Bruna M
map-marker Secaucus, New Jersey

Poor Costumer Service and Shipping

What the e-commerce now a days that do not have any option for priority delivery with extra charge? Honesty, I made an order, and when I was buying I could not see how long it should take to arrive, and my surprise was, when I called them to know how long it would take to arrive and the answer was: 5 -7 business days, and we can not make sure that u can get it in 5 days exactly, u can give it back if u are not happy.

1 - How to costumer service tell it to costumer to give back your order?

2 - The Website said: Everyday free standard shipping for U.S. orders with tracking information. And until 5 days max.

3 - How does the e-commerce company do not have priority shipping?

Honesty, this company will not go to far like that.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Price and look very good quality
Cons:
  • Delivery
Problem with delivery

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Adore_Me

Hello, Thank you for taking your time to review us! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.

We always appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right and rest assured that I’ll be sure to forward your feedback to the most appropriate department in order to be reviewed and taken into consideration. Unfortunately, as previously mentioned, we are unable to identify your account through this application. If you could get back to us and provide your email address or order number, so we can be able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter, we would highly appreciate it. I do apologize that I was not able to help you immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Christina H Hfm
map-marker New York, New York

Resolved: Ridiculous lies and runarounds

Adore Me - Ridiculous lies and runarounds
Adore Me - Ridiculous lies and runarounds - Image 2
Updated by user Mar 21, 2018

**Update** The company reached out and gave me a refund due to these issues.

Original review Mar 16, 2018
Placed my order #30406**** on 3/5. Np where on the site did it state there was processing times issues.

I placed my order, which was supposed to be a treat to me from my husband, and waited the 1 to 2 days for processing. I was excited to finally have a bra in my size that was cute. No shipping update in the 2 days so I text the text number. Text the number stating that I had not received any shipping notification.

The message said they would answer back in 10-15 minutes. No one answered me for 2 days. I called and spoke with Crissa at the customer service number on 3/12. She told me it would ship in a day or so and emailed that response to me.

On 3/15 I emailed customer service and did not get a response back. I called this morning and it took 4 times of me calling the number to reach a rep. She told me there was nothing they could do and that they couldn't cancel my order because I would need to do that within the 1st 30 minutes after purchasing. How the *** was I supposed to know that this company was a giant disappointment and a bunch of liars.

They have take the money out of the account already.

There should be no issues cancelling a order if it has been processing for over 2 weeks. I want my money back and will be disputing this charge with my bank because I can't trust this company to fulfill the order.
Guest

I have been waiting almost two months and am absolutely livid as well. Semms like other people are getting some orders shipped out?

Starting to think there is something else going on. Last time i emailed them it took almost a week to get a reply.

Still no estimated time i am getting my order and i am sick of hearing "here's some store credits". Whatever this "warehouse issue" is, their lack of transparency with the ordering process as of late will undoubtedly have a severe impact on sales and subscription numbers.

Kimberly C Yjn

I ordered on March 1st and have had all the same issues. I am beyond livid. It's been 3 weeks

Guest

I placed my order on 3/10/2018. I paid &84.95 for my order and it still says processing!!!!!

I called four times, never got an answer. I also emailed with Julie Ann and she told me she reached the warehouse and requested an immediate shipment of my order. That was 3 days ago and my order still has not shipped, and they will not cancel my order.

I’m livid and will not order from this company again. $10 off store credit doesn’t help when I can’t even receive my very first order from this company.

Adore_Me

Hello Christina,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order. We truly understand how important it is for you to not only receive quality products and services but to also receive your order in a timely manner.However, we recently had a huge volume of incoming orders that we did not anticipate and that has caused some mix-up and delay with some of the packages.

We have since then sent a second team to the warehouse to reduce the processing time to normal and to ensure that this kind of delay will never happen again.Therefore, to show that we do value you as a customer, for this inconvenience, we have already processed a full refund for the cost of this order.Please find below the transaction details and allow 1-3 business days for it to be processed and the money to reflect in the bank account.Transaction ID: nzvqfwhsRefunded Amount: $79.95We again apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

reply icon Replying to comment of Adore_Me

lies lies lies. This is the same stuff you told customers back in October, November, and December

Guest

Same problem. Its been two weeks and my order still says "processing".

To make it worse they won't let you cancel or get a refund.

If u want for your item and return it they charge you a fee. Its a scam

Guest

Their shipping has gone to the TOILET for sure. I'm on the same boat, and I've ordered about 4 times over the last year or so from them, and never a problem!

