Kelly B Ejs

Processing Time Unacceptable

I placed an order March 2 and it still has not shipped. I called customer service and they said they could not give an estimate if when it would ship.

I then told her I wanted to simply cancel and get a refund, but was told that it was too late to cancel. I then asked to speak with a supervisor and was told none were available. She then told me if I had no further questions she was hanging up. I informed her that nothing was resolved and i would hold until a supervisor was available.

She told me I couldn't hold and then she hung up. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen.

Guest

I placed my order on March 23 and it's APRIL 28 AND IT STILL SAYS PROCESSING!!!!!!!! I complained via email (multiple times now) and the first time I got a response with a $10.00 credit.....

THAT'S IT FOR WAITING 6 WEEKS NOW WITH NO UPDATE ON WHEN MY ITEMS WILL SHIP?????????? WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN

Christina H Hfm

I placed an order 3 days after you. I'm also having the same issue.

I've called, emailed, text, called again, all without a resolution.

Why would I was a $10 store credit if I can't even get the 1st order I placed? It's ridiculous.

reply icon Replying to comment of Christina H Hfm

Exactly...at this point I'm wondering if I'm going to get my items ever.

Christina H Hfm
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1447170

I'm to the point of disputing the charge with my bank and filing a complaint with the BBB.

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for your review!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order. Due to overwhelming orders, we're currently experiencing backlogs and delays for processing orders made at a later date.

Processing takes steps such as address verification, fulfillment to ensure stocks can accommodate the orders, and authorization. Depending on the circumstances and inventory levels, it may take longer than usual.We've taken note of this incident and we'll definitely do our best to improve our services, especially in terms of shipping.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so.

If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

reply icon Replying to comment of Adore_Me

Can you reference any situations that have been resolved to your customers satisfaction? I have been in touch through both phone and email and everyone cites warehouse issues.

Yet no one can give any estimated shipping date.

This indicates to me s larger problem than just warehouse issues. If the item ordered and already paid for are simply not going to be delivered, you need to inform your customers and take down your site so that no one else loses money.

Guest

I placed the same day as you and I’m having the same problems.They obviously can’t handle running a business and should bring someone in who can get their act together.I’m tired of seeing them claim it’s only a small percentage of customers that are experiencing this. I call bull.

They even blocked people from posting on their Facebook wall. What a joke.

Guest

Also unacceptable is the name of that company ; all it does is foster that bogus commercial ploy that persons are to be worshipped like some graven image. Adore me, look at me, feed me my bottle, and where's my binky ? Unacceptable in concept and name.

View more comments (7)

Cannot trust

I thought this company would be a dream come true when it came to finding the right bra (bigger cup, smaller band). It has been a nightmare. Ordered March 13, still in processing and given 2 emailed excuses. One excuse was there's too many orders, the second was the bad weather and moving contributed to the delay. My opinion is a company just doesn't up and move, adore me knew about it, they could have notified customers on the website. Although upset, i could be patient and try to have an open mind. What really got to me was that my husbamd ordered some items for me on march 23 on two different occasions. And he received an email for both saying they were shipped on March 28 at 12:09 am and 2:25 am all items expected to arrive. HOWEVER at 8:01 he recieved an email saying they are in processing....how is that possible? Buy and resell? I also looked on multiple review sites and the "stars" given greatly vary. Kind of suspicious. I asked my husband to cancel the membership. I know i am only one person so it probably doesn't mean much, but this "company" has a lot of issues, they need to get their story straight.
Adore_Me

Hello Heather,Thank you for letting us know, we are very sorry to hear that you have not received your packages at this time.Don’t worry, your request has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email in resolving this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Naomi A Tlv

Adore Me delayed processing order

I ordered from Adore Me On February 28 and now it's March 20th! I send an email about it when it was a couple weeks late and it was answered but I just sent another email a couple days ago and it was not answered.

My money was taken out of my account already and I haven't gotten any more updates about the order since March 5th!

My order number is #30400**** in case someone from Adore Me sees this. I will most likely not be ordering from this company again unless the situation is resolved and I will warn my friends away from it.

Adore_Me

Hello Naomi,Thank you for letting us know, we are very sorry to hear that you have not received your package at this time.Don’t worry, your request has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email in resolving this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

*** up

You're all liars and scammers. I want my money back or to speak to a real human.
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for your review!We are so sorry to see that you have a negative opinion related to Adore Me.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your email address to do so. Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you regarding this matter.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Resolved
Shawni Bfy

Resolved: Use Amazon

Updated by user Feb 13, 2018

Adore me has corrected the problem.

Original review Feb 09, 2018
I'm not one to leave a bad review but this has to be one of the poorest on-line shopping experiences I've had. Placed order because of BIG SALE - FREE SHIPPING advert for Valentines Day.

