I signed up to see what it was all about. The few things I bought were nice, but a little pricey.

I had a huge "life change" and needed to cancel my subscription. There is no phone number listed on their site. There is nowhere on the site to cancel. I finally found the number on the internet and talked to someone.

I was able to get my monthly fee refunded and reiterated my need to cancel. Well, I've been charged full price TWICE for entire boxes of items I did not get! I looked at my account online, and it states that my NEXT box has been sent, and received (what!??!?). I want my account CANCELLED!!!

I have disputed the charges with my bank, but they tell me that even if I cancel my card and get a new number, that I may still be charged. I will continue to dispute charges as I want NOTHING from this company again!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY!!! It is NOT worth the headache!!!

Preferred solution: CANCELLATION of my account! Any & all charges to my CC going forward WILL be disputed. I have records, names, dates & times of people I've talked to assuring me my acct is cancelled..

Adore Me Pros: Easy.

Adore Me Cons: Getting lied to by customer service, Will not cancel subscription, No place website to cancel, No phone number on website, Continued charges after cancelling.

Comments

Hello, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you please help us out with an email address related to this issue and explain your concern at +1 (800) 433 2367 Monday - Sunday 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM EST?

Our average response time is 10 seconds. We would greatly appreciate it. It would help us greatly to investigate this mishap with our team.

Please note that cancellations are only successful if you have reached the "You are unsubscribed" message. Kind regards, Adore Me

Adore Me Reviews