So this is how my experience with adore me.com has gone. This is my message to them AGAIN today.
Seeing as how I have been sending emails to your company since Monday without the decency of a return email or phone call I thought I would try this as my last ditch effort. On Sunday the 6th I signed up for adore me and ordered my first set for $19.95 which just shipped.
On Monday the 7th I tried to order two different sets with the labor day coupon and it wouldn't allow me to use it. None of the reasons given applied. So aggravated that I was unable to use the Labor Day coupon on Labor Day I searched your site and found other sale items. I tried to order two different sets that plainly state they are on sale for $19.95 and yet when I went to check out it tried charging me full price for both sets. I have taken pictures of the website and the pricing as well as a picture of the screen that came up telling me I could not use a Labor Day coupon on Labor Day and have sent three to four separate emails sense Monday asking for someone to contact me regarding this issue but have been ignored. Not impressed for my first order as a VIP member and false advertisement comes to mind. I am hoping that somebody who reads this has the decency to actually get ahold of their very dissatisfied customer
The two sets I am trying to order for the $19.95 that it is advertised as you can plainly see is the pink Carmelina and the new Delphine
Now mind you the very last picture I downloaded off their website yesterday
My messages were seen immediately by the adore me administrator on Facebook and yet somehow they still haven't had the decency to at least tell me "we received your message" or "someone will get ahold of you as soon as possible" or "someone is checking into the issue and we will get back"... NOTHING. They read this message and looked at the photographs of their website that I sent and I have still heard nothing.
Then I posted my previous paragraphs on every post of theirs on Facebook and said I'd continue to do so until I heard from someone and, miracle of miracles, FINALLY someone answered my message as well as deleted every one of my posts LOL. They said they'd look into it but of course when I replied back almost immediately to say thank you I found that they blocked me from sending messages and posts on their page and have gone dead silent again as well as STILL no answers to my emails. Obviously no one will ever contact me as they have no intention to do anything other than take your money and ship packages, anything beyond that they ignore. That's wonderful customer service, professionalism and ethics right there. I saw quite a few comments on their page about their terrible customer too. Canceling my membership IMMEDIATELY
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I've had the 50ft hose for 4 months. It blew up in my hand this AM as I was washing off my pool deck. Not happy! Not sure if I..."
- "I will tell you - company support is horrible. Company game is full of bugs. And most of all, they punish others for their own incompetence. I've played close to..."
- "I reached out to Hardwood Specialists by phone last month. I had a badly eaten floor by termites. I spoke with the Salesperson -- Ken Zand. He came by and..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."