Very Frustrated

My order came in and I was super excited. I went to try my bra on and it fit perfectly except one strap was twisted like It was put together that way and the clasp in the front wouldn’t snap in place once is was on. I tried twisting it every way to fix it and the only way it looked right was if I bottom part on that side was twisted and the other side was normal. I was pissed so I called customer service and told her my issue once I was done I was waiting for a response on what to do, cause there’s no return paper work in the box. She didn’t say anything until I said ma’am are you there? Pissed me off even more cause I feel she wasn’t listening to anything I said. She asked if I’ve already worn it I said No! I just got it out of the box she said well I can send you a email on how to untwist it. I said okay, never got an email and ended up throwing it away cause they messed up when they made it. I went ahead and ordered another one. I hope this next one is made properly...
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to write to us! This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers.Don't worry, I'll make sure to escalate your feedback on your purchased product to our Creation team, so they can look into this matter.

We retain the policy to help ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments from AdoreMe.com.In order to be able to assist you, could you please provide us by email, the number of the order and the name of the set you are referring to?Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Ameya Jpn

Verified Reviewer

Order still processing...

Made an order on Nov. 27. Got an email on Dec. 2 saying processing would take a couple extra days. It is now Dec. 12th and order still says processing. Called the customer service number and got some canned response about "warehouse issues". Offered me 25% off. I've already been charged the full price of the order. Maybe they should wait to charge customers until the order actually ships. They could give me no estimate of when it will ship or if I'll even get it by Christmas. Has anyone successfully gotten a refund for unshipped orders? That's my next step. If that doesn't work, I'll be disputing the charge on my credit card.
Guest

You’re not alone. It seems like this is happening to everyone.

See my review right above yours. Just call their number and demand a cancellation and refund. They’ll try to give you the runaround but don’t take no for an answer. Get the name and employee # of whoever you speak to, and ask to speak to their supervisor or whoever is over them if they aren’t helpful.

Write times and dates down of conversations. Demand guarantees. And I would absolutely dispute the charge with the CC company if they won’t make it right. It’s just plain unacceptable.

I was really excited about these gifts for my wife. No way I’m bummed and running out of time before Christmas to get her something else.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1404118

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Echoing our response to the previous reviewer, it is not in our intention to cause so much frustration therefore we would like to offer our help.

However, in order to do this we will need to know all the order numbers related to your complaints so that we can provide a proper resolution.

Could you please leave a comment below with your order number?We would greatly appreciate it.

Guest

I've had the same experience as a lot of people!! Ordered Nov 29, got emails for week and a half say processing then get email saying not in stock!! Never again will I order from them!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1404048

Did they refund your money?

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1404048

Thank you for your honest feedback.

It is not in our intention to cause so much frustration therefore we would like to offer our help.

reply icon Replying to comment of Eniko Adore Me Representative

My order number is 30338****. I would really like to know when I can expect my order or I would like a full refund.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1404263

Hello,

Thank you for your honest review and for giving us your order deails.

We were astonished to see how long was your order processing in the warehouse. We do not take this lightly therefore we wanted to address this with a resolution.

We have contacted you via email and we hope to be able to remedy this.

Unfortunately, we have experienced a peak in the volume of orders causing delays that we regret.

Our warehouse is already discussing this problem and the possible solutions as we truly aspire to offer a smooth and enjoyable shopping experience. We are determined not to allow anything like this happen again the reason why the capacity of our warehouse and the personnel has been doubled.

Kind regards,

Adore Me

Guest

Me also! Placed an order November 17.

Still says “processing” on December 12th! I’ve sent multiple emails and can’t get anyone to respond to me.

I’ve used Adore Me for over 2 years now and this is the 1st time I’ve had an issue. I’m so floored by the lack of response - if I don’t hear back soon I will be cancelling my VIP membership ASAP.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1403966

View more comments (14)

Horrible customer service

Order #30412****. I placed this order last week because I needed it by this coming weekend. Says expected delivery was by Friday now it says delayed. I have tried emailing and calling multiple times.. Chat never seems to work!! Oh and their phones hang up on you after 10 mins!! WTF!
Problem with delivery
Adore_Me

Hello Patty,Thank you for letting us know! We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.Don’t worry, your review has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email regarding this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Michelle S Fdl

An happy

I am very sad with the company
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for your review!We are so sorry to see that you have a negative opinion related to Adore Me. We are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone and we will be more than happy to assist you with any inconvenience you have encountered.Kind regards,Adore Me,help@adoreme.com

reply icon Replying to comment of Adore_Me

My email is: michellestgo9799@***.comI try to get a phone number but no one is answering and I need to send back the item please send me the address

Rebecca P Dfo

WHere is my order????

I placed my order in feb 23 it is now March 24 a full entire month and I still don’t have my order. As previous pissed customer stated I’ve called only to be told they have no idea when I can expect my order....31days???? Out 219 dollars
Problem with delivery
Adore_Me

Take your money but no product

I ordered one month ago. Money taken from my account right away. 30 days later, still no merchandise!!! I have requested twice for a full refund! I would NOT recommend Adoreme.com!!!!
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience regarding the shipping of your order.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me

adam h Mhc

*** service

Same as the other people. Ordered March 5th. Still have not shipped my order. Got the same generic reply from CS about 5 times saying they are working in it. How about you SEND MY ORDER if you are actually working on it.
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for reviewing us!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me

For how long?

