Love their products HATE being charged for unshipped order

I guess everyone is getting the same message. I just called spoke to a rep . Cannot tell me WHEN my order will be shipped. So i said cancel it and refund my money if it hadnt been shipped. She sorry "you cant cancel an order until you recieve it and then ship it back" HUH???? You have NO IDEA when my 100.00 worth of stuff WILL be shipped. Yet you charged my credit card immediately...and cant cancel until you receive the order...that no one knows WHEN it will ship??,!! What good is a 10.00 coupon if there is no product to use it on? I wish I would of seen this site earlier. Most companies online dont charge your card until it ships. I am PISSED!
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for reviewing us!I'm very sorry to see that you're disappointed with our services. It is our constant wish to offer quality services and products to our customers and to make sure that we always maintain a wonderful Adore Me experience for our customers.To this end, I would be more than happy to assist you with the issue regarding your order and provide a suitable solution, however I will need your order number to do so. Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email or chat in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you regarding this matter.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Brenda H Giw

HORRIBLE - THEY STEAL

On March 13, 2018 I placed an order for 3 bathing suits totaling $124.95. I was told the order would ARRIVE to my home by March 21 or March 22. As of today, the order has not arrived, it has not shipped and the customer service person, Joy, said she has NO IDEA when the order will ship and there is nothing Adore Me can do to assist me.

The only reason I ordered from this company was the QUICK shipping time. We are going on vacation in 4 days and I wanted the suits for the vacation. When I found out the order was "delayed" I immediately sent an email asking for a status update. I received a generic reply and never heard back.

I called the 800-number listed on their website, (800) 433 **** twice. The first time I was told I would receive an email with updated shipping info and I would receive a $10 store credit. I received the $10 credit to my account and nothing else. (you can keep your credit)

I called back today, March 29, and spoke to Joy who apologized AGAIN and said there was nothing anyone could do. I asked for my money back and was told that wasn't going to happen. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told no. I explained I could not use their product and that I ordered it in good faith and was hung up on. After the phone call, I wrote a review on the ADORE ME site and received several emails saying they read all my emails and there was nothing to do but wait. I want to go to the store and purchase a bathing suit, but I cannot as they REFUSE to give me my money back.

I will never order from this company again. Additionally, I will make sure I tell every single person I know that it's a scam and they are stealing your money.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Processing times
  • Customer service
  • Any of it

Preferred solution: Full refund

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Guest

I am FUMING! They're absolutely TERRIBLE! I'm also waiting on an order from March 13 and am getting NO WHERE with my order or customer service!

View more comments (1)
Merritt Fwv

POOR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. SCAM

Ordered in March. Paid.

Did not receive merchandise. Customer Service sends same "canned" non response.

Buyer beware!!!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY UNTIL YOU START SEEING UPDATED POSITIVE RESPONCES.

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for reviewing us!At this time, we can only apologize for this unfortunate occurrence and that we were not able to assist you immediately.Unfortunately, we cannot identify your Adore Me account through this application. Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you regarding this matter.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Rebeckah Kzi

Still disappointed of Adore me

I made an order placed february 28, 2018, (#30400****) however an article was missing. They forgot to put "Loraina Plus" inside.

I was able to inform it only belatedly, since I live in Guadeloupe and I go through a group purchase to get my package. I sent at least 10 emails since I realized what happened but no one answers me. I demand the item returned to me or refunded.

I find it unappealing to have no answer! I receive many emails from the site presenting new products but no one takes the trouble to answer the dozen emails I send.

I receive an acknowledgment but nothing in return.The products are good but the customer service is really up for grabs. A person who orders should not have to fight so much to get an answer for products that have already been paid.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Prices of their items
  • Item
Cons:
  • Policies
  • Poor service
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for letting us know! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.Don’t worry, your review has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email regarding this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Christina W Koh

Order has never shipped

I ordered a set on April 7,2018 and the shipping said 5-7 business days. My order is still processing and hasn’t shipped and today is May 2.

I stay on hold forever and never get to talk to anyone! This was my first time ordering and it will be my last!

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for reviewing us!We are very sorry to hear you are having such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order. I truly understand how important it is for you to not only receive quality products and services but to also receive your order in a timely manner.Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application.

Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter.Our response time can sometimes vary depending on the number of customers contacting us.

Even so, we always do our best to reply to and assist all of our customers in a timely manner. Don't worry, it's our constant goal to further improve all areas of our services, which includes customers service response time.We look forward to hearing from you!Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Nikos Nqd

Trouble when payment

need to talk to customer service. i called 3 times and i keep getting hung up on.
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for reviewing us!I'm very sorry to see that you're disappointed with our services. It is our constant wish to offer quality services and products to our customers and to make sure that we always maintain a wonderful Adore Me experience for our customers.To this end, I would be more than happy to assist you and provide a suitable solution, however I will need your email address to do so. Therefore, can you please elaborate your discontent further by email or chat, so that we can find the best way to assist you?Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Adamma R
map-marker New York, New York

Adore me what is going on?

I recently placed three orders with adoreme. Order#30403****, Order#30410**** and order# 30412****.

The oldest order has been sitting in the processing stage for almost three weeks. I have reached out to customer service who told me that the order would be shipped in a few days. That is now over a week and a half ago and still no change to my order status.

I reached out by phone today to inquire further and no one is answering the phone. What is going on?

Guest

I am a new customer. I have placed two orders with "Adore Me".

My husband and I have been extremely pleased.

The sizes are true, fit comfortably . I will be a repeat customer because the styles are pretty and sexy, launder well and the straps don't fall!

Guest

I have also been waiting for a month for my three orders, I received an email saying my order will be processed shortly, and a $10 store credit.....up until now I have talked adore me up, at this point I will most likely never order from this site again. I have sent numerous emails after my first response and have yet to get any answers as to when my items will be shipped.

Adore_Me

Hello Adamma,Thank you for letting us know! We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your orders.Don’t worry, your review has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email regarding this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Elissa C Ohr

First and Last Time Customer

I ordered 4/1 and still have not received anything. I've sent numerous emails, even one questioning canceling the order, but have never received a response. The only time i have ever been able to speak yo somone was to call only to be told she didnt know when id get my items and gave me a $10 store credit. Terrible first time experience. I will never order from this company again. $200 spent with nothing to show for it! Order #30421**** so save your generic we need to locate you response.
Pros:
  • Items
Cons:
  • Stupid generic replies to my questions
  • Poor service
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for letting us know! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your package.We recently had a huge volume of incoming orders that we did not anticipate and that has caused some mix-up and delay with some of the packages.

We have since then sent a second team to the warehouse to reduce the processing time to normal and to ensure that this kind of delay will never happen again.Upon further investigating I could see that you have been contacted by one of our customer service and you were already refunded 50% of the amount paid for your order.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Kate H Csz

Terrible customer service

I placed an order at the beginning of February which I received in late February. I received an incomplete set with my order. I only received the underwear and no top. I was told by customer service to return the incomplete set and I could exchange it for a full set which I did. They gave me a voucher code to use for the exchange. I returned the bottoms that I received and they charged me because I didn’t return the full set. I never received a full set!! I’ve emailed them for 3 weeks and called several times. The one time I actually spoke to a person they told me they would give me a ‘courtesy’ refund because I used a voucher code. They told me to use the voucher for the exchange! Going on 3 weeks and I haven’t received a refund. I also have been calling their customer service, waiting on hold for over 10 minutes, and being hung up on! When I call back I get a busy signal! I’m super done with this company. I used to like their products but not for all these issues!
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for your review! We are so sorry to hear that you have not received your refund. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application.We are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter.Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

They robbed me blind

I canceled my vip memebership by phone and the representative kept trying to convince me not to and to skip some months!! I kept saying no, and finally she accepted, well come to find out checking on my bank statement days ago those rats never canceled my account because I’ve been getting charged for two months!! I was so mad!! This company does what ever possible to keep you on there membership so they can receive their monthly payment without us the consumer even buying anything!!! *** bags to the max!!!
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for your review!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.Unfortunately, we cannot identify your Adore Me account. Therefore, in order to be able to assist you, could you please provide us your email address?Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

reply icon Replying to comment of Adore_Me

Yes, where should I forward this information privately.

reply icon Replying to comment of Kimberly G Gxv

Hello,Thank you so much for your reply!We are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter.Best,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Guest

"Adore Me" : what kind of spoiled princess BS *** is a name like that ? ...

the correct English implication is : "(You) Adore Me", an imperative you-understood phrase ... part of the commercial contraption which is full of graven images and false Gods employed to separate people from dollars and throw in some imaginary guilt if you don't ...

