2.6

Let me start by saying that I love Adore Me’s line. I think it’s awesome that they offer affordable AND sexy lingerie for plus sizes.

Now onto the problem..

A processing time of 1-2 days is boasted on their website and the free shipping is 5-7 days.. If that can not be honored they should really do the honest thing and let their customers know about the extreme delay.

I’m a a situation where I placed an order on 3/2, which I should have received by now, that is STILL processing! I am moving from my current address and will have no way to receive my items once I move.

I have called many times. Not that you can actually reach anyone. I’ve sent emails. Huge shocker, no response.

I simply need to know what they intend to do to ensure I have my order before Saturday. Fat chance, right?

I would have waited to place my order until after my move if Adore Me was simply HONEST about their delay.

Next time I’ll give my money to a company who cares about their customers that keep their business alive.

Review about: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

*update*Adore me did get in contact with me. They were able to switch my shipping address so now I know I will receive my items safely.I have been given a refund for the whole order amount but will still receive my items. No word on when that will be but most of my concerns are eased.I’ll update to let anyone following know when the order actually ships.

andreea.s_67
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us! We always appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right and rest assured that I will do my best to address your concerns.We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.

Our warehouse typically processes and ships an order within two business days, most U.S. orders are then delivered in 3-7 business days.However, we are currently receiving an unexpectedly large amount of orders and working on organizing and improving our warehouse so that we can manage to process and ship them out as quickly as possible. This might result in a longer processing time for the majority of our orders.Furthermore, after taking a look into your account to gain some further insight into how we may assist you at this time, I could see that you have already been contacted by our customer care representatives and you have discussed this issue.Don't worry, we are making efforts so that your order will be delivered in the following business days.I perfectly understand your concern, and again, I'd like to apologize for the frustration and the inconvenience that this had caused you.

We've taken note of this incident and we'll definitely do our best to improve our services, especially in terms of shipping.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. We also are more than happy to provide you with any information you might need regarding our products, fit & sizing etc.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Order# 304034520

andreea.s_67
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us! We always appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right and rest assured that I will do my best to address your concerns.First, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our products.However, we are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.

This might result in a longer processing time for the majority of our orders.Anyway, in order to be able to assist you, could you please provide us by email, the number of the order you are referring to?Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com