Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

Continually being charged after cancelling

I live in a very populated area and packages are stolen I found this out shortly after moving here. I contacted support bc I was being billed still amd I am on a fixed income and the money they took I don't have. The refunded me for only two months and then continue to send me emails saying shipment sent! I should not have anymore ship.ents and should be compensated as my medications I can take all month because they stole money out of my account after being notified to cancel and after refunding only 2 months! #Pissedconsumer#dieingwithoutmedication#diasable

User's recommendation: do not purchase unless you have money to burn amd that you are a single residence in nice neighborhood.

Hello, Oh no! We have just read this and were sorry to hear about the membership issues.

If you have not received help already please reach out to help@adoreme.com. Unfortunately, we cannot identify your account through this application. Membership issues always end up being solved in favor of the customer.

Please accept our sincere apologies and turn to us with trust. Kind regards, Adore Me

Westbrook, Maine

Verified Reviewer

I have cancelled my account 4x. They still keep deducting money from my account. It has to STOP!

I have cancelled my account 4x. They still keep deducting money from my account. It has to STOP ! They are thieves

Hello, We are so sorry to hear that you have experienced trouble with canceling your membership. We do try to help our customers in canceling their membership by offering the following link.

Make sure you are logged in to your account and click on this link (https://www.adoreme.com/customer/account?utm_source=unsubscription_macro&utm_medium=cc_email&utm_campaign=online_unsubscription). The cancellation is only successful if you receive the message "You have unsubscribed from the VIP Membership". Refunds are also available, no questions asked.

We are so sorry that this has caused an inconvenience. Kind regards, Adore Me

Chicago, Illinois

Verified Reviewer
Unauthorized charge of 39.95 on my credit card. I didn't make any purchases. So I was wondering why am I Being charge for a purchase that I didn't make. I would like to get back a refund to my credit card

Hi, Thank you for the review, we apologize for any confusion! It sounds like you joined our VIP Membership with your first order and did not shop or skip the month by the fifth of the month.

The membership is one of two payment options (the other is Pay as You Go) you select during checkout with your first order. Members are never obligated to order each month, instead, they visit the site between the first and fifth and choose to either shop or skip that month. If you do not shop or skip between the first and the fifth, you’ll see a $39.95 charge on the card provided. This turns into store credit that you can shop with anytime We send reminder emails, but you’re welcome to make use of our no-questions-asked 30-day refund policy: http://adoreme.com/charges.

Let us know if you have other questions!

We’re happy to help. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Key West, Florida
I need my card taken off file and them to stop charging My card. Anything I have money in there they take it right out.

Hello Malayla, We are so sorry to hear that the membership has caused confusion.. Please, note that we are available via the email address help@adoreme.com and we are happy to assist.

Refunds are of course available and our representatives will be happy to assist you with that as well. Please note the VIP membership is just one of our payment options. You can also opt for Pay as You Go during checkout. Members are never obligated to order each month, instead, they visit the site between the first and fifth and choose to either shop or skip that month.

If you do not shop or skip between the first and the fifth, you’ll see a $39.95 charge on the card provided. This turns into store credits that you can shop with at any time. We send reminder emails, but you’re welcome to make use of our no questions asked 30-day refund policy: http://adoreme.com/charges.

We hope you will contact us soon. Kind regards, Adore Me

Sacramento, California

Charged for return/exchange item

I received an email (almost 2 weeks from time showing delivered) from Adore Me that my return was resolved; it was not. They stated they did not receive my return even though tracking info shows it was delivered. They have fraudulently charged my card for the exchange/return. Posts to their Facebook account were deleted twice. DO NOT do business with unless you are absolutely sure you will not have to return/exchange. Additionally, orders from Adore Me take over 2 weeks to receive, with blames to the virus still. Totally unacceptable.

User's recommendation: DO NOT order from unless you are 100% certain you will not have to return items.

Hello, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you please help us out with an account email address related to this issue and explain your concern by calling us at +1 (800) 433 2367?

We would greatly appreciate it.

ID
Pros
  • Styles
Cons
  • Charged card for refund they say was not received which is false

Verified Reviewer

Unable to process on computer as my credit card was destroyed and I no longer had access to security code.

The form required my security code, however as instructed my card had been destroyed, so unable to provide the number. I am not a pissed customer, just want process to be easier. When I was able to get through on toll free line the gentleman I spoke with was SUPER helpful he deserves a raise. Thanks. :) Again NOT pissed.

User's recommendation: Call toll free number.

