I ordered my item March 2nds and it still stuck in processing 18 days later. The rep told me it should only take 1 to 2 days to process, then said that they had warehouse issues.

By the looks of it that has been there excuse sense February of last year!!! Your customer service is awful, when you mess up your supposed to try to make it up to the customers especially with how bad of a screw up this is!!! And I still don’t know if I’ll ever receive my package!!

But let me tell you if I don’t get it next week I will be talking with my card company and filling a lawsuit with them! That stuff seems easy when you work for a lawyer!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Adore me also stoled an extra 80$ from me after I bought a 20$ outfit...Ill be filling a lawsuit.

andreea.s_67
to Alex E #1629466
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello Alex, Thank you for your review! I'm very sorry to hear that you're disappointed with our services.

It is our constant wish to offer quality services and products and to make sure that we always maintain a wonderful Adore Me experience for our customers. Unfortunately, we cannot identify your account through this application. Therefore, can you please elaborate your discontent further by email, so that we can be able to assist you? I do apologize that I was not able to assist you immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Ordered on March 1st and I got a email this morning at 06:28 est that my order has been shipped.

andreea.s_67
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me

to andreea.s_67 #1449024

304042431

to Alex Johnston #1449208

Thanks Kevin. I’m following closely who’s actually getting products back and how long it takes.

to andreea.s_67 #1449253

Piggybacking off of the original post. I am in the same boat, and pretty upset. My order number is 304029607.Please contact me soon.