Still waiting 2 weeks later.

I ordered my first set from Adore Me. I was super excited to receive them before going out of town. I am still waiting two weeks later for the set to even ship. I hope this Is not normal, and I particularly hope I receive my products from March before I am charged for April products. There is something truly wrong with that. If this becomes a normal issue, I will be getting a refund for everything and cancelling my account. My order is #30412****
Guest

As of this morning, Adore Me contacted me letting me know they have oven me a full refund, and tonight my order shipped.I am impressed by that customer service and thank them for their consideration.

Adore_Me

Hello Kate,Thank you for letting us know, we are very sorry to hear that you have not received your package at this time.Don’t worry, your request has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email in resolving this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Still Waiting!

I have now placed a total of four orders with this company. I am VERY satisfied with the TWO I have received. I placed an order one month ago that is still processing. I’ve called once and e-mailed now a total of three times about this order. I received no resolution and now my calls and latest e mail have gone unanswered. I also placed an order 12 days ago. STILL PROCESSING! Unless you like just giving people your money and getting nothing in return, I suggest you get your lingerie elsewhere. Next call is to my State’s consumer fraud division.
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for your review!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order. Due to overwhelming orders, we're currently experiencing backlogs and delays for processing orders made at a later date.

Processing takes steps such as address verification, fulfillment to ensure stocks can accommodate the orders, and authorization. Depending on the circumstances and inventory levels, it may take longer than usual.We've taken note of this incident and we'll definitely do our best to improve our services, especially in terms of shipping.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so.

If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Delayed in Processing

My order has been delayed in processing for weeks. I've submitted two inquiries and received no response. This is my first order ever with them and I'm very disappointed.
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for your review!We are so sorry to hear that you have not received your package.Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. We are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter.Best,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Olene Jbc

Just give me a refund

I placed my order (#30413****) on March 15th and it is still processing. My order was suppose to arrive by today. I have contacted multiple times through email and phone and cannot get in touch with them. They hang up on you after 11 minutes. It was very disrespectful. All I want is a refund. I don't want the clothes anymore. Please give me my money back. I have submitted a dispute with my credit card company, hopefully they will help. Also please do not send the generic response. It does not seem like you are looking into orders. You are ignoring every request from me and many other people. For new customers, AdoreMe should warn about the processing times and stop putting out new promotions. Do not buy from them.
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

Adore_Me

Hello Deborah,Thank you for letting us know, we are very sorry to hear that you have not received your package at this time.Don’t worry, your request has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email in resolving this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Adib A Alk

Order shows processing since March 8th

I placed an order the first week of March and it is still shows processing. The occasions for which I bought the items are long gone. I can’t cancel the order and I can’t get these interns and begin a customer since the beginning of their service # 30409****
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for letting us know, we are very sorry to hear that you have not received your package at this time.Don’t worry, your request has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email in resolving this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Klaire Esf

Verified Reviewer

*** adore me

I opened my account and found I had store credit so just like any person would I bought some stuff it came out to one cent after my store credit. I checked my bank account and was charged for everything. It’s *** and nothing is even here. I will not be returning to adore me and I will tell everyone I know and take it to every social media account I want to to talk about the *** I’ve dealt with using this website. The first time I ordered something it took forever had bugs in the box and fell apart. And I thought I’d give it another chance. But no after all this no never again

Hi,

Thank you for the review, we apologize for any confusion!

It sounds like you joined our VIP Membership with your first order and did not shop or skip the month by the fifth of the month.

The membership is one of two payment options (the other is Pay as You Go) you select during checkout with your first order. Members are never obligated to order each month, instead, they visit the site between the first and fifth and choose to either shop or skip that month.

If you do not shop or skip between the first and the fifth, you’ll see a $39.95 charge on the card provided.

This turns into store credit that you can shop with anytime We send reminder emails, but you’re welcome to make use of our no-questions-asked 30 day refund policy: http://adoreme.com/charges.

Let us know if you have other questions!

We’re happy to help. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Anabeth Kra

I think it's a scam

Dreadful. Still waiting on an order to process 3 weeks after placing it. I feel like this isn't a real company just a scam. I'm waiting for the day that there's (another) class action lawsuit to recoup stolen funds.
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us! We always appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right and rest assured that I will do my best to address your concerns.We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.

