Delayed in Processing

Update by user Aug 29, 2018

It has now been 26 days with contacting customer support 4 times. They give you the same canned response each time that they are very busy and trying to process as quickly as possible.

This is literally the worst company ever and I have done business with them for 2 and half years.

Once I hit September 03, I will ask for full refund and end our relationship. I figure a full month is more than enough time to get your act together.

Original review posted by user Aug 23, 2018
My order has been delayed in processing for 20 days now. I have contacted customer support several times, and each time get the warehouse lie. No professional company moves warehouses and let's it effect its supply chain like this. My guess is they are having problems with cash flow or are having some supply side issues. Either way, it is shameful to lie to your customers like this. At least if you tell us the truth you will be transparent and trusted. How do I know their warehouse issue is a lie? If you go back to look at complaints they have a long history of orders taking weeks to process. Unless they are constantly moving, they are lying. If you are constantly moving to larger warehouses, you would have worked out the supply chain issues by now. Please stop lying to us and tell us what is causing the delays.

Hello, Thank you for taking your time to reply us! We are very sorry to hear you are having such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your orders.

It is our constant wish to offer quality services and products to our customers and to make sure that we always maintain a wonderful Adore Me experience for our customers. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. If you could get back to us and provide the order number, so we can be able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter, we would highly appreciate it. I do apologize that I was not able to assist you immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Dealing with the same thing, having the same issues, and left a review stating those exact thoughts.

@PissedConsumer1545769

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! We sincerely apologize for any delay in your order and are so grateful for your patience and understanding.

We want to ensure you that our teams are working tirelessly to get your order to you as quickly as possible, so you can enjoy your new Adore Me products. While we're experiencing processing delays now, we will soon be able to get your orders to you faster than ever once we're settled on our new warehouse. I would be more than happy to assist you with the issue regarding your order and provide a suitable solution, however I will need your order number to do so. Therefore, I am kindly asking you to get back to us with this information.

Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. If there is anything more you would like assistance with, please let us know.

We also are more than happy to provide you with any information you might need regarding our products, fit & sizing etc. Best regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

@Adore_Me

Order # 30491****. I have already spoken to two different reps.

Your online responses are canned. You obviously have an issue you are not willing to speak about publicly, as I have never seen a company continue to cite a warehouse issue with 20 to 30 day wait times. This has been going on for way too long (months) for that to be a valid reason. You are losing credibility quickly.

If anyone were to ask me about Adore Me, I would give you a very negative review when 6 months ago I would have given you a glowing review.

In fact, I did so on BBB yesterday when I made my complaint against your company. I will continue to post in as many spots and articles as possible as your practice is unethical at best.

@Christian E Tob

Hello, Thank you for taking your time to reply us! I perfectly understand your concern, and I'd like to apologize for the frustration and the inconvenience this unfortunate occurrence had caused you.

I can assure you, we are doing everything we can to resolve this shipping issue as quickly as possible. Furthermore, after taking a look into your account, I could see that you have already been in contact with one of our customer service representatives and you were provided with a full refund for the cost of this order. We're looking forward getting your order to you as soon as we can, so you can enjoy your new Adore Me products. If there is anything more you would like assistance with, please let us know.

Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have. Best regards, Adore Me, help@adoreme.com

@Adore_Me

Andrea, I know you are just doing your job, but maybe you should relay to Adore Me that it comes off very bad to post on an open forum the same canned message over and over again. Then when we call, we get the exact same message.

You are ignoring the issue and making up excuses instead of being honest with your customers.

This is very unfortunate because I have spent thousands of dollars with your company only to be let down by dishonesty. Stop with the canned responses and tell us the truth, please.

View more comments (5)
Adore Me Shipping Service
Pros
  • Merchandise is excellent
Cons
  • Delayed in processing
  • Getting lied to by customer service
  • Charging card not sending merch
Loss

Awful. I will never be buying anything from them again

Adore Me - Awful. I will never be buying anything from them again
Adore Me - Awful. I will never be buying anything from them again
Update by user Aug 23, 2018

And also: Order #30500****

Original review posted by user Aug 23, 2018
I spent almost three hundred dollars, with absolute faith that I would get quality products and low prices. Shipping is supposed to take 1 to 2 days, but it is now a week later, and my order is delayed in processing. This is ridiculous, I...

Adore me is a joke!!

I placed an order for my wife on the 15th. Five days later I hadn’t revived anything from adore me. I go to the web site and send in an email. They never replied. I just received an email stating I will not get my package until the 30th. I have sent in several emails asking for more information and I get nothing. This company and their customer service is a joke. Order #30498****

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! I'm very sorry to see that you're disappointed with our services.