First time ordering at adore. Cute stuff, love it.

But I ordered something on March 30 was just wondering when is it coming???

It says it’s delayed but for how long. Sorry for being that person but I just want my stuff already.

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for your review!We are so sorry to hear that you have not received your package.Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. We are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter.Best,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

What's Going on with Adore Me

Ordered 2/28/18 and still have not received my order. Called customer service 3/5 and was asked to be a little bit more patient and was given a $10 store credit.

I've never had a problem with this company and normally receive my orders within a week.

Still waiting. ..

Guest

Same here! Ordered almost a month ago and its still showing delayed.

And I was only offered FIVE dollars credit.

I just want my order or my money back! This is insane.

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

map-marker Secaucus, New Jersey

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!! TOTAL SCAM

Do not do business with this company!

I have a subscription that my wife was enjoying, spending on average $700-$800 a year!

The issue came about when I ordered a nightgown for my wife for Valentine's Day, I didn't realize that I had not changed my shipping address because we had just moved from NY to CT. I contacted customer service which is a complete joke, they said once we receive the item in our warehouse, we will credit your account & you can re-order the item. The item was returned on February 8th by the USPS to their NY warehouse, TODAY IS MARCH 6TH & they claim they still have not received the item back? I could have literally walked it there within a couple of days!

After my numerous calls and asking for a supervisor more than once, the customer service rep Erica said she was not available. I said I would hold for her, she said that wasn't an option and disconnected the call!!

Preferred solution: Full refund

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me

LaKisha P Lgr

No response to questions

Placed order on 3/1 which is still processing. Emailed several times with a response. Called and never was able to speak to anyone. What happened to customer service?
Kalliene W

I've emailed multiple times as well for different orders. Usually there will be one generic response to do some 1/2 baked repayment of funds but any additional attempts at email communication with different questions that are non standard will result in no responses.

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me

Hiromi Vij

Verified Reviewer

Haven't received product after a month

I placed an order with Adore Me in the beginning of October. I waited the 5-7 business days that it said it would take to ship to me.

However, when nothing came, I checked my account and it's still "processing"! Not even shipped yet (7-10 business days after ordering). I tried instant messaging with them to see what is wrong. It took the person 45 minutes to respond to my question and come up with any kind of answer...

so much for instant. She said it was because they received more orders than anticipated and are backed up with orders. She then refunded me a small percentage of my order for having to wait and said my order would be shipped in a matter of days. I was totally fine after that.

At least they did something. However, Now I am at the end of the month and I still haven't received my order. I looked at my account and it STILL hasn't shipped!! I tried emailing them to see why it is taking a month to just ship my order.

But they were completely unhelpful. All they did was repeat what they said before and in a round about way said that since they refunded me a certain percentage before, that I shouldn't be upset and they can't do anything else.

I would've been better off ordering something from China! Don't ever buy anything from Adore Me unless you don't mind waiting a couple of MONTHS to receive your order!!

Order processing issue

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Adleigh Hwe

Saw a bra I liked. Considered buying but those panties aren’t anything I want to wear and hate being forced to buy something I will never wear. Seeing all the shipping issues I’m glad I didn’t order.

Guest

I’ve been waiting for almost a MONTH and still processing!! I’ve called and complained half a dozen times. They keep sending me promotion emails for new stuff and I’m like Ummm no just send me the stuff I already bought!!!

Hiromi Vij
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1388731

That is exactly what I thought! My order was processing for about a month, yet I was receiving promotional emails and notifications almost daily!

I'd even asked for a refund, which they told me they couldn't do. Then when I left some negative reviews, they finally admitted that what I'd ordered was not longer in stock. So, they gave me a refund and some vouchers...

except the vouchers they gave me were totally bogus and didn't work. Such a terrible company.

Guest

Same thing happened to me! It's been over two weeks since I ordered and it still says processing.

View more comments (4)
Eulis Jmy
map-marker Secaucus, New Jersey

Billed different price than at checkout

I order 3 bras with the promo code VDAYNOW which applied a $40 discount to my order. When I checked out the order said it would $59 however the email confirmation said my order was $99 and added a face mask which was considered another promo code. I called costumer service and they said they couldn't help since I was receiving the mask however I did not intend to spend this extra $40 and I wouldn't call a face mask the equivalent of the discount. In addition, I was hung up with over the phone when I said I did not want the bras anymore if they were going to be at this price, which I found incredible rude. I feel as if I have been scammed as they changed of what I thought I would be charged. Would consider order from this company again if the costumer service was pleasant however, I have not experience this thus far
Loss:
Cons:
  • Customer service
Pricing issue

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Hello,

Thank you for your honest review.

We are deeply sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced with a poor service.

We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we wil need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Adore Me

map-marker New York, New York

Adore me is totally unprofessional

Placed an order 2th of feb, 2nd of March, both orders are still processing and it states on their website, that processing takes 1-2 business days. Almost 2 weeks later, i have no idea when it will be shipped, customer service isnt of much help, same generc replies each time i call. I think we should boycott this company, they lack what it takes to play in the big league. I have never heard of such utter rubbish happening with V secrets!! What a shame! Adore me is a waste of time.
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your orders.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order numbers to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me

DeNay J

Still waiting

I ordered on February 25th and it still says processing. Does anyone know what adore me is saying about this like what is the issue

reply icon Replying to comment of Adore_Me