No good

I call because I didn't used this account anymore and I didn't order nothing else and you guys charge me 55$ Dollar canadiense ! I wanna know why ? Please call me back or email me araucacolombia20@***.com
#1933905

Hello, Thank you for your review, we are very sorry to hear this! It seems like you may have selected the VIP membership option at checkout.

We do describe this program during checkout, with email correspondence after your first purchase and at the beginning of each month. This ensures you have all the necessary information to fully understand the VIP program. You have no obligation to buy every month. All you need to do is visit your showroom before the fifth and either shop or skip.

The details can also be found below at 'how it works': http://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works I would like you to know that your concern has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email in relation to this matter. Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help.

Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Adore Me Rewards Program
Cons
  • Wait time for delivery wait time for customer service
  • Anything about this comanpy
Full refund

Late package and double charged

They finally got back to me and sent me a refund for the charge, eventually got the package. Its a shame the service is difficult because the material is great
#1927535

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! We are very sorry that your order took too long to be delivered.

We do understand your inconvenience and we apologize for this issue. Indeed, delays are highly regrettable, especially that this is not the kind of service that we aim for. However, please note that we only provide an estimated delivery date for orders. Even though we do our best to ensure that we provide 1-2 business day processing time and 3 to 7 business day delivery, there are isolated occurrences when despite our best efforts, orders can be delayed due to external factors beyond our control.

We appreciate your feedback and I am going to forward yours to our management team, to be reviewed and taken into consideration. Please let us know by email if there is anything further we may do to help.

Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Springhill, Nova Scotia

Money is been taking out of my bank account

This is the second time you people are taking money with out my authorization , right now I am unemployed if you don’t know what is that it means I do not have an income I need my money to get reimbursed right away . Tired of you people close this account right away, I will send e mails and call you until I get my 39,95 back in my checking account disgusting people.

User's recommendation: Do not get involved with company that take your money every month with out ordering anything.

#1924238

We do describe this program during checkout, with email correspondence after your first purchase and at the beginning of each month. This ensures you have all the necessary information to fully understand the VIP program. Also, you don't have to pay every month: there is no membership fee and you can skip the month as many times as you want. The details can also be found below at 'how it works': http://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works.

If you could email us with this information we would highly appreciate it. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

#1923286

It's a subscription based company. Don't sign up for things if you can't read.

All you have to do is either cancel OR opt out for the month.

Not complicated. But then again I read what I was signing up for.

View more comments (1)
Brooklyn, New York

VIP membership

Wasn't clear to me that I even signed up for this, I thought the perks were a result of having an account, not paying $40.00 a month whether you buy anything or not, getting charged overdraft fees by your bank. It's predatory *** It sucks because they have tons of cute stuff but I'm extremely annoyed at the business practice.

User's recommendation: Make sure you read the fine print!

#1923176

Hello Robin, Thank you for your review! We are sorry for any confusion the VIP membership may have caused.

We do describe this program during checkout, with email correspondence after your first purchase and at the beginning of each month. This ensures you have all the necessary information to fully understand the VIP program. The details can also be found below at 'how it works': http://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works If you do not skip or make a purchase between the 1st and the 5th, you will see a **$39.95** refundable store credit charge on your card. This store credit is available for your use at any time.

Moreover, you have no obligation to make a purchase every month. Also, please note that VIP members have the option to process a refund directly from their account if they forgot to skip or shop, by going directly to this [link](https://www.adoreme.com/customer/account/) and selecting the "Request a refund" option. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application.

So, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email in order for us to be able to further investigate and assist you regarding this matter. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Full refund

I had told them in the past I do not want money taker out of my account and they keep doing it

I had complain in the past money deducted from my checking account, I told them I want this account closed special now I do not have a job and need my money to pay my bills.
#1922712

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! We are very sorry that you felt this way about the VIP membership program.

Please note that this membership is optional. You can unsubscribe online at any time. Just visit our online helpdesk (www.adoreme.com/helpdesk) and follow the instructions. I would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, I will need your email address to do so.

Therefore, can you please elaborate your concern further by email, so that we can find the best way to assist you? Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application.

If there is anything more you would like assistance with, please let us know. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Brooklyn, New York

Taking money out my checking account with not authorization.

I had call this company before this is the second time I have this incident, I told them to cancel my vip account. I am unemployed so I do not need to have money taking from my checking account when I need the money for my bills.

User's recommendation: Check your bank account.

#1921571

We do describe this program during checkout, with email correspondence after your first purchase and at the beginning of each month. This way you have all the information necessary to fully understand the VIP program. The details can also be found below at 'how it works': http://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application.

ID

They charged my account for no reason

There was a wrongful subscription made from their side they refunded me over $100 for the money they took out

User's recommendation: I called adoreme on my own for over three months with no answer until I used this site one time and they answered and fixed the issue immediately.

