Placed a order on December 4th for x-mas gifts for my wife.Dec 18th still no shipping confirmation!

I have called 3 times and they just give you the same B.S. story the last one gave... Some how they have no idea when and even if your items will ship before Christmas... (Seems you need to order in July to shop here for Christmas).

Meanwhile they blow up your email with specials to order now to receive in time for Christmas.. THIS PLACE IS A JOKE!!!!!

do yourself a favor and go back to Victoria Secret....at least they ship on time

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Stupid generic replies to my questions.

Comments

Eniko
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your honest review.

We are deeply sorry to hear about your horrible experience. We are genuinely apalled to hear that your order has taken so long to process.

We would be happy to look into this and address this with a resolution. However, we will need your order number to do so.

We would appreciate it if you left a comment below with your order details.

Kind regards, Adore Me

Ordered myself a 25 pound loss "Reward" from Adore Me for my upcoming vacation.I ordered on 12/12/17 and on 12/20/17 my order is still "processing".

Seems like I will not be getting my "Reward" before Christmas. I contacted the company and got a VERY GENERIC answer. I asked about cancelling my order or putting it on hold until I come back from vacation; of course the answer was "NO". Why can't I cancel my order if it hasn't even been shipped yet?

You didn't have any issues with taking my money on time! Not sure if I will be continuing my VIP Membership with them. So disappointed in the company. Why send me 200 plus emails about ordering for Christmas with 5-7 day guaranteed product arrival if you can't handle the orders?!?!!!

They did however, give me a $10.00 credit to my account.

But if I don't know how the package will be delivered by the Post Office, FedEx or UPS Truck I will not be able to have them hold my package for me.So...The $10.00 credit means nothing if someone steals the package from my front porch while I am on Vacation.

Eniko
to Anonymous #1428613
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your honest review.

We would appreciate it if you left a comment below with your order details.

Kind regards, Adore Me