So this is how my experience with adore me.com has gone. This is my message to them AGAIN today.
Seeing as how I have been sending emails to your company since Monday without the decency of a return email or phone call I thought I would try this as my last ditch effort. On Sunday the 6th I signed up for adore me and ordered my first set for $19.95 which just shipped.
On Monday the 7th I tried to order two different sets with the labor day coupon and it wouldn't allow me to use it. None of the reasons given applied. So aggravated that I was unable to use the Labor Day coupon on Labor Day I searched your site and found other sale items. I tried to order two different sets that plainly state they are on sale for $19.95 and yet when I went to check out it tried charging me full price for both sets. I have taken pictures of the website and the pricing as well as a picture of the screen that came up telling me I could not use a Labor Day coupon on Labor Day and have sent three to four separate emails sense Monday asking for someone to contact me regarding this issue but have been ignored. Not impressed for my first order as a VIP member and false advertisement comes to mind. I am hoping that somebody who reads this has the decency to actually get ahold of their very dissatisfied customer
The two sets I am trying to order for the $19.95 that it is advertised as you can plainly see is the pink Carmelina and the new Delphine
Now mind you the very last picture I downloaded off their website yesterday
My messages were seen immediately by the adore me administrator on Facebook and yet somehow they still haven't had the decency to at least tell me "we received your message" or "someone will get ahold of you as soon as possible" or "someone is checking into the issue and we will get back"... NOTHING. They read this message and looked at the photographs of their website that I sent and I have still heard nothing.
Then I posted my previous paragraphs on every post of theirs on Facebook and said I'd continue to do so until I heard from someone and, miracle of miracles, FINALLY someone answered my message as well as deleted every one of my posts LOL. They said they'd look into it but of course when I replied back almost immediately to say thank you I found that they blocked me from sending messages and posts on their page and have gone dead silent again as well as STILL no answers to my emails. Obviously no one will ever contact me as they have no intention to do anything other than take your money and ship packages, anything beyond that they ignore. That's wonderful customer service, professionalism and ethics right there. I saw quite a few comments on their page about their terrible customer too. Canceling my membership IMMEDIATELY
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I Received the Yoshi Blade from my father who purchased two in June 2010. I begin using it for vegetables and fruits only in a normal way, and on September..."
- "My fiance bought a diamond ring from MA Jewelry Design mostly based on the good reviews from Amazon. They offer discounted diamond rings that appear to be a great deal...."
- "I've had the 50ft hose for 4 months. It blew up in my hand this AM as I was washing off my pool deck. Not happy! Not sure if I..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."