1st and have had all the same issues. I am beyond livid. It's been 3 weeks

I placed my order on 3/10/2018. I paid &84.95 for my order and it still says processing!!!!!

I called four times, never got an answer. I also emailed with Julie Ann and she told me she reached the warehouse and requested an immediate shipment of my order. That was 3 days ago and my order still has not shipped, and they will not cancel my order.

I’m livid and will not order from this company again. $10 off store credit doesn’t help when I can’t even receive my very first order from this company.

andreea.s_67
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello Christina,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order. We truly understand how important it is for you to not only receive quality products and services but to also receive your order in a timely manner.However, we recently had a huge volume of incoming orders that we did not anticipate and that has caused some mix-up and delay with some of the packages.

We have since then sent a second team to the warehouse to reduce the processing time to normal and to ensure that this kind of delay will never happen again.Therefore, to show that we do value you as a customer, for this inconvenience, we have already processed a full refund for the cost of this order.Please find below the transaction details and allow 1-3 business days for it to be processed and the money to reflect in the bank account.Transaction ID: nzvqfwhsRefunded Amount: $79.95We again apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

to andreea.s_67 #1458419

lies lies lies. This is the same stuff you told customers back in October, November, and December

Same problem. Its been two weeks and my order still says "processing".

To make it worse they won't let you cancel or get a refund.

If u want for your item and return it they charge you a fee. Its a scam

Their shipping has gone to the TOILET for sure. I'm on the same boat, and I've ordered about 4 times over the last year or so from them, and never a problem!

The last two orders it's taken over a week from order, to my item being shipped, but this time? TWO WEEKS. And no sign of being shipped.

I am livid. If I ever get my product I'm never ordering from them again.

I am experiencing this exact thing! Feels like something shady going on for sure.