I adore my wife but not at some retail chain's command and without any guilt heaped upon me ... affection should not be measured by the purchase of material goods, sleazy or otherwise.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1458999

“Adore me” is the name of the company I’m complaining about.

View more comments (4)
Katie M Yqg

Angry and Ripped off

Do not ever purchase anything from this company. They are crooks. The only response I get is automated and when I requested to cancel my subscription they sent me a link that does not work. All I wanted was to order some cute nightwear and this has turned out to be a nightmare. They should be out of business for their extremely poor practices. To top it all off their automated responses are full of snarky comments. Apparently Adore me experiences high volume all year long. If you can't take care of your customers then you need to close up shop. This is not fair! You are taking our money and feeding us *** about everything!
Cons:
  • Awful customer care
  • Poor service
  • Processing times
Guest

Hello Katie,Thank you for reviewing us!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order. We truly understand how important it is for you to not only receive quality products and services but to also receive your order in a timely manner.Don't worry we are making efforts so that your order will be shipped out in the following business days.

You will receive an email confirmation once your order has shipped with the tracking details.Moreover, we are sorry to hear that you considered leaving the VIP Membership.

I am following up to confirm that you have been unsubscribed from Adore Me's VIP Membership.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@***.com

Katie M Yqg
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1448405

It has been 13 days since I purchased this order!! Do you understand that this is in no way acceptable!

Your company is discusting and corrupt.

Clearly you have no intention of shipping me my order. So thanks for nothing

Guest

I received a order yesterday that I had been waiting on since the 3rd.I am waiting on a much bigger order I placed on the 1st. Says still in processing. After emailing them they did give me a 10 credit.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1448404

Thanks for commenting that you had received an order. I was honestly beginning to think that I wouldn’t be getting my order at all.

Nannette B

When is the last time that someone actually got a shipment from them? Are they shipping anything?

Guest

I have been waiting over 2 weeks for my order to process. Gorget it ADORE ME YOU SUCK

Guest

Im dealing with the same thing from them. No true response when i attempt to contact them.

Been waiting 2 wks for my order just to be processed.

What a joke! With companies like Amazon processing and deliverying huge orders in a day or two, AdoreMe needs to address this issue in order to be competitive.Now please send me my order or I need to cancel it...

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1447049

They won't let you cancel since it's been past the 30 mins after the initial order was placed. I just got off the phone with them. I'm to the point of disputing this with my bank.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1447137

Yea. I figured that out :(I cancelled my membership already. Hoping they get stuff shipping soon

Eniko Adore Me Representative

Hello,Thank you for your honest review.We are deeply sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced with a poor service. Indeed, delays are highly regrettable, especially that this is not the kind of service that we aim for.Please note that the backlog issues did not affect the majority of orders.

We are still investigating the warehouse problem and we have worked diligently to ship out the pending orders or cross-check them with our updated inventory. We have set up a second warehouse to handle all purchases in a prompt manner during this packed season.

We trust that the improvement will prevent similar issues from happening again.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we wil need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me

View more comments (10)
Candace D Zbe

Missing item

I ordered 3 things from Adore Me on 3/7. Just got most of the items 3 days ago.

I got an underwear set, cover up and a bathing suit. My package is missing the bathing suit. I put in a claim but only got a ticket number. No apology for the inconvenience.

Nothing from them so far letting me know how long its going to take them to investigate and send it to me. I go on vacation in a couple weeks and would really like to have the bathing suit.

