129 views
3.1

I ordered a box of items that were supposed to arrive between the 19-21st. Supposedly the item has shipped but has been sitting with the "partner courier " for 4 days and usps still doesn't have the item.

What kind of backyard drop ship operation are you guys using that it still has my item in the same place 4 days after the expected delivery date?! Free shipping is pointless if you can get items from china faster.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! We are very sorry to hear you are having such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.

Delays are highly regrettable, especially that this is not the kind of service that we aim for. Even though we do our best to ensure a perfect shipping experience, there are isolated occurrences when despite our best efforts orders can be delayed due to external factors beyond our control as the delivery process is carried out entirely by our shipping partners. We place all of our trust in our shipping partners as they have exhibited quality and timely deliveries, even when faced with different adversities. We're sure that they'll do their best to avoid such an unpleasant situation in the future.

While we couldn't foresee this issue, this doesn't mean that it will go unnoticed, as we always work on raising to a higher standard all aspects of our products and services. Furthermore, I would be more than happy to assist you regarding your package, but I will need your order number to do so. Therefore, I am kindly asking you to get back to us with this information on email, chat or phone. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this platform.

I do apologize that I was not able to assist you immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com