My package was sent back to the sender

I went on a vacation and my package was sent back to sender how do I get the package back to me

Andrea, I know you are just doing your job, but maybe you should relay to Adore Me that it comes off very bad to post on an open forum the same canned message over and over again. Then when we call, we get the exact same message.

You are ignoring the issue and making up excuses instead of being honest with your customers.

This is very unfortunate because I have spent thousands of dollars with your company only to be let down by dishonesty. Stop with the canned responses and tell us the truth, please.

View more comments
Poor customer service

Horrible Customer Service

This company has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I placed an order 11 days ago. My credit card was charged right away; which seemed odd to me, since most companies do not charge you until the items ship. A couple of days after my order was placed, I checked the status on the app, and it said my order was delayed due to a warehouse relocation. A couple of days later, I emailed Adoreme asking how long the delay would be. No answer after 3 days. I called the company. After waiting about 15mins to talk to someone, the woman told me my order should ship in 1 to 2 days. That was a week ago. I called again today and was told my order would probably ship in the next 2 weeks, but they couldn't make any promises. I asked for a cancellation and refund and was told I could not cancel. I also couldn't get a refund until I returned the items. I asked to speak with management and was told they were too busy to speak to me. So, now I have been charged $160, but my items never shipped (and they have no idea when they will ship). I am unable to cancel, and I can't receive a refund until I return my order. Is this company a total scam?

I hope they resolve this issue. I’ve been trying to get a refund from them for months.

This is a VERY common issue. I have so many friends who love lingerie but I can’t refer them to adoreme. I warn people instead.

I hope they solve this for you! Be persistent!

Hello, Thank you for taking your time for the review! We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had with the shipping of your order.

Orders to U.S. addresses usually arrive within 3-5 business days of the shipping date (after 1-2 business days to process in the warehouse). We want to ensure you that our teams are working tirelessly to get your order to you as quickly as possible, so you can enjoy your new Adore Me products. While we're experiencing processing delays now, we will soon be able to get your orders to you faster than ever once we're settled on our new warehouse.

I would be more than happy to assist you with the issue regarding your order and provide a suitable solution, however I will need your order number to do so. Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email or chat in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you regarding this matter. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. We are aware of the fact that it is truly important for us to ensure that our customers can reach us so we can aid them with their encountered issues or answer any inquiry.

This is why we offer the possibility of being contacted over various channels, email, phone, social media, so we can ensure that if for any reason the agents on a channel are all busy with customers at any given moment, the customer trying to get a hold of us can still do so on a different channel. If there is anything more you would like assistance with, please let us know.

We also are more than happy to provide you with any information you might need regarding our products, fit & sizing etc. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

@Adore_Me

I have contacted you both by phone and email multiple times and no one can provide assistance. My emails are simply ignored and each time I call, I am told they dont know when my order will ship.

@PissedConsumer1541470

Hello, Thank you very much for your reply! I am so sorry to hear you couldn't reach us by phone, neither on emails; my colleagues are overwhelmed by calls and emails and we are doing our best to answer and resolve all the cases, as soon as possible.

Therefore, would you be so kind to get back to me with this information in order to be able to help you out appropriately? I would highly appreciate it. Don't worry, it's our constant goal to further improve all areas of our services, including customers service response time. Your concerns are important to us and we want to make sure that we handle any issue you may encounter or answer any inquiry in a timely manner.

I do apologize that I was not able to assist you immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

View more comments (3)

Ridiculous Order Delay

Well...it appears I'm the next of many people to fall into this issue with Adore Me. I'm so disappointed with their handling of the issue. I tried to submit a ticket, which no one responded to for 3 days. It was only after calling in that a response was submitted, but it didn't provide any information. I've made 16 fairly large orders with this company and this last one has been the worst by far. I was further disappointed that the response I received was a $10 credit to use at their site. I'd rather get my order and not have to waste time trying to contact your company and not get any answers. We'll see how this gets handled, but I'll be telling people about my experience and letting them know to avoid Adore Me for now. Who wants to deal with this kind of service??? And to charge me for the stuff you haven't sent! Not impressed anymore...clearly the customer is not valued here.

Hello, Thank you for taking your time to reply us! First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by the difficulty in reaching our customer service.

We always do our best to reply to and assist all of our customers in a timely manner. Don't worry, it's our constant goal to further improve all areas of our services, which includes customers service response time. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. If you could get back to us and provide your email address or order number, so we can be able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter, we would highly appreciate it.

