Terrible

I placed an order nov 28th. $300 worth.

My package has never made it passed processing and had no luck getting ahold of someone.

Never using this again. I will get my money back one way or another

Thank you for your honest review.

We are deeply sorry to hear about your horrible experience.We are genuinely apalled to hear that your order has taken so long to process

We would be happy to look into this and address this with a resolution. However, we will need your order number to do so.

We would appreciate it if you left a comment below with your order details.

Akshar Knh

Didn’t receive my package

I didn’t receive my package my package was supposed to be here the 14 of November

Problem with delivery
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for your review!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order. Due to overwhelming orders, we're currently experiencing backlogs and delays for processing orders made at a later date.

Processing takes steps such as address verification, fulfillment to ensure stocks can accommodate the orders, and authorization. Depending on the circumstances and inventory levels, it may take longer than usual.We've taken note of this incident and we'll definitely do our best to improve our services, especially in terms of shipping.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so.

If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Where’s My Stuff!!!!

Ordered weeks ago. Still showing in processing.

All they say is they are working on it and we’re overwhelmed with orders. I’ve asked them to cancel my order, refund my money.....they won’t.

Guest

I had the same experience and the only way I was able to receive a response and refund was filing a report with the Better Business Bureau.

ello,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Echoing our response to the previous reviewer, it is not in our intention to cause so much frustration therefore we would like to offer our help.

However, in order to do this we will need to know all the order numbers related to your complaints so that we can provide a proper resolution.

Could you please leave a comment below with your order number?We would greatly appreciate it.

View more comments (1)

Terrible

3 weeks after ordering. Money taken out of account and no package yet! Customer Service says it'll ship the day after I speak with someone and still processing 3 weeks into it! Very pissed off. Company refusing money back!

ello,

Shipping is the worst

I am still waiting on an order which I placed over two weeks ago. I’m not waiting for it to arrive. I am waiting for it to even be processed. I have complained twice and was given a small store credit. The only explanation they provide is there having issues in their warehouse. This will be my last order. This companies shipping is the worst!! Stay Away!!

Won’t give me a refund

I’m having the same issues with my package and they will not give me a refund because all orders are final after 30 minutes of purchasing.. y’all about a freaking scam!!!!

Eaglesnaomi S
map-marker New York, New York

First and Last Time - Adore Me, should be Abandon Me

Updated by user Sep 03, 2017

Clarification regarding the refund, the amount is not 3385, it should be $33.85 - I should have rounded up the amount, when the system indicated not to use decimals.

Original review Sep 03, 2017
As an international client it was my first time ordering. They shipped an international package without checking and ensuring that the full house # address was accurate.

What company with shipping department doesn't ensure that the address is right. The customer service is horrible. I haven't in ages experience such cookie cutter excuses sent by emails and in phone conversations. Here's a prime example of our organization - as long as they are making money - makes their clientele feel like they're are being scammed in order to increase their profit margins (basically make a buck).

Here's how. They take your order, the order never gets shipped, they have your money - and unless you're willing to go through the hassle of getting your money back they will hold onto it stating they are giving your a CREDIT. Remember I'm a first time international buyer. So, lets do the math and say at $34.95 US (what I was charged) x 10 customers who don't get their product and so on.

. . Adore Me is one of the worst companies - I've come across. As the saying goes one unhappy client tells approximately 20 people and so on, .

. how disappointing and truly frustrating.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Customer service
  • Return policy
Problem with delivery

Preferred solution: Full refund

Hello,

Thank you for your honest review!

We are deeply sorry to her that you did not receive your package due to an address error. Your package may be returned to us, in which case you will automatically receive store credit to replace your order.

It is only fair if you wonder what happens if the package gets lost. We do have a policy in place for these particular cases. If you do not receive the package in 30 business days from the date the package was shipped out from the warehouse we will offer a replacement or refund if you prefer it.

For further information, please contact our Customer Care Service at 1.800.433.2367 Monday – Friday 8.30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.

(EST). And don't stress about carving time out of your schedule - the average wait time is under a minute!

We are also sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the VIP program. With your first order you joined our VIP Membership.

The VIP MEMBERSHIP is one of two payment options: An Adore Me exclusive way of shopping through a flexible membership program that gives great perks (e.g. discount on every set) and limited obligations (*no membership fees, no obligation to buy, can leave at any time*).* The other is PAY AS YOU GO, a one-time purchase option, you select during checkout with your first order.

If you want to learn more about what being an Adore Me VIP means, what benefits you have and other essential information, please watch this video (1 minute!) https://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works The VIP MEMBERSHIP is an active and flexible membership. No obligation to make a purchase every month. Just go on your account, between the 1st and 5th of each month, and either make a purchase or SKIP THE MONTH. The SKIP THE MONTH button is in your SHOWROOM and you may skip as many months as you'd like.

If you do not skip or make a purchase between the 1st and the 5th, you will see a $39.95 refundable store credit charge on your card. This store credit is available for your use at any time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this confusion may have caused. Best regards, Adore Me

I ordered some items for my girlfriend who is pretty *** mean. They promised they would arrive in time for her birthday. Well, her birthday came and went and she not only dumped me, but beat me.

