1.3K views

I placed an order from this company's website two weeks ago and my merchandise had yet to be shipped out of their warehouse. They advertise shipping times on their website of 3-5 days, yet my order has been "processing" for 14 days and counting.

Until they can sort out their stocking issues and run their business the way they advertise online, I'm definitely not purchasing from them again. Let's just hope the membership cancellation process isn't as headache-inducing as the rest of their customer service. I really wanted to like this company too.

They sell some really beautiful products at decent prices. But according to other reviewers, these customer service issues have been going on for many months so it's curious they haven't been able to sort things out by now.

Review about: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Same. it’s getting so riduclous I’m going to cancel my subscription. A shame because I’ve really liked all my stuff.

My order has been processing since March 2 - a month and a half

304209891 - going in a 3 week processing time for me and counting. Plus 5 unanswered emails.

to Elizabeth #1465421

Me too. My order has been processed for a month now. Won't answer the phone or emails

#1462069

304201754. Yall arent even answering the phone! This is unacceptable and you will be out of business soon, I guarantee it!

#304142950I want a definite answer that I'm getting my order with the month of april, or I want my money back. How dare you take it out of my bank account before you actually process the order. I wouldn't be so hostile, but I tried contacting costumer service 5 times with no response.

to Anonymous #1465395

I placed a order March 5, still isn’t here. Pissed is an understatement.

Ordered on March 7, here it is March 23,2018 and still have not received my order,still in processing, first time customer and same stupid reply I don't want store credit ,I no longer want the crap I want my 200 dollars back. I was buying as a birthday gift for my wife yeah that went really well huh I WANT MY MONEY BACK

I'm on day 15 order still processing. Order #304069044. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

to NORMA D #1449934

I'm on day 20 with it still processing. This is insane. And of course they're very useless when it comes to giving any sort of information or time frame...

I placed an order feb 26th. Still no movement, and another order March 5th.

Nothing.

I called and while they did give me a $10 credit per order they couldn’t even estimate when my orders would ship. Super friendly but seeing ads all over the place while they are so backed up is frustrating, you don’t need new customers when you can’t take care of the ones you already have.

Same problem here .. and I will not be ordering from them again

user52616168

When is the last time that someone actually got a shipment from them? Are they shipping anything?

to user52616168 #1448796

I’ve been waiting on my order I ordered February 25 and it STILL says processing

to Denay #1449207

Shut all the doors!!The Feb 25th!?!?Such BS. I wasn’t far behind you with my order on March 3 which I still haven’t gotten.I have a sinking feeling we might not get our products.

to Nannette #1449238

Up until recently everything I got came on time and has been amazing. I’ve been ordering for over a year. I’m hoping it’s just a one time thing.

Really wish I would have done more investigating before purchasing from this site! I’m definitely taking my business back to Victoria’s Secret!!

I ordered two sets of bras.A week ago. Ive emailed twice ive gotten no response where my order is.

Its still saying its being processed.

I have never felt dissatisfied by a company I have ordered from. This is my order number 304014934 I want a update or something or i will cancel.

I ordered from the Nov 20th ... Have a tracking number with o movement since the 4th ...

Yea .. they need to get this together before I place another order .. Spent over 200.00 ...

no merchandise? Not again

Eniko
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your honest review.

We completely get where you are coming from. It is indisputable that the processing time has gotten astonishingly long.

We acknowledge that this is a problem and we would like to let you know that we do not take this lightly at all. We have stopped some of the marketing campaigns and we have been working diligently to scale up the warehouse's capacity to prevent future problems.

As for the current situation, please note that a rather small percentage of our clients has been affected. We are still analyzing why only certain orders are pending. What we regret the most that the sytem did not allow us to engage the customers in cancelling their orders per request allowing you to wait for weeks.

We take the full blame for this. We have since then communicated the complaints to the superiors to work out a resolution.

It is not in our intention to cause so much frustration therefore we would like to offer our help. However, in order to do this we will need to know all the order numbers related to your complaints so that we can provide a proper resolution.

Could you please leave a comment below with your order number?

We would greatly appreciate it. Kind regards, Adore Me