2.0

So this is how my experience with adore me.com has gone. This is my message to them AGAIN today.

Seeing as how I have been sending emails to your company since Monday without the decency of a return email or phone call I thought I would try this as my last ditch effort. On Sunday the 6th I signed up for adore me and ordered my first set for $19.95 which just shipped.

On Monday the 7th I tried to order two different sets with the labor day coupon and it wouldn't allow me to use it. None of the reasons given applied. So aggravated that I was unable to use the Labor Day coupon on Labor Day I searched your site and found other sale items. I tried to order two different sets that plainly state they are on sale for $19.95 and yet when I went to check out it tried charging me full price for both sets. I have taken pictures of the website and the pricing as well as a picture of the screen that came up telling me I could not use a Labor Day coupon on Labor Day and have sent three to four separate emails sense Monday asking for someone to contact me regarding this issue but have been ignored. Not impressed for my first order as a VIP member and false advertisement comes to mind. I am hoping that somebody who reads this has the decency to actually get ahold of their very dissatisfied customer

The two sets I am trying to order for the $19.95 that it is advertised as you can plainly see is the pink Carmelina and the new Delphine

Now mind you the very last picture I downloaded off their website yesterday

My messages were seen immediately by the adore me administrator on Facebook and yet somehow they still haven't had the decency to at least tell me "we received your message" or "someone will get ahold of you as soon as possible" or "someone is checking into the issue and we will get back"... NOTHING. They read this message and looked at the photographs of their website that I sent and I have still heard nothing.

Then I posted my previous paragraphs on every post of theirs on Facebook and said I'd continue to do so until I heard from someone and, miracle of miracles, FINALLY someone answered my message as well as deleted every one of my posts LOL. They said they'd look into it but of course when I replied back almost immediately to say thank you I found that they blocked me from sending messages and posts on their page and have gone dead silent again as well as STILL no answers to my emails. Obviously no one will ever contact me as they have no intention to do anything other than take your money and ship packages, anything beyond that they ignore. That's wonderful customer service, professionalism and ethics right there. I saw quite a few comments on their page about their terrible customer too. Canceling my membership IMMEDIATELY

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of lingerie. Adore Me needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lingerie in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Adore Me.

Had an Experience with Adore Me?

Comments

monkeywinch
Houston, Texas, United States #1349985

Adore Me SUCKS That's why there is NO CONTACT NUMBER for them.You have to research over and over then when you contact them they LIE to you.

All the reviews are bad. That's how they stay in business is take advantage of new customers because they don't have any returning customers. The bras at a dollar store are better support than what they are selling. Pretty material and designs over cardboard cups in the bras.

You only hear of them Valentines Day and Christmas.Beware ladies and gentlemen.