The last two orders it's taken over a week from order, to my item being shipped, but this time? TWO WEEKS. And no sign of being shipped.

I am livid. If I ever get my product I'm never ordering from them again.

Guest

I am experiencing this exact thing! Feels like something shady going on for sure.

View more comments (7)

Horrible customer service

The only way you can speak to someone is via email. It takes weeks to get back to you. it will not allow me to delete my debit card information off of the app. I canceled my membership over 2 months ago and have received two boxes since. however I can't check out on the app to send the boxes back so I have been charged for the *** merchandise. and trying to get a hold of someone to return it and get my money back plus my overdraft fees is like pulling teeth. Not to mention they never send anything I requested but yet I gave them the benefit of the doubt for 2 months. Horrible horrible horrible company Wtf
Adore_Me

Hello, Thank you for taking your time to review us! I'm very sorry to hear that you're disappointed with our services.

It is our constant wish to offer quality services and products and to make sure that we always maintain a wonderful Adore Me experience for our customers. Rest assured that we will assess your complaints to deduct measures we can adopt to prevent issues of this nature in subsequent times. Unfortunately, we cannot identify your account through this application. Therefore, can you please elaborate your discontent further by email or phone, so that we can be able to assist you?

I do apologize that I was not able to assist you immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Jamie M Gxq
map-marker Geneva, New York

Money taken from my bank account

I placed an elite order and returned all items. I recieved a confirmation email that they received all items. 22 days later my xhecking account was charged not once but twice for $146.07. I was told it was a glitch in their system and my money would be returned in 1 to 3 business days. Now qt day 21, multiple phone calls to them and 10 emails telling me 1 to 3 businesses days..... ive only received one refund for $146.07. Still waiting for my other $146.07. I have my bank statement and all emails and am now looking into an attorney. Also they tell me supervisors are not allowed to handle phone calls and there is no cooperate office.
Problems with payment
Adore_Me

This is absolutely not the kind of experience we would want you to have and at this time, we can only apologize for the unfortunate occurrences that you encountered. It is our constant wish to offer quality services and products and to make sure that we always maintain a wonderful Adore Me experience for our customers. Therefore, I would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, I will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.

So, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution regarding this unacceptable issue. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Chris S Fwz

Resolved: Moving to a new warehouse?

Adore Me - Moving to a new warehouse?
Adore Me - Moving to a new warehouse? - Image 2
Adore Me - Moving to a new warehouse? - Image 3
Adore Me - Moving to a new warehouse? - Image 4
Updated by user May 09, 2018

$10 in store credit and a voucher to replace an apparent sold out item still on their site.

Updated by user May 09, 2018

I didn’t receive a reply after writing to them a third time. I did however receive an email saying that my package has been shipped...BUT apparently the one set I had bought (was my top choice for my wife) was sold out in her size! The set was called Shandra Unlined...

Original review May 07, 2018
I decided to become a vip member for AdoreMe after a few orders. I got them all in, and my wife loved everything. Where we live, they don’t sell her size in store or it’s extremely exspensive.
I wanted to surprise her with some new sets since there was a $79.95 deal going on when you become a vip.
I ordered three sets on April 3. I received an email on April 7 saying that they will ship it shortly.
I’ve been waiting patiently. I recently contacted customer support just to see the status of my order and have received zero help.
I’ve been looking at a lot of these reviews and saw that a lot of people who do the VIP deals always get prompt with “We are moving to a new warehouse.”
I ordered some sets in March, and they came in no problem so it was weird for them to suddenly move to a new warehouse without warning their customers.
They could’ve just sent an email stating they are moving so orders will take longer to process.
I contacted customer service again. Hopefully I get some help this time.
Pros:
  • Marketing
Cons:
  • Stupid generic replies to my questions
  • Having paid their money for products not delivered
  • Lack of ethics
Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Michelle G Spe
map-marker Richmond, Virginia

Pissed off to the fullest

pissed off to the fullest my first purchase I was unsatisfied and I sent all the product back they charge my card and charge me a put back fee I call and asked for not to be sent anymore of your products,then they sent me another box the following month I didn't even break the seal I send it back and asked for my refund they charge me another put back fee I unsubscribed and called in and said that I no longer want anymore of their product again and I was sent a third box in i was charged $104 and some odd cents I have called several several times and spoken to more than five representative it's been three weeks and I still do not have my money back into my account I would like all of my money back please
Adore_Me

Hello, Thank you for taking your time to review us! I'm very sorry to see that you're disappointed with our services.

