91 views
3.2

I placed an order on August 4 and it has been in a “delayed in processing” status due to moving to a new warehouse for 12 days now. I have reached out to customer service 4 times now asking for some kind of idea of when my order will be shipped or to cancel the order.

I have not gotten any kind of response except the automated form message. Seriously, NOT ONE RESPONSE!

Does moving warehouses mean EVERYONE at this company is not working?

I have been a loyal customer for well over a year and I just want some kind of answer or a refund. I’m obviously NOT getting my order any time soon.

This is the worst customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adore Me Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order, as we are relocating to new warehouse.

Not to worry, we'll make sure that this type of inconvenience will no longer occur once we fix all our issues with the facility. Orders to U.S. addresses usually arrive within 3-7 business days of the shipping date (after 1-2 business days to process in the warehouse). Furthermore, after taking a look into your account to gain some further insight into how we may assist you at this time, I could see that you have already been contacted by our customer care representatives and you have been refunded 50% of the amount paid at checkout for your order.

We're looking forward getting your order to you as soon as we can, so you can enjoy your new Adore Me products. If there is anything more you would like assistance with, please let us know.

Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have. Best regards, Adore Me, help@adoreme.com

Same problem here! I ordered on August 12, so not long ago, but the items have been in this state for 4 days.

I emailed customer service 3 days ago and I have recieved any kind of responce. So annoying.

$74.95 is a lot to spend on something that was suppsed to arrive this week. Order # 30496****

Hello, Thank you for letting us know! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.

Rest assured that we are following the feedback that we are receiving and we do intend to act on it as soon as possible. Therefore, your review has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email, regarding this matter. We'll do our best to continuously improve and expand the services that we currently offer to accommodate our customer's needs and wants. Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help!

Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

@Adore_Me

How about not taking the customers money before an item has been shipped! I feel like I have been stolen from!

Im having the same issue! Order #30496****

@PissedConsumer1541547

Hello Heather, Thank you for letting us know! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.

@Adore_Me

I have this same issue and my order was placed for a trip I am taking. 4 days have gone by and it's not even processed?

I had to log on to find out it's delayed. That is not fair, when ordering you should tell the customer we have no idea when are going to send this and won't inform you when you will get order.

@PissedConsumer1541549

Hello Yvonne, Thank you for taking your time to review us! We sincerely apologize for any delays in your orders and are so grateful for your patience and understanding.

Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. If you could get back to us and provide your email address or order number, so we can be able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter, we would highly appreciate it. I do apologize that I was not able to assist you immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

@Adore_Me

Order #30497**** - Processing Placed: August 13, 2018 Total: $104.90 I have also emailed again on Saturday. I contacted your company through Facebook Sunday morning.

Still nothing. Emailing Help@***.com does not help no one gets back to you. This is obsurd I can't get my items.

I even do a monthly elite box and am now going to cancel that too. This is very bad business.

Order #30497**** - Processing Placed: August 13, 2018 Total: $104.90

@Adore_Me

I should also note that I have contacted customer service twice and also facebook messaged and no one has got back to me.

@PissedConsumer1541549

Hello Yvonne, Thank you for your reply! Your review has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email, regarding your order #304971421.

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help!

@Adore_Me

Order #30498**** Placed on Wednesday, August 15, 2018. I've emailed and spoke to different customer service members and I'm very disappointed. Spent $263 and no one can tell me when my items will ship and all they want to do is give a $10 credit as if I would want to shop here again.

@Adore_Me

This was not helpful. They got back to me and said my ordered had finally shipped through reg snail mail and would be here in two weeks.

They offered a whopping $10! I have spent over $1000 with this place since joining and had asked that the order was rush shipped for my trip. They never got back to me on the three emails I sent or the message via Facebook. Just got back to me saying they are offering $10 and my order was just shipped.

That is bad customer service. I am canceling my membership and my elite box I get once a month.

Adore Me Reviews