Processing..........

Well it’s been over a week and still processing. Wouldn’t care if we weren’t going on a trip. Frustrating and of course you can’t cancel or return until the product gets here. Never again
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me

Still processing

I placed an order five weeks ago and it has yet to ship. I thought ordering on Jan 4 would give it plenty of time to arrive before Valentine’s Day. Normally the processing time is shorter (not 1-2 days as advertised, but not longer than a week or two). I am very disappointed with my latest order.

Thank you for your honest review.

We are deeply sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced with a poor service. Indeed, delays are highly regrettable, especially that this is not the kind of service that we aim for.

Please note that the backlog issues did not affect the majority of orders. We are still investigating the warehouse problem and we have worked diligently to ship out the pending orders or cross-check them with our updated inventory. We have set up a second warehouse to handle all purchases in a prompt manner during this packed season.

We trust that the improvement will prevent similar issues from happening again.

We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we wil need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.

No Help

I was told my order would ship 2-3 days after placing it. It’s now 8 days outnfrom ordering and i was told there are issues in processing,’was given a 10 dollar credit but nobody has told me when the order will ship... it’s mind boggling.
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us! We always appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right and rest assured that I will do my best to address your concerns.We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.

Our warehouse typically processes and ships an order within two business days, most U.S. orders are then delivered in 3-7 business days.However, we are currently receiving an unexpectedly large amount of orders and working on organizing and improving our warehouse so that we can manage to process and ship them out as quickly as possible.

This might result in a longer processing time for the majority of our orders.In order to be able to assist you, could you please provide us by email, the number of the order you are referring to?Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Guest

They won't tell you ever. And I've talked on the phone with them for the same issues.

It's been over 2 weeks for me and I'm beginning to think I'll never see the items. They refuse to give refunds unless you actually have the items, but if they never send them that's kind of hard to do.

View more comments (1)
Zylah Hfp

No Christmas from Adore me!!

I have a problem with the service Adoreme is providing. I ordered 20 items for over $350 on 12/9/2017.

I emailed about the order after I noticed it was in the processing stage for 3 days. They told me it was temporary and I would be getting my order shortly. Today 12/17, I called and talked to a representative because my order in still in the processing stage? This is not right in any way.

The shipping from Adoreme usually take a week to 10 days to get, unlike the 5-7 it says it will. My order was placed early enough to get it for Christmas and now the representative is telling me it should be any day???? This is poor service.... This is beyond poor service this is ridiculous.

The representative said she could give me a 25% discount, does that get me my order? I’m still sitting here with nothing and my wife and daughters don’t get these presents that I have paid for!!! You pull this money from my account every month.

There’s never a hold up there!!! Tell me how this is right.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Fact i cant get my order when told by representative
Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Guest

Did you ever get your items?

Hello,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Echoing our response to our previous reviewer it is not in our intention to cause so much frustration therefore we would like to offer our help.

However, in order to do this we will need to know all the order numbers related to your complaints so that we can provide a proper resolution.

Could you please leave a comment below with your order number?We would greatly appreciate it.

reply icon Replying to comment of Eniko Adore Me Representative

Order #30346**** - Processing

There it is

View more comments (2)

They took my money and I have no product.

Ordered 60 dollars worth of underwear on Jan 7th and still have not received my order. Emailed several times and no response. Terrible.

Pros:
  • Prices of their items
Cons:
  • Policies
  • Customer service
  • Realization their marketing is a lie

ADORE ME- TAKES YOUR MONEY DOESN'T SHIP

I spent 20 min on the phone trying to get someone to tell me why my order hasn't shipped. I ordered 2/7/18 with the guarantee of Valentine's Day delivery. It is 2/19 and still hasn't shipped out yet. I called and all I received was apologies and told I had to wait for the warehouse to ship it. I received 25% of my order back but I still spent over $100 so I still need my product. I called Julie @ customer support and after repeatedly apologizing but doing nothing to help me she hung up on me. I was given a $10 store credit, but honestly I never want to shop this site again. I just want what I paid for then I'm out. I do not trust such poor customer service.
Loss:
Poor customer service

I'm very frustrated :/

I place an order on 01/17/18 after my home burnt down and I lost everything. I needed new bras badly and a lady told me this was a great site to get bras my size from for a decent price.

At first what Feb 1st came along and my items still weren't here i was frustrated but understanding... but now its almost a month and all im seeing are ads saying order now and get it by valentines day :/ yes a 15 or 20 day wait is understandable with it being shipped to canada.

But this is absolutely ridiculous. At least provide us with better up to date tracking systems :P supposedly its estimated arrival given after I made my first complaint/inquiry was on feb 10th its now the 14th and contrary to the information given on their tracking system Canada post says my package hasn't even gotten to canada yet.

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for your review!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order. Due to overwhelming orders, we're currently experiencing backlogs and delays for processing orders made at a later date.

Processing takes steps such as address verification, fulfillment to ensure stocks can accommodate the orders, and authorization. Depending on the circumstances and inventory levels, it may take longer than usual.We've taken note of this incident and we'll definitely do our best to improve our services, especially in terms of shipping.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so.