Mary C Ima

Unreliable, slow, and terrible customer service

Adore Me - Unreliable, slow, and terrible customer service

As every review I read in the past few days, everyone had trouble with shipping. Little did I have the knowledge to look these things up before I ordered but now I HIGHLY regret ordering from this website.

AdoreMe has really cute budget friendly merchandise for females and I am greatly upset that I was fooled because by everyone else’s experience, it can take months for my order to arrive . Do not order from this website, they will not remove your card information, awful customer service, and very slow shipping. I bought my items for a special occasion and now I can not use them because my order has been delayed for two weeks.

Very unhappy and will not order from this website again. I hope this review is helpful for future females who are looking for a reliable website, AdoreMe is NOT the one.

Adore_Me

Hello,Thank you for reviewing us!I'm very sorry to see that you're disappointed with our services. It is our constant wish to offer quality services and products and to make sure that we always maintain a wonderful Adore Me experience for our customers.

However, I truly understand how important it is for you to not only receive quality products and services but to also receive your order in a timely manner.Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter.We look forward to hearing from you!Best regards,Adore Mehelp@adoreme.com

Guest

I hate the name of that company. All it's good for is to foster the "princess fantasy" and inform others of your needy demands.

Todd e Uvd
map-marker Tehachapi, California

Bad service and company policies

Last year I bought gift cards. For some reason they say they no longer accept gift cards. I asked for a refund and they told me no, they would credit my account. The problem with that is I have no account and if I did my friend would have to know my info. They finally agreed to refund my $200 still have not seen a penny. When I call they tell me a supervisor is not aloud to talk to customers and hangs up. Hear is the latest E-mail from them. Look at the first line. Will never buy from this company and hope you don't either. Hello Todd,

Thank you for contacting us.

Once and for all again, we are very sorry that you haven't received your refund yet. Rest assured that the request for your refund has been re-escalated and we are just currently waiting for them to process the refund. You will definitely receive a confirmation email once the refund has been processed.

For now, we will greatly appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this as we try to resolve the issue.

Should you have any other concern, let us know and we are more than happy to assist.

Best Regards,

Adore Me - Sofia

Poor customer service

Adore_Me

Rest assured that we are following the feedback that we are receiving and we do intend to act on it as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we cannot identify your Adore Me account through this application. Therefore, can you please elaborate your discontent further by email, so that we can be able to assist you? I do apologize that I was not able to assist you immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

reply icon Replying to comment of Adore_Me

Hello Todd, Thank you for contacting Adore Me. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to use the gift card that you have.

As you requested to be refunded for the gift cards that you ordered, Order #30346****. I'll escalate it to our account specialist so you will be refunded. We'll send you an email once it is processed. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

We're always happy to help! Best regards, Adore Me - Selle

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1587027

Hello Todd, Thank you for sharing more context for your case! Our agents would be more than happy to assist you by email regarding this matter.

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

View more comments (2)
Erin N Cdq

Resolved: Order is still processing

Updated by user Aug 15, 2018

I received a full refund on my order. Thank you for the quick response.

Original review Aug 13, 2018
I ordered on July 29th. It says my order has been delayed in processing for a couple of weeks now. I have emailed twice with no answers or responses. I called and they said it was because they were in the process of moving warehouses. Upon further investigation, it seems that they have been moving warehouses for several months now. I want my order or i want my money back not store credit so i can go somewhere else to get new bras. My order number is 30488****. I really wish that i had done more investigating. I haven't had problems with other websites i was interested in on Facebook, wish i could say the same with them. Stop advertising and pause ordering until you are done "moving" warehouses.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Prices
  • Plus size available
Cons:
  • No longer can fulfill an order
  • Having paid their money for products not delivered
Order processing issue

Preferred solution: The product delivered in one week or a full refund, no store credit.

Christian E Tob

Andrea, I know you are just doing your job, but maybe you should relay to Adore Me that it comes off very bad to post on an open forum the same canned message over and over again. Then when we call, we get the exact same message.

You are ignoring the issue and making up excuses instead of being honest with your customers.

This is very unfortunate because I have spent thousands of dollars with your company only to be let down by dishonesty. Stop with the canned responses and tell us the truth, please.

