2.5

I placed an order march 1st. By March 3rd I still hadn't received any tracking number so I checked the site adoreme.com and it said delayed processing.

I figured ok... They should have at least emailed me to let me know but ok. I gave it 2 more days but once i realized the status was not changing I obviously tried to contact Adore Me and find out what was going on. I have emailed, tried to D.M and, call countless times.

I've literally been emailing them at least 10 times a day. The auto reply to the DM says "we will respond with 10-15 min". I have messaged them 6 times with no response. When i call, i wait 10 minutes and 27 seconds every time just for an automated message to basically say "sorry try again!".

It is now March 13th. The status on my order is still the same, I haven't been responded to and STILL have yet to receive my order. I have spoken to so many people with this issue. When i do finally get ahold of Adore Me, i want corporates number.

I literally feel like they owe me! I missed a damn business party because of this! My sisters, friends, and now new friends that i have met because of this issue are all going to tell their friends and family to boycott Adore Me unless something is done. We will all take our business to Bare Necessities.

I should get my order overnight shipped!

If Adore Me want to keep me as a customer, make it up to me. I AM owed!

Review about: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

andreea.s_67
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us! We always appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right and rest assured that I will do my best to address your concerns.We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.

Our warehouse typically processes and ships an order within two business days, most U.S. orders are then delivered in 3-7 business days.However, we are currently receiving an unexpectedly large amount of orders and working on organizing and improving our warehouse so that we can manage to process and ship them out as quickly as possible.

This might result in a longer processing time for the majority of our orders.In order to be able to assist you, could you please provide us by email, the number of the order you are referring to?Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

user85607529
to andreea.s_67 #1446750

That email address wont work so we can address it right here. I have noticed something.

Every response to any complaint, is just copy and pasted! You all don't even really care about your customers or you would actually write something each time. I have legit waited over 2 weeks. I have tried contacting you all in every way for 8 days!

I didn't get a response from the ANY emails. The messages that ive wrote, all i got was an email with a ticket #. Nothing further. The only reply that i got from all the D.M.s that I had sent was that I would be responded to within 10-15 minutes.

That never happened. I also called SOOOOO MANY TIMES. You know who I got to speak to? No one.

It rang for 10 minutes and 27 seconds each time playing annoying music and saying something along the lines of "if you're not a phone person, we get it. You can email us". Then 10 minutes and so many seconds it said "I'm sorry all of our customer service representatives are busy and cannot take your call. Try again later".

Those may not be the exactly the same word for word but very close. Well obviously you know what it says considering you work for Adore Me. I have ptoof of every single message and call that was made. May I have corporates number?You replied to the first email i sent.

This is the last one i sent. And i was not lying. It seems Adore Me is becoming a scam and many people feel this way including me obviously. As far as BBB (the Better Business Bureau) goes Adore Me has an F.

I have yet to go and report Adore Me because I really like your nighties, bras, and panties. I was giving until the end of this week.I have emailed, messaged, and dmed, and called unsuccessfully too many times. To recap- i placed my order on March 1st. Without being made aware of, the process was delayed.

It is now March 13th and the status of my order is still delayed. I have tried hour after hour (sometimes half hour after half hour) day after day to just talk to a customer service representative. I would be surprised to even get a blank response from I am done trying!

I am now going to take my complaints elsewhere. The channel 12 news will be SO happy with a big story on a big company like adore me and SOOOOO MANY upset, mad, and overly anxious customers like myself.