The order process was fine but they bit off more than they could chew with the advert. They can’t keep up with the orders or the support... Not only did they not answer but one of my 3 open cases, but when they finally did ship they didn't ship all the items. I'm still waiting to heat back on if they will be sending it later, or refunding me the cost.

Might as well turn this over to Fulfillment by amazon and let the professionals handle this. After all I would have my items by now if I had used amazon. On a side note, they were quite devious in my opinion...

They turned off reviews on their FaceBook page and all of the website reviews are controlled by them. I was frustrated to find out AFTER the issue that the BBB and many other site have TONS of complaints on Adore Me
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for expressing you appreciation after you have received our replynnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

We are so sorry to have inconvenienced you with the response time. We do value you as a customer and we are contended that we could alleviate some of the frustration we have caused you with the out of stock situation.

We realize this does not fix it all therefore we do appreciate that you have marked this complaint as resolved.

We hope that you were satisfied with the lingerie you have received and that the replacement set will be perfect as well.

Kind regards,

Adore Me

Tasha C Hhu

Delayed Processing

I placed an order on April 8th 2018 and still have not received it. An email was sent to me a couple days after ordering saying that it would be delayed because of a warehouse move.

I have not gotten any other updates or been contacted by customer service since then. I tried to send an email through the site or chat with a representative but those features seem to be down.

I've never had a problem with this company before and consider myself to be a very patient person but this is starting to get ridiculous. I'm out a good chunk of money and still have no indication that I'll ever receive my items.

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it. Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Claire C Spw

Absolutely no response from customer service

I placed an order on March 5th and never received a confirmation email, so I checked my account online and the order is still marked as "processing". I have called the customer service number 5 times over the last 3 days and am placed on hold for 10 minutes before I am disconnected every time, I have yet to actually speak to a human. I have also opened a ticket online via their email system and have only received an automated response that was completely unhelpful. Are they going out of business? How can a company literally have no customer service available to their customers? I have called about other issues in the past and have always easily been in contact with employees. I am extremely frustrated and feel I am getting complete ripped off.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Customer service
  • Any of it

Guest

I am in the same situation and no one will answer my calls or emails. My order number is # 30404****.

Eniko Adore Me Representative

Hello,Thank you for your honest review.We are deeply sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced with a poor service. Indeed, delays are highly regrettable, especially that this is not the kind of service that we aim for.Please note that the backlog issues did not affect the majority of orders.

We trust that the improvement will prevent similar issues from happening again.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we wil need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me

Claire C Spw
reply icon Replying to comment of Eniko Adore Me Representative

Hello, thank you for responding, my order number is 30406****

Amy O Rso
reply icon Replying to comment of Eniko Adore Me Representative

I am also in the same situation- ordered on March 5th and now it's the 18th with no update and no response from customer service. My order number is 30406****.

View more comments (3)
Amy P Wfz

Delayed processing

Ordered 3 pieces weeks ago... still waiting...

delayed processing. No return replies with emails... no customer service... no answers..

oh..except they can't cancel or refund the money til my order arrives to me and is then sent back...

yet No possible dates on when my items MIGHT arrive...

*** company. First and LAST time ordering through them.

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for your review.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

reply icon Replying to comment of Adore_Me

You have already been given my order number.... and email and phone calls...

still no answers. Dont be fake as *** on this board acting like you give a damn publicly when it's a different story with one on one (lack) of communication.

View more comments (1)
Dawn B Qkk

Unbelievable

I placed an order march 6th and it still says processing. There is no way to cancwl the oder and get my money back, but the most frustrating part of it all is that I'm due for a free set but they wont allow me to use it untill my other order is shipped and it's been a month. It takes less time to oder something from China. This is outrageous.
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet up with your expectations.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

#30406****

View more comments (1)

ITS MAY AND STILL NO ORDER FROM MARCH

I Call and get the same ol, its in the warehouse and our warehouse moved we will look in to it. Its been 50 days! I ask for credits so I can pick something else out and nope, must wait for order. I ask to cancel and get something else and nope, have to wait for order. I email and no one responds. I have bought approx. 15 items since then and received them all, why cant I get the first order. The one that you pride yourself in saying "first order is 24.95 each" is that because you never ship it out? OMG I am so frustrated. I received a partial refund a few weeks back with a promise "its coming soon". I just checked and its still processing. What do I have to do to get my items? I've been very loyal to your company, please do the same in return. Order number 30418****. I just don't know what to do any more. Account is on hold with 600 dollars of items in my cart until this gets resolved. I will not buy another thing until YOU FIX THIS!
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for letting us know!Don’t worry, your request has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email in resolving this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Deborah W Hch

Shipping dept is ruining this company because they really do have amazing stuff

reply icon Replying to comment of Deborah W Hch

Hello,Thank you for your review! We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet up with your expectations.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

View more comments (3)

Total disappointment

I placed an order on 2/6/18 with 1-2 day processing and 3-7 day shipping expected to receive the package around Valentines day. After several days the status had not been updated and the package was still not shipped so I called the company.