Adore_Me

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.

It is our constant wish to offer quality services and products and to make sure that we always maintain a wonderful Adore Me experience for our customers. Don’t worry, I have assigned your case to a representative, who will contact you by email regarding your order. Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help!

Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Chyana k
map-marker Harriman, Tennessee

Robbed

I got a box from them in September (adore me) I sent the box back my card was charged I tracked package they received it back and now almost a month later I still have not received a refund of$97. Ive called over 5 times emailed twice I’ve been given the run around each time. The next step for me is to go about reporting them for fraud theft and everything else they might be guilty of speaking with my bank as well as legal counsel on the next step
Adore_Me

Hello, Thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry to hear that the experience you had was less than perfect.

This is not the type of service we want to offer to our customers. We appreciate your feedback and I am going to forward your concern to the most appropriate department, in order to improve our services. Unfortunately, I cannot identify your active Adore Me account using the email address from where you are sending this review. This being the reason why we are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to be able to further assist you with the most suitable solution regarding this matter.

If there is anything more you would like assistance with, please let us know.

Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have. Best regards, Adore Me, help@adoreme.com

Chyana k
reply icon Replying to comment of Adore_Me

That is crap my email is the same as on my acccount it’s the email I use every time I’ve called so that you all can pull up my info. I don’t appreciate the lies and false information

map-marker Missoula, Montana

Shipping and Tracking is a joke

I have ordered from adore me about 4 times. The last two times the tracking on my order was impossible.

I would check for updates on delivery. All i would get is was it was shipped. That i am not even sure it shipped. The was the second time i was unable to actually track my package.

I will no longer be ordering from adore me after this. With the amount of money people are spending for the product a good system of shipping and tracking would have been a smart decision.

Sorry Adore Me i will no longer tell anyone to shop with you. They are better off going to a department store!

Adore_Me

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! We always appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right, as this is not the kind of experience we would want you to have.

Therefore, I would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, I will need your email address or the order number to do so.

If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Katrena Yjh

They rip you off on returns/exchanges

I ordered a set which they sent in the wrong color, but regardless it didn't even fit right. I tried it on for a total of 2 mins.. immediately put it back in the packaging and sent it back. To my surprise they charged me 44.95 so I called them and they told me upon inspection the bra showed it was worn and had a worn smell. lol, now.. I have no idea how they decided that, but there is no way it could have smelled/looked worn when I only tried it on. 44.95 was claimed to be a fee. But come on... that is basically the cost of a complete set. I now have to screenshot the charge on my bank and wait for them to approve this "one time courtesy" refund. Seems this has happened to other people as well. If they don't make it right or this happens again with some excuse of a "smell" or whatever else they come up with I will NEVER shop with them again.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Items they actually sent me
  • Products
Cons:
  • Deceptive policies
  • Return policy

Adore_Me

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! I'm very sorry to see that you're disappointed with our services.

It is our constant wish to offer quality services and products and to make sure that we always maintain a wonderful Adore Me experience for our customers. To this end, I would be more than happy to assist you with the issue regarding your order and provide a suitable solution, however I will need your order number to do so.

If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

reply icon Replying to comment of Adore_Me

My original order number was 30487**** and the exchange ID number is 0000678146.

reply icon Replying to comment of Katrena Yjh

Hello, Thank you for sharing more context for your order! Our agents would be more than happy to assist you by email regarding this matter.

reply icon Replying to comment of Adore_Me

I have emailed twice. I have messaged on facebook too. Didn’t get replies to anything I have sent and it’s almost been a week.

View more comments (3)
Stefanie Dzr
map-marker Muncie, Indiana

Wrongly charged

My account was charged the $40 on 10/6/2018 even though I cancelled my VIP membership early last month. I wasn't even given the option to "skip" the month to avoid the charge, nor can I request a "1-click refund," because it shows that I'm NOT A VIP MEMBER!! the best part is, I took my debit card information off of my account when I cancelled the membership just in case, but they STILL somehow managed to charge me! my bank account is overdrawn plus a $36 overdraft fee, and I have not heard back from the 3 emails I've sent since Saturday, even though the website says they will reply within 6 business hours. Tried calling and nobody ever picks up, the "live chat" is never available. and the money isn't even in my account as store credit! they just took it! the bra and panty set I bought is good quality and cute but absolutely not worth this headache. if I don't get this resolved today I'm going to dispute the charge with my bank, and tell them to block any further charges from this company if I can, in case they try to pull this again next month.
Poor customer service

Adore_Me

Hello Stefanie, Thank you for taking your time to review us! We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet up with your expectations.

