I signed up for the VIP Elite program. I received a in May, kept what I wanted and opted out of the others.

I had no problems. In June, I received by box on the 22nd. Returned it within the week. Received email confirmation that they received it on July 10.

On July 11, my credit card was charged $104.89. Have been calling and emailing them for almost a week now. No one answers the customer service line. I am on the automated system 10-15m each time, then it will tell me no one is available to take my call.

They say they respond to emails within 6 business hours. I've sent 6 emails in the past week and have gotten 0 responses. I'm desperate for my money back, and have no way to contact anyone. This is the worst company I've ever dealt with.

I'm so upset because that wiped out my bank account to an overdraft. All I am asking for is my money back.

Review about: Adore Me Vip Membership.

Comments

andreea.s_67
#1520371
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for reviewing us!I'm very sorry to see that you're disappointed with our services. It is our constant wish to offer quality services and products and to make sure that we always maintain a wonderful Adore Me experience for our customers.To this end, I would be more than happy to assist you with this issue and provide a suitable solution, however I will need your order number to do so. Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email or chat in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you regarding this matter.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com