I want to cancel my membership I already say that I don’t wanna

Product or Service Mentioned: Adore Me Membership.

Comments

Hello Emilia, Thank you for reviewing us! I am very sorry that you felt misled by the VIP membership program.

We do describe this program during checkout, with email correspondence after your first purchase and at the beginning of each month. This way you have all the information necessary to fully understand the VIP program. Please note that this membership is optional. You can unsubscribe online at any time.

I would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, I will need your email address to do so. Therefore, can you please elaborate your concern further by email, so that we can find the best way to assist you? Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. If there is anything more you would like assistance with, please let us know.

Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have. Best regards, Adore Me, help@adoreme.com

Adore Me Reviews