If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Heily Qkw

Poor business management

Order #30347****. Order is STILL processing. Ordered Dec 10. Would love to recieve my items. This was my first time ordering from this company and I'm scared to order ever again. This is 2017 and you can't manage to fulfill orders in a timely manor? That's bad. If you don't have the staff you shouldn't be promoting sales all over the tv and internet. I even got an offer yesterday for 50% off my second set! This is ridiculous. Please! Either send out my order or give me a refund.

Hello,

Thank you for your honest review and for giving us your order deails.

We were astonished to see how long was your order processing in the warehouse. And that on top of this your items got out of stock.

Our warehouse is already discussing this problem and the possible solutions as we truly aspire to offer a smooth and enjoyable shopping experience.We are determined not to allow anything like this happen again the reason why the capacity of our warehouse and the personnel has been doubled.

We hope that the full refund you have received expresses our apology in more than just words and assures you that we are willing to go the extra mile to fix any mishaps that may take place.

Kiah Tue

I want my money back

I called sometime in september for the same reason. I told you guys then to cancel my membership and give me my money back.

I literally brought something once and thats the only time.

I dont want a vip membership nor do I shop with you guys. So i would like my money refunded back to my bank account.

Aby Gpf

Verified Reviewer

You all tried to make it difficult

I never recieved an strapless bra n panty set ordered long time ago

What is going on!?!?

I've recently purchased several sets from Adore Me,and they came within a reasonable time frame. Here's the problem.

I put on one of the sets and went about my day. When I got home I was itching profusely. I disrobed and discovered I had hives all over the places the set had covered. I don't know what to do.

I've spent a good amount of $ and I don't want to waste it. Has anybody else had this problem?

Bad quality
Deland Uql

Hi! Just wanted to say, you are not alone.

I have also experienced hives in the exact spots where the bra straps grapple onto my skin.

Also some hives alongside the top area of my chest, possible could be something to do with the trim or the lace i’m thinking.. Please look into this Adore Me, this isn’t an isolated case.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers.

We apologize for the inconvenience the material of this product may have caused. This seems to be an isolated case, as we rarely have any similar feedback about our products. Please note that clothing production chemicals can cause allergic reaction on sensitive skin. We recommend a quick wash before use to avoid this problem.

Shopping for intimates online can be tricky, and you should only wear lingerie you really love and that fits perfectly.

We get it! Would you like to exchange this set? Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

We retain the policy to help ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments from AdoreMe.com.

We also are more than happy to provide you with any information you might need regarding our products, fit & sizing etc.

Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

View more comments (1)
Imanuel Ulf

Want my REFUND

I’m want my money back. I cancelled my membership

Thank you for your honest review.

The store credit charge is always refundable. We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.

Adore Me

Customer service is awful. Christmas delays!

I ordered some lingerie for my wife for Christmas back at the end of November. Here we are, halfway into December with Christmas fast approaching and my order is still “processing” and I still haven’t heard anything about why it’s taking so long, even though I had emailed them more than once.

I called today and (after finally getting ahold of someone after being on hold for 15 minutes) they asked if I had not been informed of the warehouse problems they were having. No, I had not been informed. No one had told me anything. All I want is a guarantee that my wife’s Christmas present will be delivered before Christmas, and they can’t even give me that.

So I said that that was unacceptable and that I would like to cancel the order and be refunded, and she told me that that’s not possible since I didn’t “cancel within 30 minutes of ordering”. My *** it’s not possible! I asked her to let me speak to her supervisor because that was completely unacceptable, and after sitting on hold for a few minutes she comes back and said that her supervisor wasn’t able to come to the phone (yeah,right. Wasn’t able or didn’t want to?) but that she would send it up the ladder, the order would be canceled, and I would be refunded.

She also said that $10 would be added to my online credit. There is a VERY good chance I won’t be using that $10, because I highly doubt I will order anything from this company ever again. I’ve never experienced any problems like this in the past with different lingerie companies. I thought I’d give adoreme.com a try, and I regret it.

It seems like they’ve expanded beyond the scope of what their customer service and logistics can handle.

Now they’re screwing up people’s Christmas presents. Nice.

Hello,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

It is not in our intention to cause so much frustration therefore we would like to offer our help.

Never on time

I have placed 5 or 6 orders to adore me, only 1 of which showed up on time! Most of these orders sat in "processing" for 2 weeks or so, starting a school early as October.

I have voiced my complaints and have gotten minimal compensation, $10 store credit once, 25% refund another time. After this past order, which was purchased 2 weeks ago, I am no longer shopping with adore me.

The quality it's great, price isn't terrible, but I have had major problems with the shipping and the customer service (waited several days for a response to an email to no avail). I will not be buying from them for a long time, if ever again.

Thank you for your honest review.

We trust that the improvement will prevent similar issues from happening again.

Yasmin Kka

Customer Service

Didnt speak with person to cancel VIP membership.... it was an automated system

• 1