Our warehouse typically processes and ships an order within two business days, most U.S. orders are then delivered in 3-7 business days.However, we are currently receiving an unexpectedly large amount of orders and working on organizing and improving our warehouse so that we can manage to process and ship them out as quickly as possible.

This might result in a longer processing time for the majority of our orders.In order to be able to assist you, could you please provide us by email, the number of the order you are referring to?Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Guest

I am experiencing the very same thing with this horrible company. It was my first and last time ever buying from them.

What company is allowed to never shop and item, charge you for it and refuse to cancel and refund you your money for an item you never received? It’s crazy

Kate t Vdm

I'm trying to get my return labels emailed to me,

Trying to get my return label emailed to me , customer service is unavailable
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for your review.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Kobey Pqg

Shipping promises can't be kept

Ordered 3 items for a Valentine's day gift for my wife with the advertised "guaranteed delivery before vday" special. Tomorrow is Valentine's day and order still says processing! Apparently this is an ongoing problem with this company now. Not only are shipping times terrible, but their own advertised guaranteed delivery is just a ploy to get you to make a purchase. Extremely frustrated as this was a holiday specific gift not just a regular item to be worn daily. I called customer service to be given the same blanket statement as others of "it's a warehouse issue we are working to resolve", I've seen this same complaint all over the internet for MONTHS, if this is a known problem you have, FIX IT. I will not be ordering again. #adoreme you lost another customer. Order# 30388****
Kobey Pqg

So after this whole fiasco was attempted to addressed by Adoreme by issuing credits and partial refunds, for honestly what I feel like was a guarantee that I'd be back, I did return to use said credits for another order. And I kid you not the SAME EXACT PROBLEM HAPPENED AGAIN.

I actually placed 2 orders on the same day of March 3rd. One finally shipped on March 14TH and the other is still processing! Again was promised a 3-5 day turn around and now we are in day 12 and the order still hasn't even been shipped yet.

Received another apologetic 10 dollar store credit along with the exact same excuse as last time blaming the warehouse. This was literally their last chance, I won't be coming back again to use this minor credit, they've lost a VIP customer for good.

Thank you for your honest review.

We were astonished to see how long was your order processing in the warehouse. We do not take this lightly therefore we wanted to address this with a resolution.

We have contacted you via email and we hope to be able to remedy this.

Unfortunately, we have experienced a peak in the volume of orders causing delays that we regret.

Our warehouse is already discussing this problem and the possible solutions as we truly aspire to offer a smooth and enjoyable shopping experience. We are determined not to allow anything like this happen again the reason why the capacity of our warehouse and the personnel has been doubled.

Kind regards,

Adore Me

Alaura Rfc

Same as the rest

It appears that my experience mirrors all of the other bad reviews. Order#30346**** My order was placed December 9th.

Two calls, three emails and five generic, form letter-style responses and they have not shipped, don’t know when they will ship, or will they refund my order. Was promised a call from supervisor within 24 hours of my last conversation...that was 4 days ago and I haven’t heard a thing. Luckily, my credit card company and I have an excellent relationship and they are cancelling payment to Adore Me. In the mean time, I will make it my life’s mission to prevent anyone I know, and anyone they know..from doing business with Adore Me.

And social media will be my tool. The company is the definition of enept and all who are curious should stay away. The company is so predictable at this point that here is what will happen: 1. I’ll receive a very generic response to this post thanking me for my honest review.

2. The apology will include a statement that they “usually ship within 1-2 days but are experiencing unexpected order volume 3. The response will end with “rest assured we are doing everything we can to ship within the next few days”...which is code for “we have your money and you aren’t getting sh*# in return “ The only way my distaste for this company will disappear is: 1). A live person, who is a supervisor or above AND SPEAKS ENGLISH WITHOUT AN ACCENT...calls me to apologize.

2). They must get someone to go and physically confirm that they have my items or do not have them. Wake up Jack or John or Bill over at the warehouse and tell his *** go look and see if they have my items. If they can’t get a hold of the warehouse by phone...make an intern or other employee drive their *** to the warehouse and knock on the damn door.

Whatever they have, they need to put in a box. 3)they need to ship whatever they have, NEXT DAY AIR to me and refund me for anything they do not have.

