2.3

Made an order on Nov. 27.

Got an email on Dec. 2 saying processing would take a couple extra days. It is now Dec. 12th and order still says processing.

Called the customer service number and got some canned response about "warehouse issues". Offered me 25% off. I've already been charged the full price of the order. Maybe they should wait to charge customers until the order actually ships.

They could give me no estimate of when it will ship or if I'll even get it by Christmas. Has anyone successfully gotten a refund for unshipped orders?

That's my next step. If that doesn't work, I'll be disputing the charge on my credit card.

Review about: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

You’re not alone. It seems like this is happening to everyone.

See my review right above yours. Just call their number and demand a cancellation and refund. They’ll try to give you the runaround but don’t take no for an answer. Get the name and employee # of whoever you speak to, and ask to speak to their supervisor or whoever is over them if they aren’t helpful.

Write times and dates down of conversations. Demand guarantees. And I would absolutely dispute the charge with the CC company if they won’t make it right. It’s just plain unacceptable.

I was really excited about these gifts for my wife. No way I’m bummed and running out of time before Christmas to get her something else.

to Ryan #1404993

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Echoing our response to the previous reviewer, it is not in our intention to cause so much frustration therefore we would like to offer our help.

However, in order to do this we will need to know all the order numbers related to your complaints so that we can provide a proper resolution.

Could you please leave a comment below with your order number?We would greatly appreciate it.

Kind regards, Adore Me

I've had the same experience as a lot of people!! Ordered Nov 29, got emails for week and a half say processing then get email saying not in stock!! Never again will I order from them!!

to Angie #1404265

Did they refund your money?

to Angie #1404994

Thank you for your honest feedback.

It is not in our intention to cause so much frustration therefore we would like to offer our help.

to Eniko #1404263

My order number is 303387356. I would really like to know when I can expect my order or I would like a full refund.

to Jillian Steinke #1405036

Hello,

Thank you for your honest review and for giving us your order deails.

We were astonished to see how long was your order processing in the warehouse. We do not take this lightly therefore we wanted to address this with a resolution.

We have contacted you via email and we hope to be able to remedy this.

Unfortunately, we have experienced a peak in the volume of orders causing delays that we regret.

Our warehouse is already discussing this problem and the possible solutions as we truly aspire to offer a smooth and enjoyable shopping experience. We are determined not to allow anything like this happen again the reason why the capacity of our warehouse and the personnel has been doubled.

Kind regards,

Adore Me

Me also! Placed an order November 17.

Still says “processing” on December 12th! I’ve sent multiple emails and can’t get anyone to respond to me.

I’ve used Adore Me for over 2 years now and this is the 1st time I’ve had an issue. I’m so floored by the lack of response - if I don’t hear back soon I will be cancelling my VIP membership ASAP.

to Drea720 #1403978

to Drea720 #1404264

That's crazy! You've been waiting even longer than I have. I'm starting to wonder if a warehouse even exists.

I placed my order on Nov. 22 and my order still says processing on Dec 12!

I have reached out to customer service 5 different times--2 inquiries, a follow-up, a Facebook post, and a phone call.

They have given me a $10 credit, a code to use in the future, and have now refunded my money. But I really just want my item.

to LauraLynn #1403980

Hello,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are genuinely astonished to hear that after so much inquiries you still did not receive any practical help.

We will investigate this as this is indeed unacceptable.

Could you please leave a comment below with your order number? We value the opportunity to make this right.

Kind regards, Adore Me

Same thing here. They gave me a $10 credit but told me that they couldn't refund anything until I got the items and then returned them. No time frame or anything.

to Jen #1403981