1.8

I ordered a bra earlier from them but I didn't like the style and sent it back.Because I thought it was just that one bra - silly me - I bought another one.

It was way too small. I'm a 32D, I bought a 32D, and it was probably a 34B. When I called them to ask for a return, they said "Oh, no, you can't return that product. Would you like to exchange instead?" Of course I don't want to exchange.

Their products are terrible and I would not suggest this brand to anyone. If you are thinking about buying from here, please reconsider.

It's a terrible waste of money as well as time.I repeat: DO NOT BUY FROM ADORE ME.

This person wrote the review because of "returns, costumer service, fall advertisement" of adore me bra from Adore Me. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Adore Me to "a return and refund".

The most disappointing in user's experience was return policy and product. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Adore Me for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Adore Me?

Comments