Adore Me - DO NOT FALL FOR BUY 5 GET 6TH ONE FREE

2 of 12 Adore Me reviews

I loved this product, and they are true to size.However, you will get scammed at some point.

They have several ways that they do it too. Read the small print and the small print if you use their "discount cards". They send 10 dollar discount cards with your orders. When you use that card if negates the buy 5 get 6 one free.

Also, I tried for several days to cancel this month and it acted like I had already done it and on the 6th day I have a credit. When you try to talk to them about the problem they start talking about the "fine print". So DO NOT use the discount cards they send you and make double sure that you have cancelled. If it doesn't let you cancel by the 3rd or 4th day you had better call and get it cancelled.

I now am going to have to tell friends that I was mistaken about this company and NOT to sign up. Check the BBB reviews and google their reviews BEFORE you buy from this company.

I now wish that I had done that.Really disappointed, and loved the product but I will now be cancelling my membership with this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 12 Adore Me reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Adore Me. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Adore Me.
Filing a new complaint about
×