#1915449

Hello Kimmarie, Thank you for reviewing us! We are very sorry that you felt this way about the VIP membership program.

We do describe this program during checkout, with email correspondence after your first purchase and at the beginning of each month. This way you have all the information necessary to fully understand the VIP program. The details can also be found below at 'how it works': http://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works. We want to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the difficulty in reaching our customer service.

Our response time can sometimes vary depending on the number of customers contacting us. Even so, we always do our best to reply to and assist all of our customers in a timely manner. Rest assured that it's our constant goal to further improve all areas of our services, including customers service response time. If there is anything else that we can assist you with at this time, please let us know.

Roswell, New Mexico

Freud cancel my membership

I have tried several times to get my membership canceled with no help from you. I also Told you not to take anything else at a my checking account I also said not to send me anything now get a notice that you have sent me a Box I have not received it did not take anything out my checking account cancel my membership remove my information all my information I were to say you been turned into the Better Business Bureau several several times I will take legal action if there's any money take it out of my count

User's recommendation: Do not get mixed up with this company there thieves.

#1913631

Hello Robin, Thank you for taking your time to review us! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with your Elite membership.

This is absolutely not the kind of experience we would want you to have, as this program is optional and you're only paying for the sets you keep. When selecting the Elite Membership, you will receive a monthly shipment with three sets. These sets are a reflection of the style profile you have created in your account’s Elite Dashboard. Prior to shipping your Elite Box, we will place a $39.95 authorization charge on your account, to ensure that your card information is valid, so that we may start creating the Elite box for the month.

If the charge will pass, it will clear within 1-3 business days and in the meantime we'll begin processing your Elite box. If it won't go through, no box will be created. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application.

Adore Me Membership
Pros
  • No pros all cons
Cons
  • Retained personal account info after cancellation of membership
  • Customer service
  • Had to file bbb complaint to get refund of styling fee
Preferred solution
Cancel my membership stop taking unauthorized money from my account

Iim not wanting to b a future customer or to stay a customer cancel any substrption to adore me don’t want acount with u guys not mow not ever please

My name is Tabatha Dent i didnt sign up for yall to keep taking money from my debt card please return the cash that was taking from my bank account I don't want the item or items this date hear
#1908682

Hello Tabatha, Thank you for reviewing us! We are very sorry that you felt this way about the VIP membership program.

We do describe this program during checkout, with email correspondence after your first purchase and at the beginning of each month. This way you have all the information necessary to fully understand the VIP program. The details can also be found below at 'how it works': http://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works. However, after initiating a more detailed investigation regarding your case it was revealed that you have been contacted by our customer service representatives and you were refunded and assisted regarding all of your concerns.

Please let us know by email if there is anything further we may do to help.

Detroit, Michigan

Verified Reviewer

Had to file multiple complaints to get refunds and cancel account

After I posted the previous complaint, I finally received a refund of my styling fee. Then, ten days AFTER I had cancelled my membership and received email confirmation of such, my card was charged for the entire order I never received! I contacted the fraud department of my bank (per the bank's instructions) and finally got this refunded. Not only is this company difficult to reach, their responses are nothing more than a polite run-around that do not properly address the complaint. I had to file multiple complaints with several online complaint forums, the BBB, and my bank in order to get Adore Me to refund all my money and get them to remove my information from their files. If anyone else has this problem, you may have to ultimately do what I did: I cancelled my bank card for which they had the number and got a new card number and card. Now they cannot charge anymore unauthorized charges.

User's recommendation: Recommend Do Not Deal With This Company!

#1907942

Hello Marguerite, Thank you for reviewing us! We are very sorry to hear that you have a negative opinion related to Adore Me.

We always wish to ensure a great customer experience and minimize any discomfort as much as possible. Even so, just like any other company, we do this by following certain internal policies that have been put in place to efficiently help our customers. Moreover, I would love to look into your case specifically and offer a better assistance, however, I will need your email address to do so. If you could get back to us with this information I would highly appreciate it.

Therefore, I am kindly asking you to contact us via email or phone in order to be able to identify your account and assist you with the most suitable solution.

If there is anything else you would like assistance with, please let us know. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

#1907941

View more comments (1)
Sumter, South Carolina

Worst customer service ever!

I signed up for an Elite membership. I never received my first box. I have 25 pages of emails between me and customer service trying to resolve the issue. I would cancel my account, got confirmation I closed my account, then magically it would show active again. I got an email at 3 3:30 a.m. saying my June box arrived (it didn't). I've spent hours on hold trying to get through to a person and can't get through to anyone. I am disgusted and disappointed in this horrible company.

User's recommendation: This company is a scam. Stay away.

#1901088

Hello Lisa, Thank you for your feedback! We are very sorry for any inconvenience the shipping of your package may have caused.