It is our constant wish to offer quality services and products to our customers and to make sure that we always maintain a wonderful Adore Me experience for our customers. Furthermore, after taking a look into your account to gain some further insight into how we may assist you at this time, I could see that you have already been contacted by our customer care representatives and you have discussed your concern. Therefore, your order was shipped out on August 21st, 2018 and you should receive the package within the next few days. It is not our intention to create inconveniences for our customers while ordering and we wish to ensure that all orders are processed, shipped and delivered in a timely manner.

However, we're currently experiencing backlogs and delays because, we have just transitioned to a new warehouse. And while we're experiencing processing delays now, we will soon be able to get your orders to you faster than ever once we're settled on our new warehouse. Once more, I would like to apologize for any and all inconvenience you have faced. We will continue to do all we can to provide you the best possible experience.

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help!

Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Delivery issue

I bought 2 sets on August 6th when i go to track the order it says dilivered but nothing ever came.

Same exact thing happened to me!! What a joke!

Hello, Thank you for taking your time to review us! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.

We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so.

If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Extremely long processing time

I ordered three sets and the “summer tote”. I ordered on August 11, it is now August 21. I shoul have at least gotten a warning before buying saying how long the expected wait was. As of right now it says “processing”. Just overall extremely disappointing. I emailed the help@***e, and received an email saying my order would be shipped in a few days. This was on the 16th. I just want my bras y’all. Order #30496**** Lila Crowe.

Hello Lila, Thank you for letting us know, we are very sorry to hear that you have not received your package at this time. Don’t worry, your request has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email in resolving this matter.

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help!

Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Adore me

I Ordered a 3 sets for $98.00 August 8. Says it's processing because they are moving a warehouse. I emailed to ask how long it would take, but no response. I called adore to ask how long it would take to receive my sets but wasn't giving a date.. can i sue this company...

My orders

I have ordered 2 times from yall and i havebt recived niether order

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.

I would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, I will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to me with this information I would highly appreciate it.

Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Problem with delivery

Disappointed again. And again

So many issues. Dont review their products for a few months. They fall apart even when cared for correctly. I had an under wire poke out at 3 months and yesterday a front enclosure clasp snapped and broke on a bra i wore 4 or 5 times. Add the shipping issues i have had twice now (first time i paid expedited shipping and the swim suits were too late for my vacation-they did refund the ex shipping but i had to wear an old suit on a trip and the customer service people sent me on a wild goose chase to USPS AND UPS i spent half a day between dealing with adore me on the phone and running around to finally get my suits and now another order i made Aug 6 is delayed due to them "moving their warehouse." Had i known there would be a delay i would have cancelled my order in the 30 minutes they claim you can cancel because once again my stuff wont come in time for a special occasion. They should warn people about the delay but no every day i get an email from them encouraging me to buy more... I emailed them about it and have yet to hear back. Now lets hope i dont struggle cancelling my membership like others have.

Hello, Thank you for your review, we’re very sorry to hear that! It is not our intention to create inconveniences for our customers, especially while ordering and we wish to ensure that all orders are processed, shipped and delivered in a timely manner.

We always wish to ensure a great customer experience and minimize any discomfort as much as possible. Even so, just like any other company, we do this by following certain internal policies that’ve been put in place to efficiently help our customers. However, please be certain of the fact that each order is a priority for us. Moreover, we are sorry for the inconvenience the quality of our product may have caused.

We'll always do our best to continuously improve and expand the styles range that we currently offer to accommodate our customer's needs and wants. Therefore, let me inform you that I already sent your review to our Design Department for it to be reviewed and taken into consideration. Also, I am happy to remind you about our free exchanges and hassle-free returns. Here you can find more information: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping.

Anyway, please note that the items should be in an unworn condition in order to be exchanged. Lat but not least, I would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, I will need your order number to do so.

If you could get back to me with this information I would highly appreciate it. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Product
Adore Me Bra
Damaged or defective

Resolved: Will resolve issue after you SPEND MORE MONEY

Update by user Aug 21, 2018

After I posted this review on Pissed Consumer and the BBB, they restored my reward points and VIP status without requiring me to make a purchase.

Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2018
Adore Me’s products have always been amazing, but should anything go wrong with an order, their customer service is poor and...

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! We are very sorry to hear that the experience you had was less than perfect.

This is not the type of service we want to offer to our customers. We appreciate your feedback and I am going to forward your concern to the most appropriate department, in order to improve our services. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application. If you could get back to us and provide your email address or any order number, so we can be able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter, we would highly appreciate it.

I do apologize that I was not able to help you immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Resolved
Adore Me Vip Membership

Delayed processing

I am nothing but frustrated with adore me. I ordered the first set and it never came because something went wrong with shipping (which I understand is not their fault). I contacted customer service and the gave me a code for a replacement set. I ordered the set and it has been over two weeks and the status has not changed from processing due to the warehouse move. This is still frustrating!! I contacted customer service and they have not replied to emails or texts. I keeping getting a reply that says someone will contact me shortly followed with no reply. I will NEVER order from here again because they don’t seem to care about there customers and from the looks of other reviews aren’t honest about processing or shipping dates.

