Submit answer
Question:

VIP memvmembership ership.

I was looking at my bank account and I am getting money taken out of my account for store credit. I don't want this.

Take me off your list and credit back my money. I do not want to be a VIP member.

I will put a stop payment on that transaction. Please contact me at 509 435 **** Thank you Kelly smith

Answer:

Hi Kelly,
Thanks for the review, we’re sorry to hear you had trouble contacting us.
Please note the VIP membership is one of two payment options (the other is Pay as You Go) you select during checkout with your first order. Members are never obligated to order each month, instead, they visit the site between the first and fifth and choose to either shop or skip that month.
The VIP MEMBERSHIP is one of two payment options: an Adore Me exclusive way of shopping through a flexible membership program that gives great perks (e.g. discount on every set) and limited obligations (no membership fees, no obligation to buy, can leave at any time).
The other is PAY AS YOU GO, a one-time purchase option, you select during checkout with your first order.
If you want to learn more about what being an Adore Me VIP means, what benefits you have and other essential information, please watch this video (1 minute!): https://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works Rest assured that there are no obligation to make a purchase every month. Just go on your account, between the *1st and 5th* of each month, and either make a purchase or *SKIP THE MONTH*. If you do not skip or make a purchase between the 1st and the 5th, you will see a **$39.95** refundable store credit charge on your card. This store credit is available for your use at any time. We apologize for any inconvenience this confusion may have caused. Please contact us via email so that we can assist you further with your refund and membership. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Hi Kelly,
Thanks for the question. We are so sorry about the misunderstanding.
If you want to learn more about what being an Adore Me VIP means, what benefits you have and other essential information, please watch this video (1 minute!): https://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works Rest assured that there are no obligation to make a purchase every month. Just go on your account, between the *1st and 5th* of each month, and either make a purchase or *SKIP THE MONTH*. If you do not skip or make a purchase between the 1st and the 5th, you will see a **$39.95** refundable store credit charge on your card. This store credit is available for your use at any time. We apologize for any inconvenience this confusion may have caused. If you contact us via email we can provide you with further assistance related to your refund and memebrship. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

View more answers (1) Hide answers Give your answer Answer
Question:

My order.

I have not received my order was wondering were it is

Answer:

Hello,
Thank you for your question.
We are deeply sorry to hear about this.
We would be happy to look into this so that we can remedy the situation fully, however, we will need your order number to do so.
We would appreciate it if you left a comment below with your order details.
Kind regards, Adore Me