175 views

I am very upset with his company....I made my first order and got free shipping on Black Friday. Im waiting for it to arrive 5 business day....

nothing I called and was told wait two more day... then we may or may not refund or replace....

when I need the item for a trip. They havent received any info on my package for last 4 days....

Product or Service Mentioned: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Saint Louis, Missouri

Comments

Hello, Thank you for taking your time to review us. We are very sorry to hear that you have not received your package at this time.

Even though we do our best to ensure that we provide 1-2 business day processing time and 3 to 7 business day delivery, there are isolated occurrences when despite our best efforts, orders can be delayed due to external factors beyond our control, as the delivery process is carried out entirely by our shipping partners. We would be more than happy to assist you and provide a suitable solution, however, we cannot identify your Adore Me account through this platform. So, would you mind providing by email, the order number or the email address associated with your order? We look forward to hearing from you.

If there is anything else that we can assist you with at this time, please let us know.

Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have. Best regards, Adore Me, help@adoreme.com

Adore Me Reviews