I do apologize that I was not able to help you immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Poor customer service
Deliver product or service ordered

Worst Customer service and VIP Membership

Canceled my membership several times, still getting charged. Calling and talking to a live person is close to impossible. I have been on hold for as much as 45 min before getting disconnected without ever talking to anyone. When I was "fortunate" enough to talk to someone, the are unhelpful, reading a script and repeteadly saying "Rest assure" and "Let me be honest" ... I receive the cancelation email, i folow the link in it, execute the steps, and "rest assusre" , the following month, I am charged again! I hate this company, which is too bad because they sell a pretty good product, but their service is awful. I was told that they could not refund me the money, but i can use it for store credit, then return the goods and get a refund! WHAT? I did that, ordered $80 woryh of stuff, returned it and got my money back. Does anyone else find this ridiculous? Also, the superviser "never take a phonecalll from a customer" - crazy policy since the representatives seem to be robots. What else can be done ? Please excuse rant, but I have zero patience for ridiculos people and policies.

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! I'm very sorry to see that you're disappointed with our services.

Rest assured that we are following the feedback that we are receiving and we do intend to act on it as soon as possible. Therefore, we'll do our best to continuously improve and expand the services that we currently offer to accommodate our customer's needs and wants. To this end, I would be more than happy to assist you regarding all of your concerns and provide a suitable solution, however I will need your email address to do so. Unfortunately, we cannot identify your Adore Me account through this application.

If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Adore Me Customer Care
Pros
  • Product
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Customer service is horrible
  • Fact i cant get my order when told by representative
Preferred solution
review policies and hire competent help

AdoreMe Has Stolen My Money

On July 19th I placed an order in the amount of $225. I received a notification that: Delayed In Processing Your order has been delayed in processing as we move to our new warehouse. Rest assured, your order is still on its way! A month later, my order still hasn't shipped, despite how the $225 left my credit card account the very same day I transacted. Their live chat is turned off. I reached out to them via email to get a status update and heard nothing. I reached out via Instagram comment and was ignored, via Instagram message and did not even have my message read, until a week later when I finally I received a vague email saying "Adore Me - Sherlyn (Customer Care) Aug 6, 18:27 EDT Hello Charlotte, Thank you for contacting us and I am terribly sorry for the delay in response. We were updating our email platform that prevented us from receiving some emails from our customers. I'm also sorry to see that your order #30484**** is still processing despite our best efforts to ship it out and that you were not informed about the movement prior to placing the order. We'll do our best to ship it out as fast as possible as we're aware of how important it is to not only offer quality products but to also process and deliver them in a timely manner. I have added $10 store credits to your Adore Me account for the inconvenience and we are kindly asking for your patience and understanding about this matter. I wish I could do more. But as much as possible I don't want to give you inaccurate details on when your package will be shipped as we also don't have the information available yet." Just full of excuses - warehouse move, email updates, we're "doing our best" but doing their best appears to be doing nothing at all...I've purchased from this company for four years and never had an issue, but you can guarantee they have now lost my business forever and I'm disputing the transaction with my credit card and getting legal involved I don't want your bogus $10 credit that is just going to enable you to steal more money from me, I want the original order that I placed.

Hello Charlotte, Thank you for letting us know, we are very sorry to hear that you have not received your package at this time. Don’t worry, your request has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email in resolving this matter.

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help!

Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Secaucus, New Jersey
Adore Me Shipping Service
Cons
  • Processing times
  • No refunds yet
Deliver product or service ordered

DON'T BUY

After checking further apparently you have been moving to a new warehouse for months. I want what I ordered. 3-5 days free shipping. You won't be able to keep charging my card cause I will cancel it b4 I allow you to have one more penny from me. You're scamming people...

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.

Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application.

Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone and provide us the order number, so we can be able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Do not trust Adore Me

I have been trying to cancel my account and receive my refund for months. AdoreMe does not answer their phones, or respond to emails. I have been calling them and leaving them emails asking simple questions and they do not respond. When I finally get a response, it is...

Hello, Thank you so much for your review! First of all, we apologize for the unpleasant experience you had with the shipping of your order.

We always wish to ensure a great customer experience and minimize any discomfort as much as possible. Even so, just like any other company, we do this by following certain internal policies that have been put in place to efficiently help our customers. We would like to assure you that each order is a priority for us. Furthermore, I would be more than happy to assist you with both of your concerns and provide a suitable solution, however I will need your email address or order number to do so.

Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email or chat, in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you regarding this matter. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. I do apologize that I was not able to assist you immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

View more comments
Full refund

Resolved: Order is still processing

Update by user Aug 15, 2018

I received a full refund on my order. Thank you for the quick response.

Original review posted by user Aug 13, 2018
I ordered on July 29th. It says my order has been delayed in processing for a couple of weeks now. I have emailed twice with no answers or responses. I called and they said it was because they were in the process of moving warehouses. Upon further investigation, it seems that they have been moving warehouses for several months now. I want my order or i want my money back not store credit so i can go somewhere else to get new bras. My order number is 30488****. I really wish that i had done more investigating. I haven't had problems with other websites i was interested in on Facebook, wish i could say the same with them. Stop advertising and pause ordering until you are done "moving" warehouses.

It is our constant wish to offer quality services and products and to make sure that we always maintain a wonderful Adore Me experience for our customers. Don’t worry, I have assigned your case to a representative, who will contact you by email regarding your order. Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help!

Resolved
Adore Me Shipping Service
Pros
  • Prices
  • Plus size available
Cons
  • Having paid their money for products not delivered
  • No longer can fulfill an order
Preferred solution
The product delivered in one week or a full refund, no store credit.

Shipping

I paid 20 extra dollars for shipping to receive my package and it’s been three weeks and still have not received my package!!!

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! We are so sorry for any inconvenience this situation might have caused you.

Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application.

Good product

Yes I have contacted them I want to cancel everything I did a few months back and they charge me today I want refunded and cancel period don't want it no more and refunded and not taken off my card no more I'm done and cancel everything and refunded thank you

Hello, Thank you for your request! I am sorry to hear that the experience you had was less than perfect.

This is not the type of service we want to offer to our customers. We appreciate your feedback and I am going to forward your concern to the most appropriate department, in order to improve our services. Please note that refunds can be refunded by going directly to this [link](https://www.adoreme.com/customer/account/) and selecting the "Request a refund" option. Moreover, to unsubscribe from our VIP membership, just click on this link http://adoreme.com/helpdesk and follow the steps towards "You have unsubscribed from the VIP Membership".

Make sure you are logged in into your account to proceed with the unsubscription. You can still purchase without the membership on Adore Me Website using the Pay As You Go option during the checkout process. Let us know if there is anything further we may do to help.

Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Rip Off Company!

Ordered (1) item for $24.95 and rec'd without authorization (3) more items for a total of $75 charged to my credit card! . I called the company and coplained and returned items. A month later I did not receive a refund for the returned items. I called the company and they gave me a bogus excuse . . . Disgusted, I called my credit card company and I had to wait another 10 days for them to give me a pending credit waiting for a response from Adore Me. After two months the credit card company never rec'd a refund. The credit card company covered the loss because Adore Me never responded!! BEWARE! RIP OFF!

Hello, Thank you for letting us know, we’re terribly sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application.

Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter. Our response time can sometimes vary depending on the number of customers contacting us. Even so, we always do our best to reply to and assist all of our customers in a timely manner. Don't worry, it's our constant goal to further improve all areas of our services, which includes customers service response time.

We look forward to hearing from you! Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

@Adore_Me

Your company doesn't have any meaningful customer service! All you have are excuses.

. . You don' want to help anyone! You just want to rip off people!

There is no excuse for poor customer service!!! I have made many attempts with your company to resolve this issue to no avail?? People will read this review and no one will want to order from you. Eventually, you will go out of business.

. .

Problems with payment

I will Never buy again. Second time but last.

I placed my second order because I was so in love with my first order. Well I never got the second order. It is being delayed due to warehouse move. I am due to go on my honeymoon next week. I ordered several swimsuits I am so upset. Please give me my money back. Please. Dont ruin my honeymoon. My order number is # 30489****. Please

Hello, Thank you for letting us know! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.

Rest assured that we are following the feedback that we are receiving and we do intend to act on it as soon as possible. Therefore, your review has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email, regarding this matter. We'll do our best to continuously improve and expand the services that we currently offer to accommodate our customer's needs and wants. Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help!