Well, her birthday came and went and she not only dumped me, but beat the tar out of me. Now I'm beaten and bloodied, I have no woman, and maybe someday, my lingerie, panties and silk 'let's be naughty' robe will show up. Thanks adoreme.com, you really screwed my life up. She even took our dog.

Every time I tried to contact the company, they would put me thru this automated ***. Basically ignoring the fact that: a) my woman is mean b) my stuff is apparently missing c) the fact that I really loved that damned dog. I don't even know if it's worth it to go on now.

Thanks adroeme.com. You guys really make cupid look like a miracle worker.

Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Hello,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We regret to hear about your grievances.

Adore me sucks

Ordered 4 items that were supposed to ship within 3-5 business days. It is now two weeks later and order is still processing.

I called and emailed the company several times. Each time they assured me it would ship shortly. I don't know what their definition of shortly is but they can't be trusted to get your order to you on time. I would recommend that no one ever order from this company.

It is not worth the trouble and not worth the wait.

Their products could easily be bought close to home at an actual store or comparable products could be bought on amazon. Adore me sucks don't give any of your money to them.

Thank you for your honest review.

We would appreciate it if you left a comment below with your order details.

AdoreMe

I ordered from them for the first time 10 days ago, only to receive the wrong order after waiting all that time. Promised time was 5 to 7 days. On top of that, the bra I received does not look the same as the pictures of the set online. Terrible quality and squished in the box.

Process

My order has been in process for 7 bussiness days now and they are taking forever to give me an answer as to why!

Adore_Me

Can this on-line store be any more inept

I purchased a few sets from the website. The quality was really bad.

One bra smelled like the zoo. I tried to make an exchange but there does not seem to be a clear cut way to do this. I ended up contacting customer service. First of all, it took many attempts to get the person to even understand what I was trying to accomplish.

She offered me some "voucher codes", I guess in lieu of an exchange. Apparently their system was not accepting these voucher codes. I called several times but just kept getting the same answer- that they were working on the issue with the voucher codes. Finally, I got an e-mail saying: "...we have corrected the error on our website and are happy to announce to you your voucher code is now active and may be used in your account immediately".

Well, the darn codes still aren't working. I tried to reach the person who sent the e-mail directly but they did not have this ability to transfer me. Then I asked to speak to someone in the United States (most of these call centers have this ability)- this was not an option. Finally I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told he was on the phone and will return my call today.

Bottom line- the quality is terrible, the prices are ok IF you are a VIP member (which is a nuisance) and the customer service is aggravating. My recommendation- stick with Victoria's Secret, Nordstrom, etc.

Preferred solution: Full refund

Thank you for your honest review.

We were apalled to read your feedback about the state of the lingerie you received. This is indeed unacceptable!

We will investage what may have gone wrong with the voucher codes you have received.

Thank you for signalling the problem.

Please note that you do have the option to return your order for a full refund. You can learn more about this if you write us at help@adoreme.com. We would not like you to be stuck with items that are not impeccable.

Our return process consists of only a few steps. You need to submit a return request mentioning that you experienced a problem with the product. Once this step is done you only need to print and affix the free return label to your box and your package is ready to ship.

Please note that this type of issue is only an isolated case. We will most certainly investigate with our warehouse what may have happened, as we are astonished to hear that anything like this could happen.

We do hope you will accept our sincere apologies and the help we can provide you via email or phone. Kind regards, Adore Me

Order is 2 1/2 weeks late

I ordered on Oct. 11 with shipment supposed to be on the 16th.

It’s now the 30th and no order. Your website is a joke. I received one email on the 19th talking about a delay and nothing since then.

Horrible customer service. Will never order another thing from you.

Guest

I ordered on the 11th also. Still have no package.

I ordered for a special occasion too. I'm more than upset and i cancelled my VIP membership and told them they could guarantee I would never be buying from them again.

View more comments (1)
Dotti Epw
map-marker New York, New York

Cancel my vip membership i asked last month to do this

I asked last month that my vip membership be cancel But you all took out 39.00 again please refund me back my 39.00 thank you Theresa Muirhead tmml1969@***.com 239-826-****

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for your review!I am happy to confirm that your refund of $39.95 has been concluded. The transaction ID is 8ehnv0bv.If you want to learn more about what being an Adore Me VIP means, what benefits you have and other essential information, please watch this video (1 minute!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVfJaR2U4DcStill want to unsubscribe?

Make sure you are logged in into your account, just click on this [link](http://www.adoreme.com/helpdesk) and follow the steps towards "You have unsubscribed from the VIP Membership". Don't hesitate to reach us if you need further assistance.You can still purchase without the membership on Adore Me Website using the Pay As You Go option during the checkout process.Best regards,Adore Me

Wearhouse issues

It’s been a week and my items have still not been shipped out due to “wearhouse” issues. They have no expected date on when my items will be shipped out. Can’t believe this. Terrible way to gain new business. I will be asking for a refund if the items are not shipped out in the next day or two.

• 1