We always appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right as this will surely help us improve our ability to assist them. Therefore, I have forwarded you feedback to the proper department for it to be reviewed and taken into consideration. Furthermore, after taking a look into your account to gain some further insight into how we may assist you at this time, I could see that you have already been contacted by our customer care representatives and you have discussed this issue. Please be advised that you have at least two different accounts with Adore Me (steffsakosk@gmail.com and weopeoneo@gmail.com).

However, I could see that you are no longer a VIP member and you don't have any store credit on these accounts. So, can you please verify if you are registered with another email address for the VIP subscription? If there is anything more you would like assistance with, please let us know.

Bianca T Fco

Out for your money!

I signed up for the elite box. It arrived on time came. It was pretty but when I looked in the Box underwear or way too big. So I didn't end up keeping the set. I sent it back in the timely manner I ordered a new set I actually ordered 4. When I looked on my account I was charged $179 for the elite set plus my new order. when I called to speak with a representative she said that I cannot get my money back until the first order was fully charged then I had to call back for a refund. she explained about a little piece of paper that was in the box that I probably didn't see that I had to check some box within 7 days to say which said I was keeping. If that's the case put that in your commercial put it outside the box not a little piece of paper inside. you mean to tell me nobody checks the boxes when they arrive to see who kept what! I called back for my refund and it's still processing I never even got a response been calling back everyday! A my new order is delayed so I have no idea when that one's even coming so you kept money four sets I did not wear or have plus a new set that I don't think I'm be seeing anytime soon! Beware there just out for your money.
Adore_Me

Hello, Thank you for taking your time to review us! We always appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right as this will surely help us improve our ability to assist them.

Therefore, I have forwarded you feedback to the proper department for it to be reviewed and taken into consideration. However, this is absolutely not the kind of experience we would want you to have and at this time, we can only apologize for the unfortunate occurrences that you encountered and that we were not able to assist you immediately. We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.

Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

reply icon Replying to comment of Adore_Me

Update: Immediately after writing the review I received an email saying my packages shipped. However, the set I really want it was not available in miy size after having advertising that it was and still having it in stock on the website.

Instead of me saving $39.95 back or a full store credit or even the option to choose another set I only received a a whopping $10 credit in my account. As for my ticket #136****, I emailed help@***.Com and too much of they were still no help. They sent me to the fact and questions page and said someone will follow up shortly and I haven't heard anything since! after seeing people in similar situations I still believe that this company is out to take your money.

Because I've been a VIP member with other subscription membership and I've never seen this lack of customer service.

I also work for a major airline and I would not recommend this to any of my flight attendants nor agents to be wearing underneath their uniforms every day so you just missed out on a partnership sorry adoreme. Com.

Eniko Adore Me Representative
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1551670

Hello Bianca, Thank you for bringing your concern to us and for the information. We are deeply sorry to hear about the mess related to your order.

We always take the full blame for such situations offering a replacement voucher or a refund per the customer's preference. And as a token of our appreciation of you as a customer we have also issued $10 worth of store credit to atone for the inconvenience. We have issued your refund today, please allow your bank 5 to 10 business days to process the transaction and the funds to appear back to your bank account. The fact that on top of this you also experienced processing issues is regrettable as this is not the kind of service that we would like to give.

We have issued $10 worth of store credit for the delay as well to express our apologies in more than just words. We have also addressed the case of the returned Elite package via email, we hope that the refund finds you in the shortest time possible.

Please accept our sincere apologies. Kind regards, Adore Me

View more comments (2)
Bailey E Lff
map-marker Wilson, North Carolina

Elite membership scam?

So, I signed up for the Elite membership, received my first box of items. Supposedly I can go to the website to mark which items I want to keep, and which items I want to return, then return for free. I've been trying for days to access this page on the website, and it doesn't work. I've been calling for days, and their response is their website is having issues and to try again later. Then I asked them to help "finalize" my order, and they say they can't either. So now my time is almost up, so they will be charging me for the entire order since I can't mark which items I want to return. I just can't believe that this key piece of their subscription service has been down for days, and that customer service can't resolve it on their end. Customer service was zero help, wouldn't let me speak to a supervisor, and therep hung up on me today. I was told I will be charged, then refunded, not sure I really believe that.

• 1