The representatives told me that they are sorry to see it's still processing and they are dealing with a warehouse issue due to an unexpected volume of orders. They told me my order should be shipped soon and all orders will get expedited shipping and they doing everything they can to have the received by Valentines day...I should have seen this coming then. Every time I call back I get the same response from the representative with no real resolution. Finally I called again on 2/12/18 and the representative told me the TRUTH that I most likely will not receive my order in time.

But of course, when I ask for a refund, they cannot assist since the order has already been sent to the warehouse. How is it acceptable to keep my money and not allow a refund if you haven't even processed my order. All they could offer me was $10 in credit to my account on my next order. I didn't even really want a refund.

I wanted the PRODUCT I ORDERED. So being terribly let down and upset I decided to look online at other reviews and find that this is not the first time this happened. They have been dealing with back orders since Christmas but never took the time to alert their customers to the fact that processing may take more than 1-2 business days. Not only that...they held a promotion for Valentine's day saying if you order by a certain date you will get free expedited shipping and it will arrive before the holiday.

I placed my order BEFORE that promotion and STILL haven't gotten my things.

I really wish I had a better experience. Their clothes look really cute and I've read good reviews about the quality...but unfortunately, they cannot resolve their issues with shipping and I don't trust a company that doesn't tell their customers the truth.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Products
Cons:
  • Service

Guest

I did finally get my order on 2/23. I was very pleased with the product.

I love what I ordered and it fits wonderfully. I completely understand issues with a busy season. I just wish the customer service was better with setting expectations. I felt that I was lied to multiple times by representatives assuring me that the order would process and that they were going to make sure that it was expedited shipping so the package would arrive on time.

I do appreciate that once my complaints were seen that the company took steps to personally review my case and resolve my issue. I just wish I didn't have to take it this far in order to have my concerns taken seriously. I am not a person to complain ever. I love giving positive feedback.

The best thing I think could be resolved would be for the customer service reps being more attentive to each individuals issues and providing appropriate responses to their case rather than a cookie cutter response they provide every customer. All in all, I am very happy with your product but the customer service could be improved.

Guest

I am in the middle of dealing with the same thing. I placed my order during the promotion of receiving it by 2/13; I am still waiting for my product. Trust me, this is not my first time ordering with them, their product is really good, but this is the first time that I am dealing with such laziness when it comes to making the customers feel better about their orders still being in "process".

I am trying to get in touch with someone other than a CSR that would not mind telling me the truth.

Hello,

Thank you for your honest review.

Please note that the backlog issues did not affect the majority of orders. We are still investigating the warehouse problem and we have worked diligently to ship out the pending orders or cross-check them with our updated inventory. We have set up a second warehouse to handle all purchases in a prompt manner during this packed season.

We trust that the improvement will prevent similar issues from happening again.

Kind regards, Adore Me

View more comments (2)
Mini a

No change in delivery status : frustrating

It’s been almost 15 days n status of my order placed is still same as delayed processing. I was bit relaxed to see the reviews of customers in all products very positively but did not pay attention towards delivery reviews. Was going to order multiple items but thought of trying first so placed order for only one. I m not hoping anymore to see the status change to my product as processed or delivered after looking the reviews on this web site . Bad experience order no:30432****
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for reviewing us! We are very sorry to hear you are having such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.Don’t worry, your review has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email regarding this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Heather R Zwj

Horrible

Still not shipped order number 30423**** im going to cancel soon this is crazy!
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for letting us know, we are very sorry to hear this!Don’t worry, your request has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email regarding this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Alexa B Ggo

Awful

I placed my order for two swimsuits order (#30411****) on March 11th. Shortly after I received an email confirmation stating I would receive my order by March 16-23. However when I look online it still says my order is "delayed in processing". I tried to call yesterday and waited on hold for 20 minutes without ever reaching a representative. I then wrote an email asking what the heck was going on and received a ticket saying that customer service is a high priority and I would hear from someone within like 6 hours. Needless to say, I still have not been contacted. Starting to really wonder if this is a scam as payment was taken and nobody is making the effort to reach out. I don't want an apology for my experience with the company. I want my order, or a full refund.
Adore_Me

Hello Alexa,Thank you for letting us know! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.Don’t worry, your review has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email regarding this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Nicole c Kfq

Delayed processing

Ordered from this company March 5th it's been almost a full month now and like others my order says delayed processing. At first I was told they were busy. Ok.. terrible reason. Then I get an email back after a week saying they have a new warehouse. Seriously? It's been a month and my items haven't been shipped but my money was taken about 2 hours after I ordered. People need to save themselves the head ache and stay away from this company. I'm not sure I'll ever even get what I already paid almost 100 dollars for.
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

• 1