4) If nothing in my order is in stock, THEN REFUND ALL OF MY MONEY. Let my campaign against the ridiculous company begin.

Thank you for your honest review.

We are deeply sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced with a poor service. Indeed, delays are highly regrettable, especially that this is not the kind of service that we aim for.

Please note that the backlog issues did not affect the majority of orders. We are still investigating the warehouse problem and we have worked diligently to ship out the pending orders or cross-check them with our updated inventory. We have set up a second warehouse to handle all purchases in a prompt manner during this packed season.

We trust that the improvement will prevent similar issues from happening again.

We assume full responsibility for this delay, the reason why our representatives have issued a partial refund for your order balance and a refund for the out of stock items. We realize that this does not fix the delay but we hope that it expresses our apologies in more than just words.

Kind regards, Adore Me

Monica P Srn

Irritated customer

I got a notice that says delayed in process because we are moving distribution centers. Maybe you should notify customers before they order. I ordered because we are going on vacation and my order isnt going to be here in time.

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet up with your expectations.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me

reply icon Replying to comment of Adore_Me

The order number is 30416****.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1452752

Just as I figured, no additional response.. I will never order from Adore Me again.

I want my money refunded back to my card immediately.

I DO NOT want a $10 credit because I will not use it!!! Is my order being shipped or not?

View more comments (2)
Bronwen Lty

Verified Reviewer

Not good

I didnt get my items

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us! We always appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right and rest assured that I will do my best to address your concerns.We are very sorry to hear that you have not received your package at this time.

orders are then delivered in 3-7 business days.However, in order to be able to assist you, could you please provide us by email, the number of the order you are referring to?Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Aubrey S Kxn

Worst customer service yet

Worst customer service I’ve experienced in my life. Have been on hold three separate times for 11 minutes. Only because at the 11 min mark an automation comes on telling you they cannot attend to your call and to call back later right before you are disconnected. I’ve tried emailing, submitting an online request, and even texted per their website. Received an automated response to the text that I’d hear back in 10-15 min. Obviously that was nowhere near the case! Of course, even though I have received no confirmation email and my account on their website shows no orders, my bank account has been charged. If I don’t hear back in the next couple days, sadly, I’ll have to dispute the charge.
Poor customer service
Guest

How it is subjective to state that their phone system only allows you to hold 11 min before disconnecting you and that they have not responded? These are factual statements...

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, we will take it under advisement!We are very sorry that you felt misled by the VIP membership program. We do describe this program during checkout, with email correspondence after your first purchase and at the beginning of each month.

This way you have all the information necessary to fully understand the VIP program. The details can also be found below at 'how it works': http://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works.Unfortunately, we cannot identify your Adore Me account.

Therefore, in order to be able to assist you, could you please provide us your email address?Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Adore me shipping issues

I have been waiting for weeks for an order that is still processing. The company is unable to cancel the order and told me I would need to return the items once they arrived if I wanted a refund. They did offer 25% off, but at this point I already purchased similar items elsewhere. Luckily I was able to cancel my membership immediately. Standard auto responses from customer service. As someone in logistics, warehouse issues happen but this is a text book case on what not to do. This was my first experience ordering for them, and needless to say, I won’t be doing it again.

Thank you for your honest review.

It is indiputable that the logistics part of not being able to cancel an order after 30 minutes of placing it is indeed highly inconvenient. We assure you that we brought this issue up with management as something that needs to be addressed.

We trust that the improvement will prevent similar issues from happening again.

We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we wil need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.

Kind regards, Adore Me

Guest

Just the very name of this outfit makes me want to ***

Perpetuating the "princess" lifestyle, they create an artificial air of affection just to please The Princess.

That is a bottomless pit and I hope for all of your sakes that you marry a reasonable, normal, correctly thinking individual.

Not someone who needs "Adore me" like the altar at church.

Me, me, me .... right.

I dumped a pair of Princesses and finally got it right on the third try ; one of them was actually a sociopath.

View more comments (1)

Horrible Shipping, did not receive package

Ordered a suit, expected it within 2 weeks, just realized they updated shipping times again and now it will be over 3 weeks (they say 10 days max) and I will have already left for the trip I bought the suit for....all I received was an "oooops" generic email response. BUYER beware, pay more somewhere else so you actually receive the product.

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are very sorry to hear that you have not received your package at this time.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me

• 1