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.

We have been experiencing processing delays in our distribution center recently because we were relocating to our new warehouse, and have had subsequent shipping delays due to this. We are working to improve our process so that delays will not happen in the future. We sincerely apologize for any delays in your orders and are so grateful for your patience and understanding. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application.

Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email, chat or phone in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter. Our response time can sometimes vary depending on the number of customers contacting us. Even so, we always do our best to reply to and assist all of our customers in a timely manner. Don't worry, it's our constant goal to further improve all areas of our services, including customers service response time.

Thank you for your patience and kind consideration while we resolve this.

And please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Adore Me Shipping Service
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Delivery
  • Processing time
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Stuck in processing

Ordered a set for $24.95 on August 3. Says it's processing because they are moving a warehouse. I emailed to ask how long it would take, but no response. Got a form email saying my item is out of stock now, so I picked something else. My new order is now stuck in...

I would like to follow up and say that emailing adoreme does nothing. I eventually filed a complaint with the BBB to have my order shipped and my account closed.

Horrible company

I placed a order on 08/12/18 first time shopping there I was unaware how slow there * Processing * Is it says my order is delayed but I’m moving to a new address in a week or so I emailed them over 3 days ago never got a response this company is a rip off because it says 5-7 days for shipping ... incredibly slow bad customer service bottom line is DO NOT SAY ITS 5-7 DAYS when clearly There are so many Complaints about the same issue with processing being delayed for months wish I would have went some where els My order #30496****

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.

It is our constant wish to offer quality services and products to our customers and to make sure that we always maintain a wonderful Adore Me experience for our customers. Don’t worry, your request has been forwarded to one of our agents and would be more than happy to assist you by email regarding this matter. Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help!

Order processing issue

I am moving and need my order

This is crazy. I need to speak with someone.

Hello, Thank you for the review! Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your account through this application.

If you could get back to us and provide your email address or order number, so we can be able to further investigate and assist you with the most suitable solution in this matter, we would highly appreciate it. I do apologize that I was not able to help you immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

Poor customer service

Worst Customer Service EVER!!!

This is the worst customer service I have EVER had. I placed an order on Aug 13. Expected delivery date was Aug 20-27 which was in time for my vacation. Two days after my order was placed, I noticed that there was a "processing delay" this is due to a change in warehouse locations. Since this delay would not get the items here in time for my vacation, I called customer service to discuss cancelling the order and getting a refund. I was told I was unable to cancel due to it being sent to the warehouse already. When I asked to speak to a manager/supervisor I was told that they do not take customer calls or place call backs any longer (I wonder why) then I was hung up on. I continued to call back and received the same story and was hung up on every time. I also spent time emailing with vague responses (almost like a template response for each of my emails) There should be a notice on the website letting customers know there could be a delay in the processing do to this issue so that customers can then make the decision to order or not. I was told I only had 30 mins after placing the order to cancel or edit. This is understandable if the issue was on my end. However, I feel that Adore Me is misleading customers by not advising that there could be an issue then taking their money and not allowing a refund for their issue. Instead, I have to wait until the items arrive then ship them back for my refund. Its unfortunate that this has happened because I do like the product but I will never ever order from Adore Me again

Hello, Thank you for taking your time for the review! We sincerely apologize for any delays in your orders and are so grateful for your patience and understanding.

We want to ensure you that our teams are working tirelessly to get your order to you as quickly as possible, so you can enjoy your new Adore Me products. While we're experiencing processing delays now, we will soon be able to get your orders to you faster than ever once we're settled on our new warehouse. I would be more than happy to assist you with the issue regarding your order and provide a suitable solution, however I will need your order number to do so. Therefore, we are kindly asking you to contact us via email or chat in order for us to able to further investigate and assist you regarding this matter.

ID
#1332087 Review #1332087 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
Full refund

Delayed in Processing 12 days???

Adore Me - Delayed in Processing 12 days???
I placed an order on August 4 and it has been in a “delayed in processing” status due to moving to a new warehouse for 12 days now. I have reached out to customer service 4 times now asking for some kind of idea of when my order will be shipped or to cancel the order....

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are very sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order, as we are relocating to new warehouse.

Not to worry, we'll make sure that this type of inconvenience will no longer occur once we fix all our issues with the facility. Orders to U.S. addresses usually arrive within 3-7 business days of the shipping date (after 1-2 business days to process in the warehouse). Furthermore, after taking a look into your account to gain some further insight into how we may assist you at this time, I could see that you have already been contacted by our customer care representatives and you have been refunded 50% of the amount paid at checkout for your order.

• 1