Resolved
2.1

Update by user May 09

$10 in store credit and a voucher to replace an apparent sold out item still on their site.

Update by user May 09

I didn’t receive a reply after writing to them a third time. I did however receive an email saying that my package has been shipped...BUT apparently the one set I had bought (was my top choice for my wife) was sold out in her size!

The set was called Shandra Unlined Plus. If it’s sold out, why is it still on the site? When did it sell out? Did it sell out a month ago and it took you guys this long to find out and now it’s back in stock?

Of course, these are just questions that will never be answered. So they gave me a coupon code and $10 in store credits. That coupon code gives me a chance to get a different set.

Hey, at least I got $10 back to only use at their store, am I right? So I guess the moral of the story is, if your order is late, email them a bunch of times then write on this site.

Original review posted by user May 07

I decided to become a vip member for AdoreMe after a few orders. I got them all in, and my wife loved everything. Where we live, they don’t sell her size in store or it’s extremely exspensive.

I wanted to surprise her with some new sets since there was a $79.95 deal going on when you become a vip.

I ordered three sets on April 3. I received an email on April 7 saying that they will ship it shortly.

I’ve been waiting patiently. I recently contacted customer support just to see the status of my order and have received zero help.

I’ve been looking at a lot of these reviews and saw that a lot of people who do the VIP deals always get prompt with “We are moving to a new warehouse.”

I ordered some sets in March, and they came in no problem so it was weird for them to suddenly move to a new warehouse without warning their customers.

They could’ve just sent an email stating they are moving so orders will take longer to process.

I contacted customer service again. Hopefully I get some help this time.

Review about: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Marketing.

I didn't like: Having paid their money for products not delivered, Lack of ethics, Stupid generic replies to my questions.

Comments

andreea.s_67
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com