Still "Processing" my order for over a month

My GF saw their VIP special on TV so we decided to order from Adore me. Was quite the deal in her opinion.

I ordered this on DEC 24 2017 and it is now JAN 2, 2018 and it is STILL PROCESSING. I called them about this after a couple weeks and customer service gave me 25% percent back on my order and told me they would push this through to the warehouse and get this processed. It should be done within a few days. I waited another week and it is still processing.

I have contacted them with three more emails and they reply is very generic with an extra sentence written to differentiate it from the previous one to make it seem less robotic. But all emails end the same " we are sorry for the inconvenience, we have had an overabundance of orders and we are trying to meet demand". This is only acceptable for so long, I would like a real answer and I might be ok. Are your warehouse people on strike?

Are you out of stock on the product? Did the children making your product form a union? WHAT!? These are acceptable answers they would rationalize a longer processing time.

Besides for the discount, which doesn't make up for anything, I will never buy from this company again. I want my product and I am done. Never Again.

DO NOT BUY FROM ADORE ME UNLESS YOU WANT TO WAIT OVER A MONTH FOR YOUR PRODUCT OR NOT RECEIVE IT AT ALL. Unacceptable.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Marketing
Cons:
  • Realization their marketing is a lie

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Thank you for your honest review.

We are deeply sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced with a poor service. Indeed, delays are highly regrettable, especially that this is not the kind of service that we aim for.

Please note that the backlog issues did not affect the majority of orders. We are still investigating the warehouse problem and we have worked diligently to ship out the pending orders or cross-check them with our updated inventory. We have set up a second warehouse to handle all purchases in a prompt manner during this packed season.

We trust that the improvement will prevent similar issues from happening again.

Kind regards, Adore Me

Items still processing!

I ordered items on Sunday february 11th because it was said to be delivered before Valentine’s Day and this is exactly what I needed! Yesterday it said it was still processing and not even shipped yet. I called customer care this morning and they said that the warehouse was having a huge amount of orders and as soon as it was shipped I would get an email! Last night I had also sent an email to customer care and they had written me back saying that they looked into my order and it was actually shipped in the 13th even though I haven’t received a email from the warehouse saying it was shipped! Is this conflicting information? I really need my items by this Friday and I am actually extremely pissed that adore me would sell their items by claiming it would be shipped before Valentine’s Day when it hasn’t even been shipped yet!! Please help or I’m cancelling my order
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for your review! We always appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right and rest assured that I will do my best to address your concerns.We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.

It is true that due to overwhelming orders, we're currently experiencing backlogs and delays for processing orders made at a later date. Processing takes steps such as address verification, fulfillment to ensure stocks can accommodate the orders, and authorization.

Depending on the circumstances and inventory levels, it may take longer than usual.We've taken note of this incident and we'll definitely do our best to improve our services, especially in terms of shipping.However, to be able to assist you, could you please provide us by email, the number of the order you are referring to?Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Don’t do it!

Could not cancel. They keep charging me even tho someone said she would refund me my money and cancel my account. HOW DO I CANCEL THIS PIECE OF *** COMPANY! Do NOT sign up w them. Not worth the grief.
Problems with payment
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for your review!We are so sorry to see that you have a negative opinion related to Adore Me. We are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone and we will be more than happy to assist you with any inconvenience you have encountered. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application.Kind regards,Adore Me,help@adoreme.com

After a week and a half, order still "In Processing"

On 2/11, I placed an order, assuming it would arrive prior to 2/14. I know, not realistic, but this is what the Site stated.

I am as of 2/21 still waiting for my order to ship. I have received a $10 credit, but let's be honest, what am I going to purchase for $10? It's not even about the credit, it is about the fact that you can't give me a real answer. This is not the first time that I have ordered from this company, but based on the experience that I am having now, it may be the last.

I really hope I receive them before my birthday next month. A very disappointed customer.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Having paid their money for products not delivered

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us! We always appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right and rest assured that I will do my best to address your concerns.We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.

Our warehouse typically processes and ships an order within two business days, most U.S. orders are then delivered in 3-7 business days.However, we are currently receiving an unexpectedly large amount of orders and working on organizing and improving our warehouse so that we can manage to process and ship them out as quickly as possible.

This might result in a longer processing time for the majority of our orders.In order to be able to assist you, could you please provide us by email, the number of the order you are referring to?Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Fool me twice...

Enticed with the offer for Valentine’s Day I signed up. Days of processing and then finally received with no update from CS.

After CS was tells me Holiday caused backup. Fast forward 1 month.

In process for 7 days. Wonder what the excuse will be this time

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me

Clingy girlfriend behavior

Firstly, they force you to sign in or make an account as soon as you enter the site and then only a few hours later they sent me an email wondering if I was going to go back to something I looked at briefly and actually buy it, like *** off.
Poor customer service
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for review!We are very sorry that you felt misled by the VIP membership program. We do describe this program during checkout, with email correspondence after your first purchase and at the beginning of each month.

This way you have all the information necessary to fully understand the VIP program. The details can also be found below at 'how it works': http://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works.Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application.We are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Horrible

They won’t refund me my item that has been prossosing for 2 weeks and hasn’t shipped out.
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet up with your expectations.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me

Resolved
Zyah Xfo

Resolved: Processing Order Weeks Later

Updated by user Nov 09, 2017

Adore Me has reached out to me and given me a full refund after seeing the outrageous amount of time that my order has been processing. I am very pleased with customer service now, and will consider buying again, after their warehouse issues are fixed.