Hello, thank you for the valuable feedback. We will most certainly investigate this to improve the service.

Thank you for shopping with us. Kind regards, Adore Me

Reston, Virginia
Preferred solution
Nothing - just an FYI make the computer generated form more user friendly.

Took money off my card

Took money off my card and I want it back on my card now .I do not want what they took the money off my card plz put it back .

Hello, Oh no! We have just read this and we think that the charge is related to the membership issues.

If you have not received help already please reach out to help@adoreme.com.Membership issues always end up being solved in favor of the customer.

Virginia Beach, Virginia

Shipping Time Sucks!!

I ordered a few bathing suits for a trip over a week ago and continues to say Delayed Shipping. I bought these with plenty of time before the trip and according to their 5-7 day shipping policy would have gotten them in plenty of time. It still says delayed shipping so I called Customer Service, got hung up on twice and then told there was nothing they could do, its the warehouses fault, they said. Absolutely ridiculous!!!

User's recommendation: Stay Away! Spend your money elsewhere.

Hello, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you please help us out with an email address related to this issue and explain your concern by sending an email at help@adoreme.com?

We would greatly appreciate it. It would help us greatly to investigate this mishap with our team and solve your concerns right away.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Deliver product or service ordered

When will Order arrive?

Good mmmWhy is my order late and when will it get to my resident valentine day is next week Monday thats why I bought the order for Valentines Day

Hello, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you please help us out with an order number related to this shipping issue by calling at +1 (800) 433 2367 Monday - Sunday 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM EST?

Our average response time is 10 seconds. We would greatly appreciate it.

It would help us greatly to investigate this mishap with our team. Kind regards, Adore Me Reply

Houston, Texas
Deliver product or service ordered

The company is trash

Worst customer service ever. All reps trained to lie. They give you a ten dollar credit thinking thats doing something and its not. Especially when the credit is given off their error. No accountability just oh we will get back in 2 business days. I purchased order they shipped wrong thing. Supposed to send correct item weeks later still havent received and now they dont want to refund.

User's recommendation: Shop somewhere else.

Hello, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you please help us out with an email address related to this issue and explain your concern at +1 (800) 433 2367 Monday - Sunday 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM EST?

Our average response time is 10 seconds.

Full refund
I signed up to see what it was all about. The few things I bought were nice, but a little pricey. I had a huge "life change" and needed to cancel my subscription. There is no phone number listed on their site. There is nowhere on the site to cancel. I finally found the...

Our average response time is 10 seconds. We would greatly appreciate it. It would help us greatly to investigate this mishap with our team.

Please note that cancellations are only successful if you have reached the "You are unsubscribed" message. Kind regards, Adore Me

ID
#3272007 Review #3272007 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Easy
Cons
  • Will not cancel subscription
  • Getting lied to by customer service
  • Continued charges after cancelling
Preferred solution
CANCELLATION of my account! Any & all charges to my CC going forward WILL be disputed. I have records, names, dates & times of people I've talked to assuring me my acct is cancelled.

Charges after canceling membership

I have been getting charges every 2 weeks for $40, and I canceled my membership in November. I didn't like the quality of the clothes. They are charging me for a package of things that I have never seen.

User's recommendation: Don't do it.

Charges

Didnt realize I was getting charged monthly rate. I would like it to stop and would like to be refunded for this month

Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan

Double billed

I had been bill for items that I had returned. The ended up refunding me all the items that I had to them were in the returned box even though they have no record of receiving them since it was my first time having an issue all charges have been refunded with in 3 business days

User's recommendation: Highly. Great customer service.

Hello, Thank you for turning to our customer service with trust. Our job is to fix problems and we are happy to hear that your problem has been remedied. Kind regards, Adore Me

ID
Pros
  • Fast shipping and delivery
  • I liked that boxes came quicker than expected

Verified Reviewer

My didn’t receive my package

She said she sent back money but isn't have that card nor did I get the money back nor did I receive the package

Hello, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you please help us out with an order number related to this issue and explain your concern at +1 (800) 433 2367 Monday - Sunday 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM EST?

Our average response time is 10 seconds. We would greatly appreciate it.

#2073305

I just wanted her to listen

View more comments (1)
Dallas, Texas

Cancel account plus a refund of 39.95

Customer service is poor. Whenever you call, youre put on hold and left there or they will attempt to answer and put you back on hold without even saying anything.

User's recommendation: Make sure you know what you’re getting into. They used to be very good.

Atlanta, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article