1.5

I placed an order January 31 and it’s now February 8 and it has yet to be shipped.I called customer service yesterday and they read off a script an apology and credited my account.

When I placed the order I confirmed I would receive by February 9th because I’m going away. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told they were all in meetings but I could call back in an hour. I called back 3 hours later and was told they were all still in a meeting but one would call back yesterday for sure. I also sent an email outlining my concerns regarding the poor customer service.

NO RESPONSE! No phone call from a supervisor or email response. I called back today and was hung up on. I called again and got a helpful person who at least listened to my concerns and cancelled the order and I enrolled me.

I asked to speak to a supervisor again and was told there were none working. It’s unbelievable to me as a former call center manager the lack of oversight for agents and concern for (former) clients.

So disappointed with this service.I will never recommend and would still like to speak with someone in upper management.

Comments

Eniko
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your honest review.

We are deeply sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced with a poor service.Indeed, delays are highly regrettable, especially that this is not the kind of service that we aim for.

That on top of this you have recieved dismissive customer service is indeed unacceptable.

Please note that the backlog issues did not affect the majority of orders. We are still investigating the warehouse problem and we have worked diligently to ship out the pending orders or cross-check them with our updated inventory. We have set up a second warehouse to handle all purchases in a prompt manner during this packed season. We trust that the improvement will prevent similar issues from happening again.

We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so.

If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.We intend to learn from every experience and wish to address the case of the unhelpful representative as well.

Kind regards, Adore Me