Original review Nov 04, 2017
I placed my first adore me order on October 14. It is now November 4.

It is 21 days after I placed my order, and my account shows my order as still processing. The website claimed processing would take a couple of days, and then shipping would take up to 7 business days. That should have been 9 business days maximum. My money has been gone from my bank account for weeks, and I still have nothing to show for it.

They are this backed up on orders, and yet they continue to run promotions, further backing them up. I have no idea when I will get my items, if ever. My order number is 30314****, just in case someone from the company actually reads this and cares to try and figure out why it is so delayed.

I have emailed customer service, and gotten no response. I am sick of waiting, and if this problem is not resolved soon, I will never order from adore me again, and be sure to tell everyone I know about this experience.

Thank you for your honest review.

Because you have provided your order number, we were able to come up with a solution to alleviate the frustration this astonishing situation have caused.

We have contacted you via email with our solution. We hope you will find it acceptable.

Please also accept our sincere apologies.

Kiari Oke

I need to cancel my VIP membership

Need to cancel my VIP membership with all

Thank you for your honest review.

We would love to send you an email explaining how to cancel the VIP memberhsip, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.

Charged again

called customer service to cancel my account and get a refund, I never received a refund but 2 months later they started charging me for vip again, what kind of company auto charges you to put money in their store for you to use? I mean really I want it I will pay as I go. and then trying to navigate their site was a headache, I'm still irked that I was never refunded the first time and then if you don't notice you have been charged and to much time goes buy you can't get a refund of your own money, it is my money, maybe I don't want to blow it on your crap maybe I need that money to buy medicine for my kids but now I'm short,

Loss:
Pros:
  • Products
Cons:
  • Service

Preferred solution: Full refund

Thank you for your honest review.

Please note that upon your request of cancellation ou agents most likely did not cancel the membership themselves, as they are not authorized to, but have sent an email explaining the necessary steps. We are so sorry if this email has missed you and therefore resulted in further inconvenience.

The store credit charge is always refundable, no matter the time passed, and we will be happy to issue one if you provide us more information, and order number or an email address.

The majority of our customers love the VIP membership becaue of the perks, but we do not wish to hold anyone in the subscription service as we do have the Pay As You GO Payment Method, too.

we genuinely regret the run-around this misunderstanding has caused you.

Please get back to us so that we can remedy this. Kind regards, Adore Me

Nichele Bem

Verified Reviewer

Warehouse Processing Issues

I ordered some items with expedited shipping (next business day). Unfortunately, like most of the reviews in the last month for this company, my order is still “processing.” I called customer care, and reached a kind representative that shared the warehouse issues with me. I already knew this is the story I would hear, as I researched the issue before calling. The representative was courteous and provided a shipping refund to me. She shared that my items would be shipped within a few days. My order shows as processing, still. I’ve ordered from this company before with no issues, but that was two years ago. It appears they’ve grown beyond the abilities of their customer support and logistics. I will not be shopping here again.
Guest

Hi, I am dealing with the same thing right now. This is not the first time that I have ordered from the site.

I love the underwear, but I am very disappointed in the "warehouse issue". I was wondering, did you ever receive your order and if so, how long did it take?

Thank you for your honest review.

We are deeply sorry to hear about your horrible experience. We are so sorry to hear that your order is still processing.

We would be happy to look into this and address this with a resolution. However, we will need your order number to do so.

We would appreciate it if you left a comment below with your order details.

Kind regards, Adore Me

View more comments (1)

Issues with getting a refund

I placed an order in February for 3 items. I received one.

Ater waiting a few more weeks I called. It was then thai was told the irems i odered were no longer in stock.

I asked for a refund 3 times. I have yet to get my money back.

Twana Bfu

Not sure if my account is canceled s needed

Used automated voice response contact # to cancel my VIP membership account but there was some kind of error mentioned by the voice system and im not sure if my account is canceled or not which i really need it to be. Im very happy with my product but i cannot afford this membership fee monthly due to job situations. I would really appreciate someone calling me back to help cancel my membership. Thank you.

Thank you for your honest review.

We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we wil need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.

map-marker New York, New York

Never recieved package

Order #30374**** I ordered January 27th. And never received my package which was supposed to be for valentines day. I went out and bought another outfit. I would like a significant refund and my package to be resent if I was to ever purchase anything from the company again. Very dissatisfied
Cons:
  • Any of it
Adore_Me

Hello Alissa,Thank you for letting us know, we appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right.I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your package at this time. We usually advise International customers to wait 14 business days for their order to arrive without factoring the time spent in customs.However, we recently had a huge volume of incoming orders that we did not anticipate and that has caused some mix-up and delay with some of the packages.

We have since then sent a second team to the warehouse to reduce the processing time to normal and to ensure that this kind of delay will never happen again.Therefore, to show that we do value you as a customer, for this inconvenience, we have already processed a full refund for the cost of this order.

Unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill your order and it has been cancelled.Please find below the transaction details:Transaction ID: 2ssgepqxRefunded Amount: 45.90$We again apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.Should you have any other question or concern, please let me know. I am always happy to help!Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Order Not Shipped

I placed an order on 2/5/2018 and it is now 2/15/18 and my order still says processing. I have called customer service and still no resolution.

I have only been told to cancel my order which is crazy. They act like that they can communicate with the warehouse. I will never order from this company again.

I will just pay more at Lane Bryant or find a boutique that sell bras for bigger bust size. I am so frustrated that they have no way to resolve.

• 1