We appreciate all the feedback received, therefore let me inform you that I already sent yours to the relevant team for it to be reviewed and taken into consideration. Furthermore, I would be happy to assist you with this issue and provide a suitable solution, however I will need your order number to do so. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. I am sorry that I was not able to assist you immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you.

And please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

ID
#2068543 Review #2068543 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Delivery
  • Horrible customer service
  • Delivery no customer service

Order not received

i have not received my order that was supposed to be her by june 30th.. order#40360**** Bridgette Powell Tracking shows no movement since june 23rd it reached shipping helper facility. It never reached usps
#1901087

Hello Bridgette, Thank you for reviewing us! We do understand your inconvenience and we apologize for this issue.

Indeed, delays are highly regrettable, especially that this is not the kind of service that we aim for. However, please note that we only provide an estimated delivery date for orders. Even though we do our best to ensure that we provide 1-2 business day processing time and 3 to 7 business day delivery, there are isolated occurrences when despite our best efforts, orders can be delayed due to external factors beyond our control. I would like you to know that your concern has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email in relation to this matter.

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help.

ID
#2057369 Review #2057369 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Douglas, Georgia

Tried contacting you several times by phone and e-mail and no response. I AM PISSED!

I received my recent order with corner of the box torn off and one item missing. N #40367****. I have tried contacting by phone 4 times and email 5 tomes with NO response. Enough!

User's recommendation: Do not expect response to problems.

#1901084

Hello Roland, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very sorry for the difficulties that you have encountered.

We always wish to ensure a great customer experience and minimize any discomfort as much as possible. Even so, just like any other company, we do this by following certain internal policies that have been put in place to efficiently help our customers. I took a look at your account to better understand the issue and I could notice that you were already assisted regarding replacing your items. We always guarantee assistance whatever may happen to your package.

If there is anything else that we can assist you with at this time, please let us know. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

ID
#2055729 Review #2055729 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Adore Me Underwear
Cons
  • Never answer phone
  • Never answer email
  • Wait time for delivery wait time for customer service

Horrible Customer Service

The box in which my order arrived had a corner ripped open and one item missing. I contacted AdoreMe by phone and waited over 30 minutes twice with NO response. I e-mailed, with their promise to get back to me in 4 hours. NO response.

User's recommendation: I would not purchase from them again based on their horrendous customer service.

#1901082

Hello Roland, Thank you for the review! I am very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.

We appreciate all the feedback received, therefore let me inform you that I already sent yours to the relevant team, to be reviewed and taken into consideration. Furthermore, I would be happy to assist you with this issue and provide a suitable solution, however I will need your order number to do so. Therefore, can you please elaborate your discontent further by email, so that we can be able to assist you? We look forward to hearing from you.

And please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

ID
#2053161 Review #2053161 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Verified Reviewer

Had to file complaint with BBB to obtain refund and company retained my personal info after cancellation of membership

Update by user Aug 09, 2020

After I sent the first review and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, I received a refund of my styling fee. Then, 10 days after I cancelled my membership I discovered that my account was still active and within a few days after that, I saw that my card was billed and additional charge for over $100 for the entire shipment which I had never received!

I had to contact my bank to get the charges refunded. I also cancelled my card and had a new one with a different number reissued to me so that this company could not charge any more unauthorized transactions or charges to my account. Throughout this entire process, this company was unreachable by phone no matter when I attempted to contact them or how long I held the line.

Their email responses were always a polite run-around, many of them never even addressing the main concern. Consumers need to know that I would not deal with this company.

Update by user Jul 10, 2020

As of July 10, 2020, this request to remove all my personal information from their records has NOT been resolved.

Update by user Jul 10, 2020

I have the complete thread of emails between me and the customer service reps with the company. I made numerous phone calls at various times and dates which were never answered after extremely long waits.

Original review posted by user Jul 10, 2020
When the AdoreMe customer service responded to my email claiming they could not cancel the $20 styling fee for the shipment I never received, I had to file a BBB claim. The company finally returned my styling fee. Then, 10 days after I had cancelled my membership and received email confirmation of the cancellation, they still retained my personal info on their website as though I still had an active account! I sent another email to their customer service (they are unreachable by phone and I have sent numerous prior emails to them) demanding that they remove all of my personal info from their records and their website. I also informed them that if I receive any further charges for nothing, then I will report this to the fraud department of my bank, per my bank's instructions. I have saved the entire thread of emails between myself and this company.

User's recommendation: I would not deal with this company.

We always wish to ensure a great customer experience and minimize any discomfort as much as possible. We want to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the difficulty in reaching our customer service. Our response time can sometimes vary depending on the number of customers contacting us. Even so, we always do our best to reply to and assist all of our customers in a timely manner.

ID
#2047481 Review #2047481 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Adore Me Membership
Cons
  • Retained personal account info after cancellation of membership
  • Had to file bbb complaint to get refund of styling fee
  • No shipment received
Preferred solution
I want all my personal information permanently removed from AdoreMe's records and website
  • 1