Verified Reviewer

Havent recieved my package but says delivered

Said it was delivered on the 21st of may but hasn't came and it's the 25th of may

User's recommendation: Need to ship the items.

Hello Mardella, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very sorry for the difficulties that you have encountered.

Indeed, delays are highly regrettable, especially that this is not the kind of service that we aim for, neither the impression that we want you to have towards Adore Me. We always wish to ensure a great customer experience and minimize any discomfort as much as possible. Unfortunately, we cannot identify your account through this application. Therefore, can you please elaborate your discontent further by email, so that we can be able to assist you?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Our customer service is available to assist you with any issues you may have. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

ID
#1947305 Review #1947305 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Adore Me Bra
Pros
  • Prices of their items
Deliver product or service ordered

You took money from my card

Money was taken out of my account 159.80 to be exact I returned my products I should have not been charged

Hello Jakoby, Thank you for taking your time to review us! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with your return.

This is absolutely not the kind of experience we would want you to have. We would want to look into your case specifically to address it with a suitable resolution, however, we will need your email address and the order number to do so. Unfortunately, we cannot identify your account through this application. Therefore, we kindly ask you to elaborate your discontent further by email, so that we can be able to make this right.

Our customer service is available to assist you with any issues you may have. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

ID
#1946889 Review #1946889 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Livingston, New Jersey

Have not received package

Adore Me - Have not received package
Adore Me - Have not received package
I had a wonderful experience the first time I ordered. The 2nd time, my package was rerouted because I wasn't there to receive it, it was rerouted on May 4th &; I still haven't received any word or help on to where it is or if I can get a refund to order something else. I was needing those items by June 6th

Hello Miranda, Thank you for reviewing us! We are very sorry for any inconvenience the shipping of your product may have caused and we apologize for this issue.

Indeed, delays are highly regrettable, especially that this is not the kind of service that we aim for. Even though we do our best to ensure that we provide 1-2 business day processing time and 3 to 7 business day delivery, there are isolated occurrences when despite our best efforts, orders can be delayed due to external factors beyond our control. I would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, I will need your email address to do so. Therefore, can you please elaborate your concern further by email, so that we can find the best way to assist you?

Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have. Best regards, Adore Me, help@adoreme.com

@AdoreMe

My email is mirandastorozyszyn@***.com

View more comments (1)
ID
#1940016 Review #1940016 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Plus size available
  • Color selection
Cons
  • Shipping
  • Customer service
Full refund

I want to cancel my membership

Cancel membership.. I do not meant this membership. Plz stop charging my card

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very sorry for the difficulties that you have encountered.

Please note that our membership is optional. You can unsubscribe online at any time. Just visit our online helpdesk (www.adoreme.com/helpdesk) and follow the instructions. We would want to look into your case specifically to address it with a suitable resolution, however, we will need your email address to do so.

ID
#1933488 Review #1933488 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Memphis, Tennessee
Adore Me Membership

Verified Reviewer

Adoreme charged me for a VIP membership and I never singed up for a membership. I have tried contacting them by phone and listen to music for over 2 hours

Charged me for a VIP membership when I never signed up for one. I tried contacting them and just get to listen to music for hours and no one answers. I would never recommend buying from this companyD

User's recommendation: Would not recommend this company.

Hello Ronald, Thank you for reviewing us! We are very sorry that you felt this way about the VIP membership program.

Please note that this membership is free and optional. You can unsubscribe online at any time. I would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, I will need your email address to do so. Therefore, can you please elaborate your concern further by email, so that we can find the best way to assist you?

ID
#1932836 Review #1932836 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Adore Me Vip Membership

Verified Reviewer

They keep taking my money

This company is still charging my card for items I had not received and I have called 5 times for them to stop, and they keep on doing like they don't give a care about telling them to stop charging my card! That is actually stealing ! They are thieves!

User's recommendation: Don't buy nothing got to Ashley Stewarts.

Hello Dorthea, Thank you for your feedback! We are very sorry for any inconvenience the shipping of your product may have caused.

Your feedback is highly appreciated, as we always welcome customer feedback, be it positive or negative, therefore I’ll be sure to forward your review to the relevant team, so they can look into this matter. Upon further investigating, I could see that you have been contacted by our customer service representatives and you were refunded for your order.