Adore Me Complete Fraud

They keep stating the orders are delayed in shipping due to they are in the processing of moving warehouses. The shipping has been delayed for two months and they only give you the run around on the phone. they think offering $10 credits will solve the problem. Basically they only benefit themselves with the credit as you have to spend it on more products. When I stated i just wanted to return, or better yet cancel my order, they state you can only cancel 30 minutes are ordering, yet they are delayed in shipping over a month and 1/2 and want you to accept it. They do not transfer calls to supervisors and apparently have no direct line to the warehouse to get an update on shipping. Completely bogus company. Meanwhile the CEO Morgan Hermand-Waiche boasts about his company on Social Media, the Wall Street Journal, his customers are left empty handed and frustrated. I simply want cancel my orders and never have to worry about this company again.

Hello!!! Once again: The order numbers are 30493**** and 30472****. I want resolution, not another BS auto response.

Hello, Thank you for your review! We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this situation might have caused you.

Not to worry, we'll make sure that this type of inconvenience will no longer occur once we fix all our issues with the facility. Moreover, we want to ensure you that our teams are working tirelessly to get your order to you as quickly as possible, so you can enjoy your new Adore Me products. I perfectly understand your concern, and again, I'd like to apologize for the frustration and the inconvenience that this had caused you. I would be more than happy to assist you with the issue regarding your order and provide a suitable solution, however I will need your order number to do so.

Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email or chat in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you regarding this matter. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. If there is anything more you would like assistance with, please let us know.

@Adore_Me

Hello Andrea if you even exist. Am sure this is just another pre drafted reply.

I’ve already emailed my concerns SEVERAL TIMES. Here is the reply I continue to receive: Hi, Thanks again for shopping with us! We've received your order and are preparing it for shipment. Unfortunately, your order is processing for an extended period of time due to an outstanding number of orders.

Don't worry, we have taken the required actions to ship your order in a matter of days! Do you have to do anything? No, we have taken care of everything for you. Will you receive your order?

Yes, your order will be shipped shortly. I am sorry for the inconvenience and I hope to see you on AdoreMe.com soon! Nicolas, Customer Care Director I am sure all your other clients have the same message. Which again does NOT SOLVE THE ISSUES.

It is not our problem your warehouse is disorganized and your team does not have the competence to package and ship orders.

I want to CANCEL MY ORDERS. Adoré Me is a complete fraud.

@PissedConsumer1538653

Hello, Thank you for taking your time to reply us! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.

Unfortunately, as previously mentioned, we are unable to identify your account through this application. If you could get back to us and provide your email address or order number, so we can be able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter, we would highly appreciate it. I do apologize that I was not able to assist you immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

@Adore_Me

The order numbers are 30493**** and 30472****.

View more comments (4)
Adore Me Shipping Service
Cons
  • Awful customer care
  • Service
  • Poor service
Problem with delivery
Full refund

No way to contact them

So I placed my order few days ago and after 3 day processing I’m at Processing delayed. I’m leaving this country in 3 weeks so there is no way to get my stuff after that. And by the reviews it looks like they don’t deliver almost at all now. Tried to call and mail, but no responde. Order number 30492**** if any of AM workers see this.

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! I am so sorry for the inconvenience this situation might have caused you.

Please be informed that we have been experiencing processing delays in our distribution center, because we were relocating to our new warehouse. No worries, we are working to improve our process so that delays will not happen in the future. Moreover, we want to ensure you that our teams are working tirelessly to get your order to you as quickly as possible. If there is anything more you would like assistance with, please let us know.

@Adore_Me

I would accept your apologies, but since you won’t respond on any of my e-mails, I still haven’t figure out anything. And it might be convenient to inform your customers about the delays before! they order something, not 5 days ofter.

@PissedConsumer1536149

Hello Kate, Thank you for taking your time to reply us! Rest assured that we are following the feedback that we are receiving and we do intend to act on it as soon as possible.

Therefore, your request has been already forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email regarding this matter. Feel free to let us know if you need help with anything else!

View more comments (2)
Order processing issue

Don’t give them your card number

Keep getting charged have canceled twice they never stop

Hello, Thank you for your review! We are very sorry that you felt this way about the VIP membership program.

We do describe this program during checkout, with email correspondence after your first purchase and at the beginning of each month. This ensures you have all the necessary information to fully understand the VIP program. You have no obligation to buy every month. All you need to do is visit your showroom before the fifth and either shop or skip.

The details can also be found below at 'how it works': http://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works. I would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, I will need your email address to do so.

If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

• 1