Verified Reviewer

I need a refund I asked months ago to cancel my subscription but every month you take money out of my account and I have to get a refund. Please refund my money and end my subscription.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adore Me Customer Care.

Comments

Hello, Thank you for taking your time to review us! I am very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.

Rest assured that we are following the feedback received from our customers and this matter will not go unnoticed, as here we always work on raising to a higher standard all aspects of our products and services. Moreover, I would love to look into your case specifically and offer a better assistance, however, I will need your email address to do so. If you could get back to us with this information I would highly appreciate it. Therefore, I am kindly asking you to contact us via email in order to be able to identify your account and assist you with the most suitable solution.

If there is anything else you would like assistance with, please let us know. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Adore Me Reviews