I need my card taken off file and them to stop charging My card. Anything I have money in there they take it right out.

Location: Sacramento, California

Comments

Hello Malayla, We are so sorry to hear that the membership has caused confusion.. Please, note that we are available via the email address help@adoreme.com and we are happy to assist.

Refunds are of course available and our representatives will be happy to assist you with that as well. Please note the VIP membership is just one of our payment options. You can also opt for Pay as You Go during checkout. Members are never obligated to order each month, instead, they visit the site between the first and fifth and choose to either shop or skip that month.

If you do not shop or skip between the first and the fifth, you’ll see a $39.95 charge on the card provided. This turns into store credits that you can shop with at any time. We send reminder emails, but you’re welcome to make use of our no questions asked 30-day refund policy: http://adoreme.com/charges.

We hope you will contact us soon. Kind regards, Adore Me