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet up with your expectations.Unfortunately, we cannot identify your Adore Me account through this application. Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in your matter.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Candace D Zbe
reply icon Replying to comment of Adore_Me

Done both. Ticket# 105**** Order #30408**** Please help. Thank you

reply icon Replying to comment of Candace D Zbe

Hello,Thank you for your reply!Don’t worry, your request has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email regarding this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Aaron R Tes

Worst Experience Ever

I have reviewed this sham of a company once already. DO NOT ORDER from them! After many emails and complaints back in February they gave "credit" on items they couldn't fulfill. Now out of the blue there is a new charge on my card for a "March Box" which i definitely didn't order or approve the charges. Be careful shoppers they don't play be the standard rules of business. And i just read that they settled a case with Federal Trade Commission and The city of New York. I'm the IT Director for my company and we do sell online also and in my 22 years I have NEVER ran across such a poor example of a business.

Preferred solution: Full refund

Aaron R Tes

I just want you to cancel mu account and not send anything else to my home. It would have also been nice to get some sort of reply to my emails.

I realize that the emails became more aggravated as time passes but no response for 4 days is excessive to not receive a reply. I don't want credits, I want out. I want you to give me a return label for the items i didn't order and refund my card in the amount of $89.89. I don't have an email with an order number seeing i didn't place the order.

I somehow got signed up for a VIP membership when i was buying something in February. The only thing i can find is an order ID in the URL of the order on your site: 647****.To avoid this in the future don't pull that sneaky checkout where there is a check box that is auto checked to sign up unwilling customers to receive a monthly delivery!

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet up with your expectations.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me

View more comments (1)
Imajean Bgi

Verified Reviewer

Where is my order?

I ordered several itrms in the 2nd of march. I still have yet to receive my order multiple calls and emails witg no response as to when i will receive my order.

All you can tell is is there is a back up in your warehouse...

It should not take over a month to get an order that was paid for. Being a new customer this sets a bad tone.

Imajean Bgi

I received an email this mornibg saying it was shipped and should arrive between the 3rd and 5th this morning... However when you click on track it has not been taken to usps...

Is this going to be another month in shipping status or are you actually going to ship my order? Order #30403****

reply icon Replying to comment of Imajean Bgi

just curious to when you ordered

Dan Qos

Where is my order, Adore Me

I placed an order on February 24th it is approximately 2 weeks later and my order still is saying “Processing “ I’m am beyond pissed!! What is only suppose to take two days is now taken two weeks and counting! Customer service is absolutely No help! And I will NEVER place another order with this business again! The pathetic thing is despite not having my order I can’t even get my money back because of a joke 30 minute policy! Even though my money was taken out of my account within that hour of ordering!! And what’s even worse is this seems to be a problem that has been going on for months yet there is no disclaimer on their website that they have a delay in processing until maybe three days after you’ve already placed your order!

Guest

The same thing happened to me! placed an order on March 6 for like $200 and it still says processing.

I've ordered from the company twice before and it was perfect, now they tell me they have a back up in the warehouse and gave me a $10 credit for my troubles. But I want my money back or my items not $10 credit for another order ill never receive.

Guest

We need to do something about this! I am definitely asking to speak to corporate, taking this to the BBB the whole 9 yards. I can't believe I'm the only one not being responded to too.

Guest

I placed an order march 1st. By March 3rd I still hadn't received any tracking number so I checked the site and it said delayed processing.

I figured ok... They should have at least emailed me to let me know but ok. I gave it 2 more days but once i realized the status was not changing I obviously tried to contact them and find out what was going on. I have emailed, tried to D.M them and, call countless times.

I've literally been emailing them at least 10 times a day. The auto reply to the DM says they will respond with 10-15 min. I have messaged them 6 times with no response. When i call, i wait 10 minutes and 27 seconds every time just for an automated message to basically say "sorry try again!".

It is now March 13th. The status on my order is still the same, I haven't been responded to and STILL have yet to receive my order. Any one have this issue or know what i can do? When i do finally get ahold of them i feel like they owe me and should fast track my order obviously and credit me big time!

Im fn pissed!!!!!! What are they becoming scam artist?

Guest

I too am waiting. Order March 1st and still says processing.

Emailed the company and the only thing they can say is that shipping is delayed. This company is a joke

Guest

I am also waiting, I placed a big order too 5 sets!!! On March 3, 2018, here are and it says still processing, I'm so mad, and your right regarding a refund, what a joke.

View more comments (5)