Let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

ID
#1915462 Review #1915462 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Adore Me Customer Care
Cons
  • Keep charging card
  • No product received
  • Never answer phone

They charged my account for no reason

Just give me my money back and discontinue my account. Thank you

Hello Ayinde, Thank you for taking your time for the review! We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet up with your expectations.

We appreciate all the feedback received, therefore let me inform you that I already sent yours to the relevant team for it to be reviewed and taken into consideration. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. I am sorry that I was not able to assist you immediately. We look forward to hearing from you.

And please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

ID
#1908884 Review #1908884 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pearland, Texas

They charged my account for no reason

Second time I have been charged without my permission. I can't do you all anymore. Thank you, just want my money back

User's recommendation: Don't use this company. They are a RIP off.

Hello Ayinde, Thank you for reviewing us! We are very sorry that you felt this way about the VIP membership program.

This membership is free and optional and we do describe it during checkout, with email correspondence after your first purchase and at the beginning of each month. This way you have all the information necessary to fully understand the VIP program. The details can also be found below at 'how it works': http://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application.

So, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email in order for us to be able to further investigate and assist you regarding this matter. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

ID
#1908842 Review #1908842 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Refund

I keep getting charged and cancelled my membership in December

Hello Beckham, Thank you for taking your time to review us! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with your account.

ID
#1900601 Review #1900601 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Newport News, Virginia

Being charged when I cancelled membership

I called and whoever I called was absolutely no help and rude. Im still being charged, completely ***

User's recommendation: DONT DO IT. ***.

Hello Reese, Hello, Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for the experience so far and are so grateful for your patience and understanding.

It is our constant wish to offer quality services and products and to make sure that we always maintain a wonderful Adore Me experience for our customers. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email in order for us to be able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter. If there is anything more you would like assistance with, please let us know.

Denver, Colorado

Overcharging

PIECE OF *** COMPANY! DONT BUY FROM THEM THEY WILL CONTINUE TO CHARGE YOU AFTER YOU CANCEL YOUR MEMEBERSHIP AND DONT TRY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK THEY TO STUPID TO GIVE IT BACK TO YOU.. I WILL BE PRESSING CHARGES!!

User's recommendation: Dont buy from them.

Hello Brittany, Thank you for reviewing us! I am very sorry that you felt misled by the VIP membership program.

We do describe this program during checkout, with email correspondence after your first purchase and at the beginning of each month. This way you have all the information necessary to fully understand the VIP program. Please note that this membership is optional and you may unsubscribe at any time. I would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, I will need your email address to do so.

ID
Cons
  • No longer can fulfill an order
  • Stupid generic replies to my questions
  • Poor customer service
Full refund

Took money from my card again

I have canceled and still being charged. This time its 19.85. I want my money back ASAP and not be charged again or I will get a attorney involved. Thank you!

Indianapolis, Indiana

Charging me monthly and I didn’t order

I want to cancel my membership I already say that I don’t wanna

Hello Emilia, Thank you for reviewing us! I am very sorry that you felt misled by the VIP membership program.

We do describe this program during checkout, with email correspondence after your first purchase and at the beginning of each month. This way you have all the information necessary to fully understand the VIP program. Please note that this membership is optional. You can unsubscribe online at any time.

I would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, I will need your email address to do so. Therefore, can you please elaborate your concern further by email, so that we can find the best way to assist you? Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. If there is anything more you would like assistance with, please let us know.

Adore Me Membership
Full refund

Need a return call regarding package not revived.

Im trying to call customer service regarding a package not received. I call and sends me directly to voice mail
#1842048

Deliver product or service ordered

Never

My girlfriend signed up for them and didnt like the products so sent them back but they claimed they never got it and continuously tried to charge her credit card. The only way the chargers stop was she had to cancel her card. She has tired to work out the issues 5 different times and its gotten no where. Avoid this horrible company.

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us, we will take this under advisement! We are sorry for any inconvenience this situation might have caused you.

We would be more than happy to offer you a better assistance, unfortunately, we cannot identify the account that you've mentioned above through this platform. Therefore, we kindly ask you to get back to us by email or phone with the below information, so we could be able to assist you in this matter. Alternate Email Address :: Order Number :: Complete Billing Address :: Phone Number used on the account :: We do apologize that we were not able to assist you immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Preferred solution
Stop charging her card and leave her alone.