2.2

I placed an order on 3/5/2018 and as of today, 3/18/2018, there is no sign of it being shipped. I've tried calling and emailing the company and have received no response. If nothing is done to resolve this issue then I will be disputing the charge and cancelling my membership.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Mar 18.

Comments

andreea.s_67
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for your review!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.We've taken note of this incident and we'll definitely do our best to improve our services, especially in terms of shipping.Furthermore, we would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

user84617308
to andreea.s_67 #1448464

My order number is 304061273.I received a generic email stating the delay is due to an abnormally high number of orders. This is clearly BS, because after perusing the reviews on this website, this issue has been ongoing for you since at least October 2017.

I would love to know how it's possible that no one at your company can tell anyone when their orders will be shipped.It's also funny that your company continues to send marketing and sale emails at least once a day. One would think that if you're having major issues fulfilling orders due to high volume, you'd scale back on that.

It's almost as if this is a scam and your excuses are just lies. What do I know though...